main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cartoon Network Clone Wars Microseries Update

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    An Emmy?! How did that happen? ;)

Hope it wins, that would be awesome.

And great news that it is going to be out on DVD around the same time as the new season. :)

EDIT: I just looked to see what it is up against. The Powerpuff Girls: Twas the Fight Before Christmas. STAR WARS HAS TO WIN! (Powderfluff girls suck!)

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    While I'm excited that it'll be on DVD... I'm a little pissed they're not gonna sell all the seasons together. :mad: It's not like NBC didn't put the last Friends episode out on DVD the day after it aired on TV...

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    they're not gonna sell all the seasons together.
    why...so they have to wait the series is over? Besides, with Episode III coming out, this will be the perfect buildup to the last SW film release date.

4. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    No, I'm saying they could put the episodes from all 3 seasons on the DVD together... now we'll probably have to buy the third season separately. Nothing like milking LFL's merchandising for all it's worth... :mad:

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Relax, everyone does this kinda thing...it's called capitalism. Remember kids, GL (nor any producer/direcor) owes us ANYTHING...we're voluntarily buying his products. If you don't like the way he presents it...don't buy it!

I mean I'm still miffed at the whole "Greedo shooting first" and "Temple of Doom coming before Raiders in the timeline thing"...but I'm dealing with it in a positive way.

I had to buy 11 DVDs, just for the 1st season of "Farscape" with 2 episodes per disk (and plenty of extra features)...all together, there's 26 DVDs in the series! Almost all of the TV DVDs are divided up into seasons; now only "Firefly" has the entire series o on set...but then they only lasted 1 season.

6. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Your saying that ToD is a Prequel? :eek: WTH! When the hell did that happen?!

I wish that the Clone wars was all going to be on 1 DVD too. But the first and second season are an hour each and the 3rd will be 1.5 hrs I think. With the BTS stuff that will make for a full disc. They probably WILL re-re-re-release the CW DVD all in one Boxset eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.