Rocky M, NC Cartoon Persona

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Entropy, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    There is only do or do not... there is no try... given the choice I would do just for the experience...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  2. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    By the way, Minacia.... none of the guys here mean some of insane things they are insinuating. Just so you know, they arent loony in THAT sort of way. :D
  3. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    LOL! I know. I'm just pretending to be the female voice of reason in a sea of testosterone insanity. :p ;)
  4. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
  5. joe-da Jedi Padawan

star 4
  6. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Impeach Riff now! Vote Lod-Reh for your next dictator! Voting will be held this June 30th. Together we can oust the Riff regime... and we'll have Blue Milk for all!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  7. Akaria Jedi Youngling

star 1
    "Yes! We are all individuals."
  8. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    "But I'm not the messiah!"

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  9. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'm gone for a few days, and already someone is talking of impeachment? Sounds to me like someone is going to have to have an "accident" sometime in the near future.....
  10. joe-da Jedi Padawan

star 4
    like Entropy during the movie? that kind of accident??
  11. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Riff, I like you and all. I really do. But he's talking blue milk. BLUE MILK!! ;)
  12. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hey, who do you think supplies the Twi'leks he GETS IT FROM???? :)

Why dont you ask Lodreh if HE has met Amy Allen!!! Hmmmm???? HMMMM???

/grins evilly
  13. eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    GROAN! I wondered how long it would take for Entropy's "accident" to be brought up. Should have known it would be Joe. ;)
  14. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Riff buddy I get it from the tap and you are not involved... however I'll be reasonable and will graciously allow you to attend my ascension ceremony :D

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  15. joe-da Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ascension, huh? If you turn into a giant snake, I'm going to have to round up my graduating class and...
  16. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    !!!!!!!!

Lodreh molts???
  17. Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ya know, Lodreh talks a good game, but that's all it ever is..and that's all it's ever gonna be *Evil Glare as trees begin to uproot and his body shivers with power*
  18. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Oooooh, someone is getting feisty! Lodreh, what do you have to say about this???
  19. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Shindo, I accept your challenge... this Saturday before the game I we will battle until only one survivor remains... may your God take pity on you... for I will not.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  20. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Been quiet today, bro! Everything ok?
  21. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Evictions... just got back...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
  22. Mordtat Jedi Master

star 3
    You should teach me how to kick non-paying leeches out of their homes. I would be a good student and you could retire from that and let me take it over.

I may even do it for free.
  23. Entropy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You're proving my point for me.
  24. Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You're on, "God"...I'll bring plenty for you. Messing with me is light running around doused in Kerosine holding two lit candles, and standing in the bullseye zone for a napalm missile.
  25. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Well, that sounds painful!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.