main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Castaways

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SirakRomar, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Bronwyn Navarr
    The Third Pod

Bronwyn stared at the mysterious man as he spoke.
    “If not I can tell you. Another time. Because you must really go now.”

She shuddered, something about him was haunting her, almost as if he was simply her imagination. Turning slowly, she began to cross the field. Bronwyn listened for footsteps, hoping he would follow her.
    After a minute, she realized there was no sound except her own footfalls, and turned. He was gone from her sight. She stopped suddenly, glancing at the wreckage for a sign of him.

Nothing.

The last thing he had said echoed loudly. You must really go now.

Shivering again, Bronwyn continued to walk slowly. Something told her she would see him again, that she needed to stop worrying about him.
    She stepped carefully into the deep green foliage and moved branches out of her face. The plants were near waist height, and a layer of mud made the uncut path difficult for her to proceed through. It was only then she realized how exhausted she really was.

She continued to walk, until her legs burned with the effort. Her long brown hair was damp with mist, and her clothing was torn and mud-caked, It was worrisome, but not more than the fact that she had no shelter. Or food. Her eyes were beginning to droop with weariness.

"Great planning ahead." She muttered to herself, becoming frustrated. A quick search of the area showed only one suitable spot she could stay, a small carved out stump. Sighing one last time, and setting herself inside the tiny opening, she tried to get some rest.

2. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    The Doctor
    Following Rivers . . .

Did Lorn feel for that girl? For his comrades? Was Lorn actually . . . well, was he himself?

The Doctor almost laughed out at the idea of Lorn weakened by the thought of that meaningless scum.girl dying out there. The destroyer of worlds and here he was.

But these thoughts soon vanished, as he forced himself upwards the river, trying to keep the assigned position. As long as the bugs did not get them, he was fine.He had plenty opportunities of exploration here, both of the world and quite a unique soul. In the end he would have to kill Lorn, obviously. But nevertheless, this could deliver the missing link, the weak part of the chain in his research.

With a smile he endured the exhaustion of the walk against the flow and mused if the force was with him after all. Why else would he be so lucky?

Tag: Riverfolks

3. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: Next post will be the end of the Episode . . . but for now . . .
    Sorry this took so long, with work, an ill brother and deadline for my book I was quite much buried with work. Should be faster now again.

P.S.: Fin will post for Myrial until she gets another entry point to hte boards (she said that would be a week or two)

The Stormtrooper
    Jungle

767 stood over his dying comrade he had found at the edge of the river and looked down at him. The water had cleaned him up and he had dared to leave it again, as he found his wounded squadmate nearby. But there was nothing he could do. The man had stood in the midst of the swarm and little was left of his armor or flesh. It was a miracle he had made it so far, but he was finally dying.

767 did not give it too much attention though. He had a voice in his ear and that voice commanded attention.

“This is Commander Harlan, stay on this frequency and awaits orders trooper.” The voice was clear and cut through the chaos around the two Stormtroopers. Harlan was alive and so was probably most of their squad . . .
    “767 reporting for duty. I am with the prisoner.” He answered and looked to his right, where thousands of bugs were dividing him from the slowly dwarfing image of the group wandering upstream. He would catch up. He would catch up fast, if he bypassed the bugs.

Tag: Nobody

Count Elzo, Lisa, Sed Cole, Bom
    Shore

They walked for almost ten minutes until they reached a point where no more bugs were at the shores. Another thirty and they finally heard no buzzing and clicking sounds anymore. Therefore they had passed the line of orange stones, which had crossed the river. Finally they had . . . Anora Cole actually had . . . decided it was save to get out of the water. Making sure everybody got rid of all pollen they all collapsed at the shores, exhausted. Only Bom seemed not to mind the workout. He sat down both boxes as if they were feathers and looked around. “No more bugs.” He simply said.
    “Laserbrain, hm?” The Count said cynically, but then turned to Han solo, looking worried at Anora Cole who was nearby. “Never do something that stupid again, or she is the least of your worries, you hear me?” He coughed out and grabbed his chest. He seemed to be in pain.

Tag: The bug escapees

The Apes
    Jungle

The strange apes listened to the ongoings closely, always ready to evacuate if danger was apparent. They did not like the young woman taking one of their hiding places, but they accepted it for now. She was in need, they could see that and despite the harsh environment, the apes were not cruel in their nature.
    In the stump the woman was easy prey for the Morgo, so the apes hoped she would hear what they heard.

And indeed she did. Voices. Somewhere near the river she had encountered where human voices. “You hear me?” The voice of an elder man was heard, threatening someone, but tired. Bronwyyn heard more survivors.

Tag: Admiral_Volshe

Someone watching Cece
    Jungle, near the waterfalls (far away from the others)

It was easy to feel watched when you were alone in a jungle. But Cece felt watched. It crept up in her bones, crawled into her soul. Someone was aware of her presence. And as she followed the blue glowing trees, she came to a small riverbed. And at first she might not get what she saw, but then it became obvious. A small structure. A sign there was . . . or had been . . . some sort of presence here by sentinent beings.
    [​IMG]
    Tag: Ktala

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece
    Jungle, near the waterfalls (far away from the others)

As Cece walked, she slowly realized two things. One, that she vaguely remembered seeing a waterfall, from her perch, when they had first gotten here. She had climbed a tree, and she remembered a waterfall. If that was the case. But if that was the same one, it sure was far away back then. She shook her head. She would have to check her map. And two...she was getting a very creepy feeling. Like something was watching her. The kind of feeling that made the small hairs on the back of your neck rise, and your arms break out in goosebumps. She could feel it all throughout her body. And it sure didnt feel like some predator. More like some ONE, instead of some thing. Cece shivered in spite of herself, suddenly feeling very cold. Something KNEW she was here.

