main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cartoon Network's Clone Wars Cartoon Site!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by RogueWompRat, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    Go to http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/clonewars/index.html

Really cool. Check in the Republic vehicle section, they have pics of starfighters flown by the Clone Army and their Carriers, real cool. Finally the Clone Army has some air support other then the Jedi. Also, the galactic map there has given us the locations for two new planets, Ilum and Rattatak.

We have an entire Forum to discuss the cartoon and the website discussion goes there. We have a THREAD for discussion of the cartoon's EU impact, of which discussion of EU tidbits on the website could also go. A new thread isn't the answer...

2. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    cartoons do not equal literature.
    the admins crreated a small screen forum just for this discussion.

3. RogueWompRat

Feb 15, 2003
    Well, it is EU.

4. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    Whatever DL, I've seen you do quite a bit of arm chair modding (not just here) for a while now. It's getting annoying real fast. [face_plain] Either become a mod again or forget about it.

5. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    just being helpful by pointing to the right forum. last time I checked this one was devoted to books and comics. Comics based on the clone wars wouldn't be out of the question.

6. Even__Piell

Even__Piell Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    Can't we all just be friends???

7. masterskywalker

masterskywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 2, 2001
    That's nice, however, EU discussion, especially plot discussion is allowed now. Since the CW website has a considerable deal of new information (such as the fact that Luminara and Bariss' episode takes place on Ilum) is of interest. The games and such also reveil information about the plot. For example, the duel between Anakin and Ventress takes place on Ratattak. A new planet never before mentioned.

8. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    actually i thought this forum was Literature. i think website content in text form counts as literature. i guess online art can count too, since art in printed comic books is still part of the literature.

the cartoons themselves... maybe not, but we could always pretend to be discussing the scripts and screenplays of them.

9. RogueWompRat

Feb 15, 2003
    I woulda thought the Clone Fighters would have looked more like TIE fighters. But their still cool.

10. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    Talking of Sites, the OS has a Clone Wars page on its site now:

Go Here

11. Even__Piell

Even__Piell Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    You can watch them online :eek:

12. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Hmmm. Mace's mission takes place on Dantooine.

Wow. Dantooine has to be one of the most overused planets in the GFFA next to Tatooine and Yavin IV...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.