main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Castaways - Season 2

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SirakRomar, Apr 15, 2015.

1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Han
    In front of outpost, the Jungle

The woman's reaction to his revelation was predictable, but somehow, any sense of accomplishment was undermined by the fact that she now had the blaster rifle trained directly at his head. He had obviously hit the right spot and he was either going to pull off one hell of a save or face the consequences when she decided to pull the trigger prematurely in her agitated state. At this point, he was leaning more towards the latter, particularly since he really had no idea what happened to the kid.

Smart. Very smart.

Well, at least that was reassuring…even if it was coming from a disembodied voice echoing around in his mind. He blew out the breath he hadn't realized he had been holding and unclenched his teeth to allow his jaw muscles to relax.

But what now? the voice continued to tease. Shall I tell you where the boy is?

Han allowed a nervous smirk to pass over his features, but outwardly, it would appear as if he was mocking Cole's demands and not taking her seriously. That would help…

Shall I tell you so you can save your life again? Through me?

Another scoff. He didn't know how to immediately answer that because he knew the voice was right - he did want IT to save him again, but as he lowered his manacled hands so that they were resting near his belt, he took note that the stormtrooper helmet that had been dangling there earlier was noticeably absent. It was the very helmet that had belonged to the trooper Eliza had ruthlessly slaughtered before the beasts attacked. He must've lost it while making his escape. It was a long shot, but an idea was beginning to form in his mind…

"I heard things, alright?" he focused his attention back on Cole, his gaze surprisingly even. "Something 'bout a rendezvous point and a bunch of coordinates. It was coming through the helmet mic that one of your boys must've dropped along the way…" He paused to gesture to the tether on his belt upon which the helmet had been secured. "That's where I heard 'bout the kid…you know, just bits and pieces over the static." He smiled. "They sounded pretty desperate, but I got it all up here." He lifted his hands and pointed to his head the best he could with his bound hands, hoping that she wouldn't shoot him then and there.

TAG: SirakRomar, Revans_Disciple

2. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Bekar Jan
    Crashsite, Unknown Planet

"Well ... if you think it's your wife,” Uriel said “ ... then go ahead ...I go behind you... if not her, please tell me that I burn anyone!" My stomach turned at his words, the thought of burning flesh and more death made me ill. Before I could move further into the forest a shot rang out behind me. Tarahni seemed so very sure that something was approaching from the direction I currently faced. Uriel leapt upon me sending me to the ground behind a large tree, "Damn it!!” his words were angry, “No one teached you how to protect yourself from enemy fire !!” Of course not, I was a professor of literature not a soldier. Up until we crashed here I’d never heard the sound of blaster fire that wasn’t coming from a holo-projector. "Stay here Bekar!!! You did not accept my femme fatale! Now she take revenge you!!" My mind raced, would I have made any difference holding a pistol. Our assailants struck from behind I’d have been of no use.

Three more shots sound as if to reply to the first. I looked around the tree my warrior companion had forced me behind to see Tarahni on the ground a smoldering hole in her side. The smell of burnt flesh and hair pierced my nostrils. Bile rose in the back of my throat and I could do nothing to hold it back. Its bitter flavor filled my mouth then spilled upon the ground in a most pitiful display. I got to my feet, leaning heavily on my stick, my eyes fixed on the dead body that lie a less that a meter in front of me. I become awash in feelings of uselessness. I could speak three dead languages and read ancient texts but, when it came right to it. All my years of schooling meant nothing. I could not build a fire, I would not handle a gun, I was not strong, and I was not clever. Why was I not dead like so many others? What had allowed me to survive this long? Was there something out there enjoying my suffering, was I just a plaything for the monsters that hide in those shadows. Fear overwhelmed my mind, I wanted to run, run into the forest screaming but, I didn’t. Uriel had been very clear that I was to stay behind the tree. I closed my eyes and tried to take a deep breath through my mouth. The smell of my vomit and of burning skin cut my breath short, instead I coughed uncontrollably. How much more could I take before I give in, give up and give this place what it wants, my death.