She shook her entire body, trying to act brave. Nothing she could do about it anyway. She could only follow the only sign she had been given, and so she did as she followed the blue glowing trees. Soon she came to a small riverbed. It looked very strange at first, and she stared at the area around her. But then, something began to stand out from all the jungle around her.

A small structure. A building. Which mean something other than animal had to be around... or HAD been around before. She remembered the ship that she had seen land earlier. So she knew someone was here..but that didnt look like anything connected with that. This place looked like it had been here a long time. Cece looked around, and picked up a stick, trying to find one that looked rather thick. She then carefully walked over to what looked like an opening. She ran her hand carefully over what looked like stone.. or very old wood, she wasnt sure, it blended in so well with everything else around here.

'Be careful Cece...anything could be living in there!' she thought to herself, as she peeked her head around a corner, to see if she could see anything within the light streaming in from outside. And she listened. She held her breath, as she tried to strain her hearing, to see if she could hear the tiniest bit of noise from withing. The jacket, Jovan had put on her shoulders moved slightly. An afterthought, she checked the pockets, to see if anything useful had been left inside. If it was all an hallucination, might as well make it work for her! She wasnt too sure what was going on, but she was willing to keep an open mind. After meeting Lorn, anything could be possible. And after seeing Jovan again, she truly believed it.

'Where are you, Lorn?'...she thought idly, as she listened. She scooted down. She had not forgotten those hunters either. Low profile, meant low target. She kept down, and listened silent, as she worked up the courage to go inside. She looked at the sky. If darkness came soon, she rather be inside someplace, than sleeping alone in the open.

TAG: SirakRomar ,?

5. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    ooc: No time for an own posting, but here is what MyrialofKanz send me over msn.

Anora Cole - The Shore - Unknown River

Her body was aching, as she made it to the shore and set down the child she had carried through the steam. Exhaustion mixed with pain into a cocktail that made her wish for nothing but a long, good sleep. but it wasn´t over. Not yet. "Doctor, bom, check the boxes, Meset, make a perimeter check, will you? Sed, you stay with Bom." She coughed out and slowly forced herself to the feet. Checking her gun it showed she had only two shots left. There was more shots, she knew. But if this turned bad, she needed only one. If it turned out right, . . . she needed more ammo later.

Half walking, half stumbling over to the other group she eyed the elder man and the Twi´lek, then the coreworlder and finally the man she hated more than anyone.

"So?" She asked and raised a brow, keeping her gun at her side, but ready to raise it and fire quickly, if she needed to. "What do you think you deserve for your little stunt, hm? Captain Solo."

Looking finally to the man who had saved the others she wondered why he was wearing such a strange overall. It had not escaped her how interested the doctor was in him. That couldn´t be too good.

Tag: HanSolo29, spycoder9, @Mith_Fisto, Sir_Draco, DarkLordoftheFins

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han
    Shore, the Jungle

They waded through the water (luckily it was only about waist-high) until the haunting sound of the bugs had ceased. The coast was now clear and they took this opportunity to climb ashore to dry off and catch their breaths. Who would've thought that trudging through a little bit of water would be so exhausting?

Han staggered out of the water behind the main group and immediately felt his knees swaying under his weight as he sunk down onto a boulder along the water's edge to rest. He watched the others from this position as they assessed their inventory and considered their next move. That is, until the old man took notice that he was still alive. He probably shouldn't be, but somewhere along the way, the trigger-happy woman had a change of heart. Probably came to the conclusion that she had only made the situation worse and had backed off to save face. That gave him some time, at least...until she tried to pull her next move.

“Laserbrain, hm?” the Count quipped cynically as he approached Han. “Never do something that stupid again, or she is the least of your worries, you hear me?”

"Yeah, sure...whatever you say," he retorted with his own version of a cynical smile. "I'll keep that in mind the next time someone has a blaster pointed at my head. I'll go along quietly and maybe if you're lucky, she'll shoot me. That's what you want, isn't it?" He scoffed and rose to his feet, running a hand through his wet hair. "Well, sorry to have spoiled your chances at getting a cheap thrill, but I wasn't going down that easy. Given my options, it seemed like a pretty good idea at the time. I'm still alive, ain't I?"

Instead of replying, the old man doubled over and coughed, clutching at his chest as if he were in pain. Han simply watched for a moment, almost as if he was considering the option of letting him suffer, but then he cursed under his breath as realization dawned. He couldn't just leave him there - he needed him alive. The old man owed him.

With a sigh, he crossed over to the old man to get a closer look at his injury. "Whoa, take it easy, will ya?" he advised as the man hacked again. "I can't have you dying on me just yet...you still owe me a lot of credits, pal. Remember what you said at the pillars? Or were you hoping I forgot?"

