main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Castaways

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SirakRomar, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    OOC: So sorry for my not responding... the only excuse is life. [face_sigh]This post was written in a fair hurry, but I'm having a week off now, so I do have more time for posting! :)

Bronwyn Navarr
    The Forest

Bronwyn had been walking for days, and it seemed she had also been walking in circles. She was truly exhausted. With no food recognizable, and the dampness of the forest, she had hardly eaten. The only water was from the mist and the glistening drops on plants.
    What good would it do to keep walking? There's probably no one else in this forest, let alone on whatever moon or planet this is.

With a heavy sigh she plunked herself on the ground, under a tall winding tree. It was then she realized, that there was something new about her location.

She hadn't seen this before, a strange creek up ahead. She nearly ran to it and filled her hands with the cool water to drink.
    Looking up, she noticed a small clearing in the forest cover. The stream seemed to get larger, then suddenly drop off.
    She carefully stepped around the stream bed, and made her way to the water's end.
    When she reached it, she was amazed. A group of waterfalls fed into a single large river. Mist rose from the centre, creating a dense cloud.
    She looked around, taking in the beauty.
    There was no visible way to get down to the ground below, and as wonderful as the sight was, she needed to find shelter and food for the night.

Turning around, she realized how far she had actually walked, the point where it had been the stream no longer visible.

At least I can use the water as a guide back...

Following the lush and muddy banks, she began to walk.

TAG: Anyone nearby.

2. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    The Doctor
    Riverside

The others would probably dismiss Lorn, but the Doctor was smarter than that. The Jedi had something to say, he was ready to listen. becuase coincidences were piling up in this story and something behind it, even if it was only the abstract idea of the "will of the force" was actually a lot more logical than believing they had incredible bad luck. The corellian muttered something and the Doctor just looked at him. "You had not a smart word in store for us, so why don´t you kill another one of us or keep your mouth shut, hm?" The Doctor just snapped at him and then stepped towards Lorn. "Who else is here? Those who shut us down?" Probing Lorn with his cold eyes. "Or something else?"

He had read about things. He had heard about them. He had dreamt of them even. But the thought this might be . . . a place where such things roamed, not just Lorn or Zelia, but those darker . . . it firghtened him. He was not easy to be frightened and his reptialin features never showed fear, but deep, deep inside he felt fear and like all men who were fearless it was one of the most unpleasant feelings, especially because he wass not used to it.

Tag: @Riversiders

3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Lorn
    By the River

He sighed. The inifighting continued and it started to unnerve him. The Corellian did not seem to plan to take his advise serious. Ironic and fatal considering his friends. But he was done saving them, all he owed them now was a fair warning. "The hunters are here, too. Crashed like us I suppose. But it wasn´t them I was talking about. something older and more powerful is here." He looked at everybody in the group and then shrugged. "It wants us dead. I guess it feeds on our death in a way. And it will be after you. You don´t have to believe me, it will show itself early enough. But I wanted you to know." He gave a long look at the woman next to Han Solo and then smirked. She knew, he thought. She already felt the icy touch of IT.

He nodded once and then turned to the woman with the boy. "I am Lorn by the way. Ready to go when you are." He said and grabbed his share of the rations.

Tag: Riverpeople

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Oh Joy!!! :p
    Cece
    On the run, past the waterfall

Cece ran until she decided she was far enough away, and it did feel quite so threatening. Only then, then she slow down. She knew enough to know that blindly running around in the woods, was a quick way to die. Just like in the city. Different trapping, but the same rules applied. She slowed down slightly, to catch her breath, and to gather herself. Right now, she needed to know what direction she was moving in. So she looked for a tree that looked suitable to climb. Picking one, she moved towards it.

"It was wise not to enter the ruins. You are not yet ready for what awaits you in there." a voice from behind her.

"AAAHHHHH!!!!"

She didnt even think, as she immediately jumped to the first limb of the tree, and then turned, rifle raised. Cece stared, and blinked...

and then blinked some more.

Cece was staring at a shivering, blueish appearance of a man in robes floating in front of her and smiling at her with a strange smile. "Then again, who ever was ready for it?"he continued.

WHAT THE!!?!?! Was this....wait... Was THIS the guy who had been messing with her head? Her frown turned into a dark smile, as she looked at the man who was all but smirking at her. He nodded. Her grip on the rifle grew tighter, even though she had a feeling the weapon would do nothing to the 'man'. He was a ghost. A shimmer. He looked....

He looked like something from old holo-novels. Cece hugged the tree tightly. She re-slung the rifle around her, and continued to climb. "But you were willing to SEND me there..." she ground out between tightly clenched teeth. She kept an eye on the floating figure, even as she climbed a bit higher. And he did it, by using a dirty trick. To meet 'IT'. Not him. not her. IT. That didnt sound good at all. "Who are you, and what did you want?" she asked the floating ghost as she continued to climb.

'LORN!!!! Where ARE you?!' Cece thought furiously to herself as she stopped at a tree limb that looked high enough to give her a lay of the land. He couldnt be dead. He had the Force stuff. He had found her once before. He could do it again, if he was still alive. No, he had to be. She stopped, on the branch, looking around. Yes, she would keep looking. But she also had to believe that Lorn was still alive. And if he was alive, so could be others. She had to keep thinking that. Because she knew others were on this planet as well. And that meant there were other ships around. A way off. Like where she had saw that other ship land.

