1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.

Cartoon Network Question?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by MasterV8R, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterV8R Jedi Youngling

New to the cartoon on television. When do these episodes air. I have Dish network on Pacic Mountain time. Are they still on the air cause I can't find any listing for when they are on?
  2. JediMasterGuff Jedi Master

star 5
    You have missed Chapters 1-10, they aired in November, though they will probably be repeated before Chapters 11-20 start on March 26th.
  3. MasterV8R Jedi Youngling

Now I heard that these were actually cartoon shorts. what the heck does that mean? Were these full fleged cartoons or something else?

This sucks that Cartoon Network doesn't replay any of these shows. Then again I should have watched them before huh?
  4. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    They were all 3-5 minutes longs. That's what "cartoon shorts" means, I think.
  5. JediTrilobite Jedi Master

star 7
    They're just like they sound. Short. 3-5 minutes. You can see them online at TOS
  6. MasterV8R Jedi Youngling

What is TOS? Address?
  7. JediMasterGuff Jedi Master

star 5
    The Official Site

[link=http://www.starwars.com]TOS[/link]
  8. TiniTinyTony Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I thought TOS meant Terms Of Service?

Anyway, MasterV8R, if you want to see episodes 1-10, you can watch the small versions at starwars.com or cartoonnetwork.com. If you want to see larger versions of 1-10, you need to subscribe to hyperspace on starwars.com for $19.95 per year.

I'm not familar with Dish technology, but find out if you have the channel called "Cartoon Network". I think you should have it, but I couldn't tell you for sure, you'll have to contact your cable provider.

Once you find out if you have the Cartoon Network channel, then make sure to watch that channel on Friday, March 26th. The air premires 9:30 E/P.
  9. JediMasterGuff Jedi Master

star 5
    It means both, but it's not hard to work out what one he's talking about ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.