But the reply did not come from the Count. It came from the last person he wanted to see...the very same woman who had started this whole mess.

"So?" the voice called mockingly from behind him, causing his teeth to clench together. "What do you think you deserve for your little stunt, hmm, Captain Solo?"

Turning slowly to face her, he did his best to keep his emotions in check as he leveled her with a hard glare. "Let me give you a bit of advice," he said sternly, his voice dangerously low. "Forget the whole thing. You had me back there with the blaster and I got you pretty good with my bug trick. So, how about we call it an even draw and quit while we're ahead, huh?"

TAG: SirakRomar, MyrialofKanz, DarkLordoftheFins, spycoder9, Sir_Draco, Mitth_Fisto, Admiral_Volshe

7. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Meset
    Free from the circle and the water

Finally pulling himself out of the water after fighting the current this far he sagged with relief that he felt down his chilled bones. The fact that that was all he felt bore testament that they were free of the bugs, for now. They had wounded in their number and that would have to be checked out first, but instead of that bickering seemed to be the call of order for the newly merged group. They were larger in numbers, and they were now faced with the troubles that these other hapless passengers brought with them. The one that had his groups leader acting irrationally was apparently having a three way argument with an old man and the Doctor. The fact that one was having trouble seemed to be an issue escaping the good doctor.

Standing he wrung out his braids, one by one ignoring for the moment the Doctors request for him to scout around. "Enough!" he shouted once the small gathering seemed to have a lul' in their arguments. "Doctor, wounded. Last time two of our group went scouting one ended up dead and we ended up here, so for now just stay near water or I get a second." At the mention of he shuddered to think of getting back in that wet flowing body. "You, So-lo. You come?" Turning he looked at Bom and nodded to continue with the assigned task, then he looked at the rest of the number, "Prep Camp, we stay tonight, unless find 'Safer'. Deal with leadership morning or over rations?" With a solid nod he awaited response to his first situational speech.

TAG: MyrialofKanz, DarkLordoftheFins, Sir_Draco, @Han_Solo29, Pod 1 and Pod 2 Groupies

8. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Eliza Thorn
    Shore, the Jungle
    After all the panic, all the running, all the revelations, all the screaming, Eliza just sat.

A person’s mind can only cope with so much, and she was surprised she had made it this far. She centered all of her thoughts on her daughter. Not on crashing ships or crystals or killer bugs or force users.

Just on that bright eyed little girl that would run into Eliza’s bedroom every morning and wake her up with a big cheesy smile. Eliza would fix some breakfast, all the while her little blonde haired girl was chattering along about something innocent and sweet.

She put her face in her hands, and for once really let the tears flow. While everyone was off arguing or getting medical attention, she did the most healthy thing for her at the moment. As the tears flowed down her cheeks, she wondered if that voice in her head had been right.

Were they all going to die here?

Were they?
    TAG:All the bug escapees

9. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Lorn & Doctor Zerr
    The River

The pain had been contained, ignored and deafened by the force as long as he had to. Yet it had been all he could do. Walk against the stream and try to control the pain. Now it returned to his body like a hammer hitting him. His leg burned and he felt the pain spread. For someone who felt the force the damage of your own bodies integrity was even more frightening, as you felt how everything stopped to work the way it was meant to be. Sitting down he looked up to the talking parties. They were obviously no more working together than they had before. It was just this woman in the black jumpsuit who seemed to call the shots now. It was hard to concentrate and when he saw her with that gun he decided that he was done saving anybodies life for now.

He reached out to sense Cece, but the pain was to much. He wasn´t even sure if she was alive. But with this leg he would be no help to her anyway.

The Weequay pointed out he was hurt. A Weequay. That was not the first he met, was it? This one was younger, but wearing the ame armor. A partner? A son? Maybe.

"Indeed, I had not seen this one. How have you made it so far with such a leg." Lorn turned his head and over him stood the reptile. "I am a Doctor." The creature said and there was something probing in his eyes. Fear. Did Lorn sense fear? "Do we know each other?" He asked the reptile instinctivly.The "Doctor" shook his head. "I don´t think so." He answered and his left, the prostetic that was fashioned after some strange tentacle, opened a first aid kid. Lorn knew the force would heal his wound, but medical assistance would probably help a lot. The Doctor began to work quietly, still nervous, still afraid. "You know what I am?" Lorn asked him and the Reptile looked up. "A 10-96." He only answered. "You are by far the most deadly predator in this jungle, I´d say." Did the Doctor smile? He was hard to read, very hard to read. Was he trained to resist or where his emotions just to alien?

"I am afraid I am not." Lorn just answered and looked at the woods. Not even close to it, he´d say. What will was that, that had created the bug-trap? Who had spoken to him in the guise of his old Master?

"Thank you." Lorn added then, as the Doctor finished patching him up. Lorn looked at the group. "They are going to kill each other?" He asked the Doctor then. The Repitle smiled.

