Rocky M, NC Cartoon Persona

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Entropy, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Well if I can't find that many gerbils then I may need to resort to Naked Mole Rats.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  2. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I like naked Mole Rats. They are so soooooooft and cuddly. And when I rub their tummies, they squeak to me so gently.... I can hear them squeak my name. They call to me in the evenings as the sun sets along the horizon......
  3. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Riff, uh, thats a scary damn post there my friend. Joe's influence is becoming strong!
  4. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, at least now I know who to ask where we can aquire naked mole rats.
  5. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    They make a good soup, too, by the way. But only use the weak ones. It helps make the naked mole rat population stronger. Culling is a tough thing to do, you know. ;)
  6. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok for phase two we take over people's free will by playing non-stop mind numbing reality series 24/7... the networks are doing their duty...

Phase three takes place under a full moon where we all screech into the darkness and make it with a total stranger.

The height of this plan involves phase four where we leave unsettling "post it" notes all over the subways (PS ~ Be sure to buy a meat ball sub while you are there... they are tasty. )

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  7. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
  8. Shindo_Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright, I got it! I got my own tiny list of who I think we symbolize as cartoon characters, ya?:

Lodreh-The Shredder from TMNT.
    Entropy-The Brain from Pinky and the Brain
    Riff-Lion-O, from the Thundercats.
    Akaria: Skeletor from He-Man
    Joe-Da: Spongebob
    Myself: Hot Rod, from the Original transformers.

Yeah.
  9. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Shredder eh? I can dig that... now for phase 5! Foot Soldiers destroy the turtles! Wait... that did not come out right...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  10. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Lion-O? Hmmm.... I suppose I should thank you for that. :) But why, pray tell, do you think I compare to him?
  11. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay. I can see me as the Brain, but who is my Pinky? Also, I see Riff more as a Fred Flinstone type, but I never watched Thundercats. :)
  12. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, Riff's like a leaner Fred Flinstone...

And Shindo Windu is kind of like Slimer from The Real Ghostbusters - kind of groovy, but makes no real sense...
  13. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Yabba Dabba.... WAIT A SEC! :(
  14. Akaria Jedi Knight

star 1
    I decided to do Marvel Characters.

Lodreh: Magneto
    Shindo: Iceman
    Entropy: Beast
    Riff: Wolverine
    Joe-Da: Strong Guy
    Akaria: Sabertooth
  15. Akaria Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't like the idea of a naked mole rat. I much rather have a naked Kim Possible..... I love that hair woot!!!
  16. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    ... is it wrong that I could see that...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  17. Akaria Jedi Knight

star 1
    Heh I knew you would... everyone wants a naked Kim Possible!!!!

*snicker*
  18. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I was referring to the Marvel characters... some people just need HELP!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  19. Akaria Jedi Knight

star 1
    Right..... I know you like Disney characters.... I should know, we can smell our own.
  20. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Do I detect a hint of jealousy? Sorry bub I grew up with Disney only sick pervs like you would come up with the demented hentai you seem to be obsessed with.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  21. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    I've got a Dawn fetish, yours is Kim Possible.... It's OK... Sketch a nude drawing on paper and eat it. You will feel better knowing that animated character will be with you always...
  22. Akaria Jedi Knight

star 1
    NO! Its Felica from Dark Stalkers..... Wait does that really work Joe-da? I must contemplate on this and get back to you.

As for you Lod-reh, "Dude, not all the time."
  23. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    /raises eyebrow and nods in a reassuring way.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  24. Akaria Jedi Knight

star 1
    "I like naked Mole Rats. They are so soooooooft and cuddly. And when I rub their tummies, they squeak to me so gently.... I can hear them squeak my name. They call to me in the evenings as the sun sets along the horizon...... "

You call me sick..... Lod-reh.... I think you are missing something *points at the post of Riff* that is truely sick..... Atleast what I like is normal.... A naked mole rat is just strange.....
  25. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    I never said Riff was right in the head... but we make allowances for him due to his role in the Fan Force.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.