“Saphee,” My wife’s name escapes my mouth, “Grav,” My son’s follows soon after, their names become a chant, I say them over and over again softly, trying to banish my fear, and thoughts of hopelessness, I must survive, I have to see them again.

TAG: Uriel Manteroni Mitth_Fisto SirakRomar

Uriel Manteroni and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  3. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    The Doctor (Zerr)
    Land of the Dead

"Of course you do not have the force! Where do you think you are?" He hissed and the nlooked at the two companions he had now. They would be taken like the others. He would be taken. He was surprised he had lasted so long . . . but Lorn, Lorn was different. He had a chance to . . . survive . . .

"They cannot be killed, destroyed . . . sometimes you can slow them down. The Mandos did that, but even they were taken. Regroup. Run. Run and regroup is our only option." And with these words he turned and began to make his way to the woods. "Run!" He yelled one last time and knew it would probably be a futile attempt to save them. But he had to try.

Tag: Mitth, Fin

4. Nowë

Nowë Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2015
    GM APPROVED

Name: Silajax "Ajax" Hexcul (Alias)
    Age/Appearance: 45 year old Clawdite (looks human, and younger)

(Cant get link to work, just look at my profile image)

Equipment: Dual DL-18 pistols, smallish stash of Glitterstim, 5 cryptberries.

Who are you: Rebel spy cross assassin with a secret sideline in the intergalactic drug trade.

Reason/s for travel: Spying in the outer rim for Empire presence and for possible Allies to the rebels. Also looking for someplace to shift more Glitterstim.

galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  5. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    „Losot“
    Somewhere in the Jungle

„Look who is still there …“ The voice was the second thing he heard … the first was the cacophony of noises the endless jungle around them spend. Then the feeling returned to his body. The wetness of the mud he was lying in. The heat of the air, as he lay in the sun. The pain of his aching body. Nthing was broken, but about everything had been bruised. Memories returned slowly. An attack, the ship breaking apart. There was a pod. An escape pod. Then . . . things turned fussy. But there was no escape pod anywhere nearby now. Only the sun, a jungle all around him and a Weequay in a black armor who played with a blaster in his hands. One of Ajax blaster, actually.

“A shame, you had so much good stuff on you. You brought the good stuff.” The Weequay smiled and knelt next to Ajax. “But then again, it might be a bit hard to find a buyer for that kind of goods around here. Some rations would have been a lot better, right?”

Looking down on him, the Weequay looked unsual pale and something seemed off about him. But it was hard to pin. In his black armor with the gun in his hand he certainly looked like a man of violence. But then again, he offered his hand to Ajax to help him come up.

Only now Ajax probably realized, he would have lost his usual appearance, while he was knocked out.

@Nowë

Lox the Gotal, Alaria, the Attacker
    Pod 1, Crashsite

“Two shots, two directions. It’s more than one or he changes positions quickly.” Lox hissed and made sure to take cover. There was no more shot, as if the attacker had achieved what he had wanted to do. “Is she dead?” Lox shouted to Bekar, who was the one next to the fallen Cathar. She did not move anymore and to reach her Bekar would need to leave cover for a moment.

His shouts rang through the woods unanswered. Almost unanswered. Something was answering. Something in his head. A big planet. You will never find them, my friend. Not without help. You want help?

Jo’Somebody probably had the least comfortable position. His massive body made it hard to find cover. Alaria was still next to him, but she looked around frantically. “I don’t know what you two think, but we are sitting around a fire . . . which means they see us and we do not see them . . . “ Alaria looked at the jungle and obviously she was serious, she planned to run into the pitch black jungle.