"Or themselves, they seem to be undecided on that topic. But they won´t make it long in that state, that much is for sure." The doctor injected a painkiller and Lorn felt the dizziness of the numbing effect. He nodded and looked over to the others. Then he smiled. "Well, together we stand, dividied we fall or Last Man Standing. Every group falls into one of those two patterns when under pressure." He looked at the Doctor. The Reptile looked around and sighed. Then he nodded in agreement, stood up and walked over to the woman in the black jumpsuit.

Tag: Riverfolks

10. MyrialofKanz

MyrialofKanz Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2011
    Anora Cole - Near the River - Unknown Planet

She looked at the Weequay and then back to Solo. "Yeah, let bygones be bygones. I wonder how Lieutenant Vars wife will think of it? Hm? He wasn´t even Empire. Just a pilot on an independant freighter, much like you. And he gave us cover to make sure your sorry butt made it out of there when his didn´t." Then she turned to the Weeqay. "Solo for patrol? He got no gun and if you give him one before I am gone, I´ll kill you." She hissed. "Both of you."Looking at the young woman next to Solo she realized she was crying again. "Very helpful." She just sighed.

Who wasn´t for her was against her. It had always been like this. And Meset did not stand with her, he actually opened negotiations for the new group about leadership. And then he got a few things wrong about survival.

She walked over to Bom and took Sed at his hand. "Give us a tenth of the rations and a light and we´ll be off." She asked of the green giant. Looking over to the Doctor and the miracle-worker she breathed in air with a sharp hiss. They were out of the bug valley thanks to this man, but that did not change anything about who he was, what he was. Anora looked at them and then saw the doctor stepping towards her. "They wanna camp here, what do you think? You wanna join me and my son?" Checking her weapon she looked at the Doctor´s belt. "Mind to change?" She asked and pointed to the DL-44 the Doc had taken from Solo. "You got two and that one is more like . . . my type of gun." She said and smiled. Did she tried to charm a reptilian sadist into handing her a gun? Looked like that was what she was doing.

Tag: Sir_Draco, @MitthFisto, HanSolo29, spycoder9, DarkLordoftheFins, forgot anybody?

11. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    The Doctor
    Rivershore

He used some wated from the river to wash away Lorn´s blood before it dried on his hands and then looked at Anora Cole. Then she asked about the blaster and he looked at it too and then sighed and gave it to her. He was no good with it anyway. "Listen, I see it, too. This group is more of a burden than a help to you. I know you have no problem hanging out a few month in a jungle, but will leaving us behind help anything? I mean except cutting your rations down to one tenth?" He looked over to Solo and the Weequay. "Let them aptrol and then we´ll talk and decide what to do. We need you, you know that." Playing the mercy card. Humans were very vulnerable to that.

If she pressed too hard he would go with her though. And he would take Lorn with him. Everybody else did not matter.

"At least let´s settle down and wait for the people to calm down a bit. We still got a few hours of sunlight."

Tag: MyrialofKanz, others

12. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Bom, Sed Cole, Count Elzo, Lisa
    River, shore

Bom looked at Anora and then nodded. He gave her about a tenth of the rations, but it was Sed taking them and pushing them into his backpack. "I can take those, Mama." He smiled at his mother, as if he was happy to get away from the others, but as the Doctor spoke his features darkened again and he took his mothers hand. "We stay together, we´re stronger." Bom threw in, a little helpless about the situation.

The Count took care of Lisa meanwhile, and gave her some fresh water, before he made his way over to Eliza. "Be careful. Don´t let them find out or we´re probably all dead." He hissed to her, as he gave her a bit of the rations he had kept in his pocket. He gave her a serious look and then turned to the ongoing discussion.

Tag: Rivergroup

The Presence
    Valley

The presence watched Cece as she looked into the ancient structure. And there was nothing but a deep black hole staring back at Cece. But something was down there, she could . . . feel it. And it was cold. Deadly. Denying all possibility of life . . . and it had been there for a long time. She could feel that, too.

ooc: as the river people seem to be in the midst of something, I´ll postpone end of Episode a bit.

13. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Shore, The Jungle

Everyone was talking at once, demanding different things and generally making things way more complicated than they had to be. Han just simply raised his hands, a gesture that he had had enough, and stepped back to watch. He would let them squabble for the time being and take note of things that he considered relatively important to his own survival.

The first thing to catch his attention was the Weequay - the very same Weequay who appeared to have an unhealthy interest in their Sabacc game back on the freighter. Han had been certain at the time that he was being watched by the brute and now he had the nerve to actually ask for his help in scouting the area. He would need to think about that one, especially with that Imperial woman bossing everyone around. It didn't escape his attention that she continued to blame him for everything that was going wrong on this venture and continued to refuse him a means of defending himself. If she kept it up, things were not going to end well between them. If she did decide to wander away by herself, he hoped that some jungle creature finished her off for good. She couldn't possibly find a way to blame him for that and he wouldn't have to worry about her anymore.

That left the Doctor (who he had no inclination of trusting), the crazy wizard (who he still owed some kind of thanks for rescuing them from the bugs), the old man (and his Twi'lek pet) and...Eliza.

Han spotted her now, sitting on a rock by the river's edge and crying. He mentally winced, noting that she had a tendency to cry a lot, but also at the sight of the old man approaching her position and whispering something into her ear. That guy was bad news, no matter what he claimed.

