main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Case of the Appearing Ship

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by QueenLaniAmidala, Jul 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenLaniAmidala

QueenLaniAmidala Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2002
    So...question. Where'd Padme and Anakin get the huge silver ship from to go to Tatooine on if they used unregistered transport on the way to Naboo? I'm sure the Queen wouldn't give them a ship to let them run off to another planet on...

2. KosmicKnine

KosmicKnine Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Amidala represents Naboo in the Galactic Senate and is a former Queen who the people loved so much that they tried to ammend their constitution in order to keep her in office longer than the normal two allowed terms. I'm sure it's fairly easy for her to acquire a transport yacht on her own without the Queen giving it to her.

3. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Yeah, former queen=free transport

4. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    It could have already been hers anyway and she was just keeping it at her parents house. Or it belonged to a family member even.

5. Lord_Hydronium

Lord_Hydronium Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 11, 2002
    "Hey mom, can I borrow the ship?"

"Are you going to fly to a dangerous planet where your boyfriend kills people, then fly into the middle of a war and get shot at?"

"Um, sorta..."

"OK, just don't scratch the chrome!"

6. nashira

nashira Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2002
    actually, the ship is her's, given by the queen (or whoever) for her outstanding job as the queen. It was an honor to let her use the royal chrome, even though she's not the queen anymore.

I read this somewhere...

7. annie_skywalker001

annie_skywalker001 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Hehehe.... nice one there, Hydronium. ;)

8. Devilanse

Devilanse Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2002
    Come on.....she used to be the queen of the planet! Hellllloooo.....You think Clinton gives the Cadillac back just because he's not President anymore?

Padme probably has 10 ships. The one they took to Tattooine was probably her "datsun", not her "Ferarri". :D

*I mean no disrespect to anyone who drives a "Datsun". ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.