Tag: @Uriel Manteroni, @Mitth_Fisto, @galactic-vagabound422

AD 769, Count Elzo, Lisa, Eliza
    Outpost

Save, you think that in the vents you are save? Really? IT had not only come back, it did so with a mix of mockery and amusement that bordered ecstasy. You are in the room. The murderer is in the room. I am in the room. Where could you ever be less save? The vents were too high. But all of that mattered little, anyway . . .

“What is going on here?” A simple question, coming from a stormtrooper in a white armor and with a rifle pointed at the group . . . that was a complicated one to answer. The Count turned to the arrival. “Someone killed your colleague.” He said and stepped away from the dead Stormtrooper with his hands held up high. Eliza did the same. Only Lisa knelt next to the Stormtrooper. She had seen something, obviously.
    “You, come down there!” The Stormtrooper yelled and then spoke to the com inside his helmet. “I need reinforcement. Man down, repeat, man down inside the facility.”

Tag: @Ktala

Commander Harlan, AS 89765, Anora Cole
    Jungle in front of the outpost

Anora kept the gun at his head and then smirked. “There was nothing but static . . . none of them had a comm!” The anger turned to disgust.

Great, I make her spare you and you make her shoot you . . .

“Wait.” Harlan protested. „He is mine, stay out of this.“ Anora hissed back and a Stormtrooper raised her weapon, but Harlan gestured him not to. He obviously needed Anora more than Han and was ready to let her shoot him.

The cave. The reptile rought the boy to the cave north of here. You saw it right before she stunned you.

“I would offer you some last words, but I am done listening to you!” Anora hissed and took aim to shoot exactly between his eyes.

Tag: @HanSolo29, @Revans_Disciple

Uriel Manteroni likes this.
  6. Nowë

Nowë Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2015
    Somewhere within the jungle

"Ajax"

The Clawdite gratefully accepted the assistance from the Weequay, before removing an empty holster from his leg and handing it over. "Good stuff, yes" he agreed "but why would I need a buyer if I was using my 'equipment' to kill?" He said quickly, and almost in a whisper. Axaj looked around while delicately removing his other blaster from its holster and ran his finger along the barrel, clearing any mud off.
    "And as for food, I am sure there is plenty around here that is not toxic in the slightest, there are plants here and most likely animals too.." He said simply, hoping he was correct. Ajax took a small step before stumbling into a tree, smearing it with mud from his tattered and filthy cloak upon its bark. "Why would I ever need rations anyway? 'Cause I can simply walk into any shop and buy whatever I want. I hide in plain sight" he added with a smile.
    Ajax took his gun apart and cleared the barrel and connectors of earth and grit before he put it back together as quick as anything. Something that troubled him however, was how little of the event he remembered. Easily he could remember an attack of some sort, but all else was obscured by a thick veil of fog. He hated it.
    "If you will excuse my for a few moments, I think I will change into a form I feel more comfortable presenting myself in" he said, dodging behind a tree with a rather large stump.

SirakRomar

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    CECE (Celia)
    Ze outpost!

'Why do the cloned, crazy people make the most sense?' Cece wondered to herself, as she peered out from the top of the creepy podcase, trying to see if there was a way out from the ceiling. That thought barely had run through her head, when IT came back, to add to the fun. She had been expecting it, after all, someone was dying.

[Safe, you think that in the vents you are safe? Really?] Cece could almost feel its smirk. IT was too dang happy. [You are in the room. The murderer is in the room. I am in the room. Where could you ever be less safe?] Cece ignored the cooing snod, continuing to look for a way out, when another voice boomed into the room.

“What is going on here?”

Cece shook her head, as she mentally began to think of an old song she liked very much. She let that play thru her mind, even as the stormtrooper came into the room, his weapon held high.

Cece watched as The Count turned to the guard. “Someone killed your colleague.” He said and stepped away from the dead Stormtrooper with his hands held up high. Eliza did the same. But crybaby Lisa did something different. She, for some strange reason, knelt next to the Stormtrooper.