Crossing the distance between them, Han sat down on the rock next to Eliza and gave the old man a wary eye. He couldn't quite catch the words he had uttered, but he was sure it was nothing good. "Thought I might join you," he announced, ignoring any protest the old man may have at his presence.

Reaching into his pocket, he produced a ration bar, which was somewhat wet from their journey, but hopefully still good. "Here, I got you something to eat," he offered, turning to look at her with a small, lopsided grin. "It's not much, but it might help."

He extended his hand and held it out to her, flicking his gaze briefly to the old man before returning his attention to Eliza.

TAG: spycoder9, SirakRomar, Mitth_Fisto, Sir_Draco, DarkLordoftheFins, MyrialofKanz

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    CeCe
    In the Valley of ... uh-oh

Cece stared down into the structure. She could tell it was very old. But that's not what bothered her. Not the deep dark black hole she peered down into. It was the strange feeling she got from looking into it.

Cold. No...it was like when Viper was around. Deadly. Nasty. Death..old death.

Cece shook herself. Why was she feeling that? She could read people pretty good. But this was different. And it scared her. Why would Jovan send her here? She scanned the surrounding area, looking to see if perhaps she had missed some more blue trees that continued on.

This place had the feeling of death. It made the hair on her neck rise. She didnt know what she was more afraid of.. the fact that such an utter darkness was on the planet with them, or the fact that she felt such a thing at all. In such a short time, she had met a force user, seen amazing things, and seen her supposedly dead friend...who left his jacket around her shoulders. Cece reached over, and gently touched the jacket. Still.... Why would Jovan tell her to go here? Might as well ask her to march over towards those empire guys in black, and ask em to hold her blaster. Cece felt it would pretty much end up the same. She didnt want to go inside. Nope.

What...what if it wasnt Jovan? But then, why did it save her..only to lead her someplace that looked dangerous? She was so confused. And it looked so dark and scary...

Cece swallowed hard, as she clutched the blaster. Not seeing any more blue trees, she looked back down in the hole. And she was cold and wet. Cece crept inside, just so she was not a target from the outside, but not going more than a step inside. She then began to check the jacket that had been placed around her shoulders. Maybe there was something interesting in the pocket.

She had a tiny light, she could use. She used it when she was aboard ship, so she could read her comics. But she rather have something that was a tad bit brighter, if she was going ... in there. If not, she would have to go low tech..and maybe make a torch.

Tag: SirakRomar

15. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Lorn
    River, the Shore

The Corellian did not think about joining the Weequay on the patrol. Lorn would have, if only for the chance to find cece, but his leg needed osme rest. Even a Jedi did not heal if he did not stop exhausting his body. So his attention wandered to the leaving woman who had just got the rations and the repile that talked to her. she had issues with the Corellian, personal it seemed and nobody else seemed to care about this. Even though the whole affair had cost one of them his life.

The make up was smearing. An effect he had witnessed before and usually enjoyed. Now he felt shocked by the way it estranged him. The Corellian did not care for anyone, neither did the Weequay or the coreworlder who cired, but obviously only for herself. A man had died and they could not give less about it. Lorn had been the only one saving anybody. twice. Yet it was him who should have felt the need to hurt those little loosers. To make them pay for the many years of absence this galaxy had forced upon him. It was him who should had let his mindless rage have fun with thier fragile little bodies and minds. Yet, he did not feel that was him. Although he knew exactly well, it actually was. Had been.

Fact was, they all wanted to go on their own and there was no way anybody could forge them together. They would die. Alone you died in such an environment anyway, but with their hunter around, he assumed they would be picked up one vby one and would be utterly destroyed both physically and spiritually by him. Like it had already begun with some of them. Lon stood up and humbled over to the leaving woman and her child and the mysterious reptile.

"You are leaving?" He asked the woman and looked her straight into the eyes.

Tag: Myrial, Sir_Draco, rest

16. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    GM Note: Update comes, tomorrow, so wrap thing up if you wanna do it in this episode . . .

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece
    In the Valley ...

Cece went through the pockets of Jovan's jacket. They were empty. She frowned. For some reason, that didnt feel right. Why didnt it feel right? Cece felt like her head was full of mush. She frowned once more as she thought over some things. Jovan was like her. She was always collecting stuff. So was he. She looked back down into the dark entryway...

Cece then turned, and looked back out into the woods. It was the afternoon now. Not quite getting close to dark yet.. Why did this feel so wrong? Cece bit her lip. She was a street kid. She grew up, on some pretty mean planets. But this place was like nothing she had ever been on before. But still, with every fiber of her being, this place screamed to her that nothing was here but death.... Maybe it was being exposed to Lorn, or maybe it was something else, but she could not push away that feeling.

Cece took a big breath, and then she turned and ran away from the structure, as fast as her legs would carry her. She ran, as if demons even worse than the ones she had already dreamed up, were behind her, seeking to drag her down. If that really was her friend, Jovan, then why did he want her to meet this someone with no explanations? If she was wrong, then he could tell her that. True, the .... whatever the heck it was, had saved her. The bugs or the river could have taken her? But for what reason? Maybe it had it's own dark reasons. She might be very, very wrong in her decision, but Cece could not help it. She could not shake away the feeling she was having. Nothing but death called to her from that place, and Cece wanted no part of it. Though she did her best to act tough, and much older than she was, she was still young, and the tiny voice inside of her said no.

