main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cartoon Network Clone Wars Marathon

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TiniTinyTony , May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    Cartoon Network will be airing the Clone Wars Chapters 1-25 on Saturday, May 14th starting at 7PM.

Check it out on www.tvguide.com for times & channels from your cable provider (and zip code).

It says on tvguide.com, that the program will run 180 minutes! That's three hours, where if you played them all with no commercial interruptions would run a full two hours, so be prepared for ONE HOUR worth of commercials while viewing the marathon.

Even if have Volume 1 on DVD and Volume 2 on VCD, it's going to be great watching them all in a row to get geared up for Episode III on May 19th.

Don't forget! Mark your calendars! Get your VCRs ready! Saturday, May 14th, 7PM EST!

2. episodenone

episodenone Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 13, 2001
    great heads up -- thanks!

3. Kesel

Kesel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1999
    Great news! I haven't seen any of volume two so I'll definetly be watching this.

4. Valacar

Valacar Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 26, 2004
    Unfortunately I don't have cartoon network, but I've already seen them all in order. You're going to enjoy them. Chapters 21-25 are my favorite. There's more of a story and really good sequences.

5. Darth-Wyrm

Darth-Wyrm Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2005
    I'm definitely looking forward to this. Hopefully you guys will keep this thread at the top on Saturday so I don't forget!

6. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I know it won't by possible, but I wish they would show all 25 chapters without any commercial breaks. They'll probably take breaks after every five chapters or so. It's a nice hope, but it won't happen.

7. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    Cool, thanks for the heads up.

8. Darth_Patton00

Darth_Patton00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2005
    alright! it's on tonight. This will be fun for me since I haven't seen a single second of any of them.

9. MasterShake5009

MasterShake5009 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2005
    I shall TIVO it!

10. Famsen

Famsen Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    I bought the Clone Wars Vol. 1 yesterday and watched it and found it fascinating.
    On cartoon network this evening is it Vol 2 also?
    I really want to see the next installments.

11. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    It's about 20 till 10, eastern, and they just went to commercial after showing chapter 24. So, chapter 25 is next. I wonder what they'll show for the last 10 or so minutes after Clone Wars goes off. Unless, there's a bunch of credits or something.

EDIT: Okay. I watched the last chapter. I didn't like the fact that they put commercials right in the middle of the chapter. But hey, they ended it on time. That's like the first time for them. lol

12. Zanretsu

Zanretsu Jedi Youngling

May 12, 2005
    It was nice seeing the episodes again.

I still say Shaak Ti rocks, though it seems she was cut out of Episode III. :(

13. Nihilist

Nihilist Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2005
    Ya know, I wasn't gonna watch it, being a cartoon and all..but what a great time I had seeing what was the fleshing out of the jedi characters which had been missing in the new films..got a chance to see some of em in action albeit animated, but still fun to see. The dialogue was sharp and referenced the OT in many instances..the battles were excellent, I caught many references to other sci-fi fantasy flicks as well.
    The sequence with anakin in the cave was great and the action leads right into episode 3. I was glad I watched it.

14. Darth_Patton00

Darth_Patton00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2005
    Yes those were great! I liked watching Obi-Wan school just about everyone in the beginning. The Mace Windu sequence on Dantooine was great as well. But I just liked the whole thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.