These thoughts were interrupted when the guard looked up. “You, come down there!” The Stormtrooper yelled and then spoke into his comlink. “I need reinforcement. Man down, repeat, man down inside the facility.” Cece simply laid flat, and sadly shook her head. "It's starting again.." she said softly, waiting to see what would come out next. As she stayed still, her song played in her head. They were all asleep. It could have killed them all. So it's not just death. Maybe...the drama before it? Fear? Strong emotions...panic before death? Oh Gunder Fracken Nurf on a STICK!!!!

Cece eyed the Count and Eliza a bit more closely.

Something seemed just a bit .. off. But she coudlnt quite put her finger on it.

Yet

So she waited to see who would enter the room next.

Tag: SirakRomar

8. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Bekar Jan
    Crashsite, Unknown Planet

“Is she dead?” The Gotal shouted at me. From I could ascertain before retching from the smell of burnt flesh, Tarahni was dead, but to be sure I would have to leave the protection of the large tree Uriel forced me behind. The odor of my vomit and of charred being was becoming unbearable. I looked out from behind the trunk and scanned the forest. It most certainly didn’t look like anyone was out there but, there seemed to always be something lurking in the forest, just out of sight, waiting to kill us.

A big planet. You will never find them, my friend.’ The voice had returned to my head.

“Shut up, shut up,” I said closing my eyes tight. “You’re not real just a figment of my imagination.”

Not without help. You want help?

“I want you to stop,” I reply, “I don’t want to hear you anymore, be silent.” My heart pounded in my chest, was I going mad. No, no, I was just under duress, once things calm I’ll be fine, right? A weak smile grew across my face but, I could still feel tears welling up behind my eyelids. “Everything’s going to be alright,” I said as a single tear dropped from my eye and into my cupped hands. The voice wasn’t real it’s all inside my head, just my subconscious bubbling to the surface. I covered my face with my hands trying to wipe away the tears, trying to recover my sanity.

I looked back to where the Cathar’s body lay unmoved since last I gazed upon it. We must be sure she’s passed. She was dead I knew it but, should I risk my life just to be sure, would that make her any more dead. What if she was still alive, even so what could I have done, I’m not a doctor. Shall I attempt resuscitating her by reciting an epic poem? I slammed my back into the tree, I was useless. I looked at Tarahni’s body once more and saw something shining next to her, her knife. I wasn’t doing her any good, and how long could we have stayed here. We might as well recover as much of her equipment as we could. “Uriel cover me,” I shouted towards the older man before breaking from behind the trunk. I was moving as fast I could on my injured leg. It hurt, I grunted in pain with every step. Would I get to her before I was struck down by whatever was hiding in the forest? If that be my fate, at least I’d die doing something.

TAG: Uriel Manteroni Mitth_Fisto SirakRomar

9. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Jo'SombodyCrash site, Pod 1
    Looking he had to admit he felt for sure that he, Jo’Somebody, probably had the least comfortable position of lot. Stinking half-bodied mammals, actually now that he thought about it it was truly a wonder the partly fured creatures lasted as long and spread so far in the galaxy. His massive body made it hard to find cover, and so he felt unnaturally exposed no matter what he was behind, he was sure something had to be sticking up some, whether it be an elbow or just his double shoulders. Which with nearly being shot already made his whole body feel hot and alarmed.

Alaria was still next to him though and would have been a small comfort in that, but she looked around frantically. “I don’t know what you two think, but we are sitting around a fire . . . which means they see us and we do not see them . . . “ Alaria looked at the jungle and it was obvious she was serious, she had planned to run into the pitch black jungle whether by instinct or dead reasoning from the moment he didn't know.