So she ran.

And she continued to run.

And as she ran, she tossed the jacket away from her, even as she fought away tears. Her chest burned as her lungs fought to fill with air. She kept running. Where was Lorn? Where was any of the others? She stopped when she found a clump of trees she could feel safe near. She needed to stop and catch her breath, and gather her bearings. She needed to clear her head, and try to figure out what was going on? Was she going mad? Possibly. But she had to keep it together. Or else she was dead.

Cece looked up. She found herself a large tree and began to climb it. Maybe if she was lucky, she could make a nest, and sleep up high. But for now, she climbed to get a look around. She would curl up within a very tall limb, and do her best to blend in within the branches and leaves of the tree. Soon, it would be too dark to move around. But she was going to make sure to put PLENTY of distance between herself and that building... At least until the horrible feeling she had went away.

Tag: SirakRomar

18. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: So some people needed more time, so I´ll prolong riverside . . . and have fun with dark corridors instead.

But first, Myrial is off again. Her work blocked our site so I´ll post her this time.

Anora Cole - Jungle - Unknown Planet

The 10-96. They had even writte it on his overall. How subtle. Lorn? Did the reptile call him that? Anora made usre her one hand stayed near her gun and the other pushed her son behind her, before she turned her hand to the dark haired man. "Why, do you wanna join, handsome?" She asked and gave the Doctor a look. Something was wrong here. Something felt odd about them. The doctor seemed to know him, but tried to hide. She knew how the Doctor looked when he tried to hide things."Yes, we´re gonna leave. Who stays here will die doing so." She said to the 10-96 then and nodded. "So pack your things if you wanna join."

He was dangerous, but it wasn´t unwise to keep the dangerous ones close in a dangerous place, right?

Tag: DarkLordoftheFins, Sir_Draco

19. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Lorn
    Next to the river

Night is coming. He thought. Darkness was more deadly here than anywhere he had ever been before. And that meant something.

And Cece was still out there. Alone.

"I need to find someone, but I may escort you a bit farther away from the water. That is what you will try to get away from, is it?" He smiled at her, showing Mrs. Cole he had some knowledge of these things, too. He felt it might be a good idea to make clear not everybody would rely on her expertise. She was using it against the group and if she made true to her promise, she would leave the parts behind she distrutsted and let them die. Smart move. Nobody would blame her, everybody would be grateful she saved them. And yet it was cold blooded murder.

Nightfall. Rivers.

"I guess we should all move." He said to her and the Doctor. And once you set up camp I´ll try to make it to my friend before night falls, using as much daylight as I can."

Tag: Riverpeople

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: This is a combined post between spycoder and myself; thank you so much! :) And I apologize for the length beforehand! [face_blush]

IC: Eliza and Han
    The River's Edge, Jungle

Eliza accepted the food from the Count's outstretched hand, wiping away some of her tears. He obviously been hiding his own stash of food for later, and didn't want the others to know. She was very grateful, and about to say her thanks to him, when she noticed Keil sitting down beside her. She would never get used to calling him that other name. After sticking the food in her pocket, Eliza watched as yet again she was offered food by another man. Shed a tear here and everybody was offering you food. She gave her best smile, sniffing a little, and accepted the food.

"Thank you." She took the rations and munched on them just a bit as she sat in silence. Finally, she decided to speak. "So. . .Han Solo, is it? Funny thing, I like Keil better." She smirked, letting him know it was a jab.

He gave her a sideways glance, his expression stern as if he had been affected by her comment, but then he broke out into a smile of his own. "In a situation like this, I think I do too," he muttered, taking a moment to glance around at the others. His gaze lingered longer than it should have as he came across the woman, the Doc and the others planning to retreat.

His smile fading, he was all serious as he nodded in the direction of the others. "See that? They ain't gonna make it very far...not that I'm complaining, but you think they would practice what they preach." He scoffed and picked up a stone, tossing it into the river. There was a long silence before he spoke up again. "You don't believe what she said, do you?"

"Of course I do." She didn't even turn her head to look at him, instead focusing on the river. "I heard all the reports. I remember hearing a Han Solo once or twice. Public enemy to the Empire. Does all of that mean I think what you did was wrong?" Eliza let the thought linger for a moment before looking at him. "No, it does not. Everybody knows the Empire's just another tyrannical government founded upon lies. I knew that, the senator I worked for knew that, the Chancellor himself knows that. Rebellion. . .is healthy." Most of her tears had dried away by now, and little food remained.

"And I make good pay. My life is a lot easier with the Empire in power. But I enjoy a little rebelliousness every once in awhile." She grinned at Keil. "Especially when the rebellors are cute, wisecracking men."

"Hey, I'm the exception," he quipped, indicating himself by placing a hand on his chest. "Don't need you to think that the rest of the guys fighting for the Rebellion have my charm. To tell you the truth, I'm not even an official part of their organization. I'm just passing through, but it's taking a lot longer than I anticipated. There have been certain...delays."

His thoughts immediately went to a certain princess and the way she always goaded him into some kind of disagreement or went out of her way to criticize. Although she wouldn't admit it, Han knew there was more to it than simple ribbing. It was one reason why he found himself sticking around with the Rebels instead of paying off his debts. He wanted to get her to give in to her emotions and admit what she was feeling. It wouldn't necessarily be a huge victory, but it would be something.

But that was for later...if he ever got away from this damned planet. For now, he had Eliza.

"But you better watch what you say," he pointed out, that confident smirk returning to his features. "If the Emperor caught wind that you approve of the Rebellion, you won't have a job left when you get back. You don't want to end up like me, do you?"

"I don't know. . .sounds like you have a pretty easy life as a wanderer." Eliza's mind turned back to her daughter then. "But my drifting days are pretty much over. Kids do that to you."

"If you call jumping from system to system to avoid bounty hunters easy, then sure, I'll agree with you." He scoffed and lowered his head, not exactly liking the awkward turn of the conversation. "Now, the whole kid thing...that's not exactly my area of expertise. I'll just take your word on that one."

He didn't know she had a kid. That certainly changed how he played this game and he would need to tread carefully. Maybe she was already beyond him, but that didn't stop him from trying to get in her good graces. He needed to keep at least one ally on this planet.

"I will say this," he continued after a moment, raising his head so that he was looking straight into her face. "My partner's probably out there right now looking for us. The big oaf rarely let's me out of his sight, so I can pretty much guarantee he's on the trail. He'll make sure you get back to your kid."

"Your partner? Don't remember hearing about him in the holo reports."

Han chuckled. "Well, that doesn't surprise me considering the Empire's view on aliens. They don't want to admit that a seven foot tall Wookiee could rip them apart with his bare hands. Chewie's done it and trust me, it ain't pretty. If anyone can get us out of his hell hole, it's him."

He watched as she laughed, not quite sure whether he should lash out for that comment or laugh right along with her. In the end, he recalled that he had a very similar reaction at the prospect of himself hanging around with a Wookiee when Chewie had first declared his Life Debt. And now, it wasn't half bad.

"Hey, he won't let us down," he promised with a smile, slapping his hand down on her thigh to offer some reassurance. "And until he gets here, you have me. I'll protect you from the big, bad jungle. I have a Wookiee for a partner, remember? I spent most of my spare time hanging out in the jungles of Kashyyyk. This is nothing."

"If this is nothing compared to Kashyyyk, then I know for sure where I'm never going." She smiled yet again. "But thank you, really." She put her hand on his arm and gave it a light squeeze. "You've kept me safe so far. It should be me promising to keep you safe."

"Don't even bother, I'm beyond help," he said, flashing another crooked grin. "Just stick close and you'll have nothing to worry about."

"Well I wouldn't say 'nothing'. . ."Eliza glanced at the mother and child, along with the doctor, who all seemed to be leaving. "If they're stupid enough to go out there and get killed, I say let them. Three less people trying to kill you."

Following her gaze, he scowled as his eyes rested on the group. "Don't worry about it. They won't kill me...not yet, anyway. I'm too much of a loose cannon. I think my bug trick scared her off for a while. She's afraid if she tries again, she'll set off another chain reaction that will kill another one of her cronies. She can't afford that. Too bad that Lieutenant had to pay by picking the wrong side."

"Wait. . .what? Somebody died?" Eliza had been too wrapped up in escaping the carnage, and she'd never really caught a good glimpse at the other escape pod members anyway. But now that Keil mentioned it, she could vaguely remember there being another man before.

Han turned to look at her, his expression serious. "Lieutenant Vars or whatever his name was, the guy I talked to over the radio. He couldn't keep up when the swarm let loose and they overtook him. And guess who Miss High-And-Mighty blamed for that..." He tapped his chest with his index finger. "Me."

"Should've known she'd find a way to make it all fall back on you." Eliza rose off the ground, dusting her clothes as she did so. "Thank you. I feel a whole lot better now. At least I can trust someone, even if that someone is you." She playfully punched him on the arm, laughing.

A hint of a smile crossed his features as he watched her move away. It wasn't the most ideal situation, but at least he had someone to fall back on now that they're group was shrinking. He still didn't think it was a wise idea for the others to part ways, but he wasn't going to get into an argument over it either. He'd find a way to survive...he always did.

But for now, they should probably worry about finding higher ground to set up camp and figuring out just where the hell they were in relation to the crash site. Maybe it wasn't a bad idea to join the Weequay after all.

"Hey, pal," he called towards the Weequay, slowly rising from his position on the boulder. "You still up for taking a look around before dark? We should probably take roll call to see who's still with us then find a place to setup a base camp." He approached the Weequay cautiously, holding up his hands to show that he was unarmed. "Not that I'm trying to boss you around or anything...it's just a suggestion."

TAG: spycoder9, Mitth_Fisto, SirakRomar, rest of the River People

21. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Meset
    Riverside on Death Planet

The others talked and moved, and his first speech to react to an order of stupidity seemed to him to have split the group. Shattering it to either tumble off into the approaching night, or to stick around and try to wait until morning to head out. Perhaps it was for the best, in the end the tension would be relieved that the larger group had created, and the differing directions might just let one of them find a way out where the others failed. Probably he would go with the woman, she had some of the better knowledge and possibly the doctor was going with her as well as that late comer.