Still Jo took a calming breath, and then Sombody did. It was an old ridual from dealing with Ludites that somehow owned a companies software on a tablet and couldn't understand the directions to turn the off, wait, and then turn it on again. With that simple calming exercise his body still felt like a sore waiting to be excised, but he at least was able to think. "We run without supplies, we will die as sure as a blaster shot." he flatly stated. Starving was not a prefered way to die, neither was dehydration which was why they were going to move out in the first place, but without food survival packets with them they would die just as surely. He shuddered at his memory of the one member of their group who had tried the local fruit by their camp.

Now he did have some snacks in his pockets, but nothing to live off of for even a week.

If Alaria still bolted as he felt she might, he would run with her into the woods. Perhaps they could circle around? Either way, he was going to split off from the wee mammal that had spread like a disease through so much of the galaxy demonstrating their abililty to survive. . .somehow.

TAG: Uriel Manteroni, galactic-vagabond422, SirakRomar

10. Uriel Manteroni

Uriel Manteroni Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 24, 2014
    IC: Uriel Manteroni
    Pod 1, Crashsite
    Thought; Speech; Action; NPC.

“Uriel cover me,” Bekar shouted towards the older man before breaking from behind the trunk. Bekar was moving as fast I could on my injured leg.

Uriel shout: "Ok. Go on!!"

Uriel then to cover his friend, got up from his cover and he took three shots in random directions in the forests. The power of Heavy Blaster loads hit some trees and they caught fire.

When Bekar was safe again Uriel crouched and waited Lox response:

Two shots, two directions. It's more than one or he changes positions quickly.

Lox said.

Uriel was hidden behind his protection, he said for Lox:

"Lox!" Uriel spoke whispering. "I Will run until to the edge of the forest and I will try to see and kill someone. Give me cover".

Uriel run to a large tree with 1 meter diameter at Camp edge at 20 meters from where he was and ran in zig zag. He reached the tree and stood watching.

TAG: SirakRomar galactic-vagabond422 Mitth_Fisto

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Han
    Jungle in front of the outpost

Admitting to being wrong had never been one of his strong suits, but in this particular instance, he might have crossed the line…maybe just a little. The stormtrooper bucket and the stray signal he had intercepted before being ambushed had seemed like a good idea at the time, but apparently Cole and her cohorts were not amused…if the blaster pointed at his head was any indication. And hell, from a certain point of view, he hadn’t even been lying about that! What else could he possibly say that would deter her decision to place a blaster bolt between his eyes? Who would’ve thought that the mere mention of her son wouldn’t have been enough in the first place? A flurry of desperate thoughts and excuses began to race through his mind, but in the end, only one became abundantly clear and stood out from the rest…

The cave. The reptile brought the boy to the cave north of here. You saw it right before she stunned you.

While he would have liked to believe that the thought had been a product of his own design, he knew that the voice in his head was not his own nor was it his conscious speaking out in some vain attempt to knock some sense into him. Once again, IT had bailed him out of a tough situation, and as a result, the favors just kept on piling up. At this rate, he would owe this thing more than the insane amount that had already accumulated to his debt to Jabba.

“And that would be your mistake,” he shot back in response to her proclamation. For someone with the business end of a blaster pointed in his direction, his expression was surprisingly calm and rife with determination. “You’d be wise to listen to this one, doll.” One corner of his mouth lifted into a sardonic smirk, but regardless of the gesture, it was clear that he had no intentions of making a joke. “You know that green lizard that was tagging along with us earlier? Well, I saw ‘em…just a few clicks from here, riding along the ridge line with a special package of yours. He saw you too, but since you seemed so preoccupied with other matters…” He quirked an eyebrow, obviously referring to their altercation. “…he took the opportunity to slip away into a cave while you had your fun with me.”

He shrugged, trying to remain casual about the whole thing as he crafted his tale based on IT’s knowledge. “I could’ve warned you right away, but no, you just had to get that shot in, huh? Well, it could’ve cost ya - didn’t I say we were working for the same side?” Extending his hands with the palms facing upward, he scoffed. “But hey, as long as you got the last line...”

TAG: SirakRomar, Revans_Disciple