That was when he saw it, and for the first time since running had the opertunity to look at it and ponder its meaning. The markings on the one called Lorn, a late comer to the larger group and one who seemed to have had a way with dealing with the bugs on the shore to actually get through to the river. Now how he had been able to do that made sense. 10-96. Reflexively he found himself gripping his blade and blaster tightly.

Then the one called Solo came up to him. And he had a very peculiar instance of thinking about the devil you know verses the one you do not. A 10-96 was one he did not. He knew the hype, he knew the legends, and he knew what should be done to the ilk of that variety by his own peoples traditions concerning it. Banishment to the wastes to die, and the Empire took a more proactive approach most of the time. He wondered about his father now, did he make it? Did he die trying to apprehend the 10-96? If so perhaps it was better if he stayed away instead of joining the woman.

"Sounds good Solo." he spoke almost absent mindedly as he suddenly needed to focus on Bom and not on the 10-96, there was no telling how powerful this one was.

TAG: HanSolo29 , spycoder9 , SirakRomar , River People

22. Sir_Draco

Aug 19, 2007
    The Doctor
    Riverside

The lines were drawn into the sand and everybody had to choose a side. This made a lot of sense, actually. After all they only were burdened by the other group, were they? What did not make sense was leaving behind any food or equipment. "Those were our rations, I´d say we take them and let them take theirs? Why should we starve because they could not secure their emergency kits?"

Now he checked his gun. Solo and Eliza did not have any weapons, neither did their companions, the noble and the Twi´lek girl. Who had a gun was the weeqay, but that was just one gun. Nothing more.They could do little harm to them, being fewer, less equipped and less armed.

"Maybe you can come with us and we look for the girl together?" The Doctor turned to Lorn then. The reptilian creature had not missed the looks of the Weequay into their direction, probably knowing who and what Lorn was.

Tag: @Riverpeople

23. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Lorn
    Riverside

He looked back at the smaller group now gathering near the shore. They had to know.

Why would they have to know? Their host hunting them gave him time to figure it all out. It made more sense to let them not know. To never tell them. To keep them in the dark. Why would they need to know? Lorn just felt they did. To have a chance. A fighting chance, no matter how slim.

"Okay, I´ll come with you." He said to the Reptilian. "They wanted to get rid of all other anyway from the start." She smirked. "Just one thing to let them know beforehand, well actually two." He stepped into the midst of the splitting group.

"EVERYBODY, LISTEN UP." He yelled out and his voice was given strength by the force. "We obviously will split, so be it. I am done keeping you people together or alive. But there is something you need to know. We are not alone on this planet." He looked at their faces. Looking for reactions before going on. He hoped at least one would believe him. "We are not alone at all."

Tag: Riverpeople

24. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Okay, OKAY, you guys obviously feel the need to talk [face_laugh]Then talk. I´ll let fin have his say and your reactions and then I shall move on. For cece we will go on with Episode 3 content a bit early, that´s all.

The Presence
    Near the Waterfall

Curiosity did not overcome reason. He liked that. He actually truly appreciated that for a change.

He followed her into the woods, as she tried to run from the building and the dark power awaiting her in it´s long abandoned walls. But she headed towards the wild ones and away from where he needed her to be.
    She needed guidance and there was only one dead man on this planet who could offer it now, him.

"It was wise not to enter the ruins. You are not yet ready for what awaits you in there." His voice came from behind. Calm, friendly, not showing any hostility. He assumed she was on the edge by now. This planet did that to Castaways, he knew that all too well. "Then again, who ever was ready for it?" He said and smiled about himself. He was hte last person to give her advise on this, was he? IT had killed him after all.

If Cece turned around all she saw was a shivering, blueish appearance of a man in robes floating in front of her and smiling at her with a gentle smile.

And she knew immediately that this thing had been with her since the fall, now he had told her to jump. He had actually saved her from the bugs and the moment she realized that he just nodded as if he acknowledged her realisation.

[​IMG]

25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Riverside

The Weequay was on edge, obviously distracted by the others in the second group. Han followed his gaze and realized he was watching the crazy wizard with contempt and quickly decided that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to be standing so close. There was no telling what a spooked Weequay would do, especially a dangerous one.

Han started to backpedle when the Weequay spoke in a raspy breath, agreeing to their little arrangement to scout the area. "Good," he breathed with relief, allowing his lip to turn slightly upward. "If you don't mind, I'd like to get started before it gets dark."

He started to turn when the voice of the wizard echoed across the clearing, bringing everyone to a halt. Han clenched his teeth at the sudden outburst and glanced over his shoulder just in time to see the man approach.

"We obviously will split, so be it," he muttered with little emotion. Han could tell he really didn't care, so why even bother? "I am done keeping you people together or alive. But there is something you need to know. We are not alone on this planet."

If that wasn't the biggest understatement of the day. Han furrowed his brow and simply stared at the man as if he was sprouting a second head. "You don't say..." he grumbled sarcastically. What was this? Some kind of warning or punishment? For what? Deciding to stay? They were the ones deciding to walk away and weaken the group. Why should they get the fall out for it?

TAG: DarkLordoftheFins, Mitth_Fisto, spycoder9, SirakRomar, others