She stopped and glared at the 'ghost', while she sat, getting her bearings. She needed to find a direction. To find a safe spot. Force!! Was this an entire planet of monsters and ghosts? Cece shivered with that thought. She did not want to increase the number by one.

Cece glared silently at the image.

:D

Tag: SirakRomar

5. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Eliza Thorn
    Alongside the River

Eliza listened to the others continue to bicker, standing at Han/Keil's side to signify her own allegiance to him. What the others did mattered little to her.

"EVERYBODY, LISTEN UP. We obviously will split, so be it. I am done keeping you people together or alive. But there is something you need to know. We are not alone on this planet. We are not alone at all."

Something deep down inside of her stirred. Did he know. . .how could he? Eliza shook it off. He was obviously talking about the bug creatures. And Eliza heard Han grumble beside her. Sarcasm, most likely. The creepy alien who called himself the doctor tried to shut Han up, but Eliza knew nothing could stop him.

"The hunters are here, too. Crashed like us I suppose. But it wasn´t them I was talking about. something older and more powerful is here. It wants us dead. I guess it feeds on our death in a way. And it will be after you. You don´t have to believe me, it will show itself early enough. But I wanted you to know."

And then his eyes met hers. He did know! Eliza tried to keep her emotions under check, but she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. He couldn't tell the others! He wouldn't dare! They'd think she was crazy, might try to chain her up with Han. Unconsciously she found Han's arm gripped onto it tightly.

As the man turned around and introduced himself to the others -Lorn, now she remembered - Eliza looked to Han and the others who were choosing to stay.

"Let them go. Let all of them go. If they think they can threaten and bully us into submission, they might as well leave now."

TAG: HanSolo29, Mitth_Fisto, SirakRomar, others

6. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    The Presence
    In a dark place

"Send you here?" For a dead being he had a very humorous smile. "I was acting under the understanding you wanted to escape the bugs and the waterfall was my only option. If I interferred with any of your plans I offer my deepest apologies." He slowly turned and seemed to move . . . in a way float . . . towards the woods. "But certainly I did not wanted to show you the entrance. What I need you to see is deeper in the woods. Follow me." He floated towards the deep woods, turning after a few meters to see if Cece was following. "I was once a Jedi Knight called Elois Labal. I crashed her just as you did and I died here, just as you will if you will not find a way to succeed where I failed."

He gave her a sad smile. "It´s becoming dark and the grag-hounds hunt these regions. We should really move."

Tag: Ktala

7. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Meset
    Riverside

Listening to the outburst he had to nod at the other, such wisdom was a given as containments and bugs of that variety would not normally be so easily contained. It made sense that this was possible a testing grounds or world that had killed itself, either way there was the possibility that they weren't alone. Solo seemed to agree with his added spiel of snark.

Then Lorn as he introduced himself, gave stronger warnings and relinquishments to doom. For a 10-96 he was living up to be a fine example of one as terrible as he had been trained for by his Father. Whether or not the man was dead or still alive on this world so he could finish the job was seriously shrinking. Taking a nod of his head as his only stance of hearing and accepting he stayed with Solo, better the snark then a death unseen by an ally like the 10-96. The girl though, the 10-96's indications and then her quick outburst made him wonder, was the 10-96 truly sick in the mind and the girl was reacting to her time with him, or was it like forces repeling each other? Either way he would keep a closer eye on the girl and if he had known either better he would of chosen that one over the other, unfortunately all was unknown except what he had experienced with all but Solo, and even that was a sketchy description best left to annals of historical rhetoric.

"We evenly divide the rations, otherwise we all go as we must. Perhaps some will succeed, perhaps we all die anyway. May we meet again in amnisty beyond this place."

TAG: Riverside Jamborie

8. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    ooc: Used Myrials post to combine it with mine. With her approval of course. More fun than post what she sends.

The Doctor & Anora Cole
    River

"To me it does not look like we will be an even split. Bom, you´re with us?" He turned to the green giant. If they had the doctor, the survival expert and him and Lorn they had all they needed. He turned to Anora, ignoring the Weequay´s idea of an equal share.

Anora had listened to Lorn and she preferred to take his warning serious. The galaxy was a large place, what did she know what dangers this planet had brought forth. There were evil spectres here? Not any less likely than speaking, thinking apes that talked like dogs, she said. When he was done she was relieved the tohers did not take this as a chance to reunite. They were a burden and she preferred them to die out here than by her hand. Especially Solo. But there was one more of them she had use for. "What about you? Wanna stay with Solo? See if he can use you to save his skin like he used Vars?" She asked straight to the old Nobleman and his Twi´lek slave. "You are weclome, if you want to join us. But that offer I make only once." She smiled at them and turned to the Doctor. "Take what you need, leave the rest for them." She hissed and then nodded to the wounded Lorn, too.

Her hand never left her gun, the Doctor realized. Smiling he turned and took the Medpack, rations for five and two of the three tents out of the box.

Tag: Others, SirakRomar

9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han
    Riverside

Han sneered at the others as the rift between them grew even wider. This was typical behavior. Whenever he stuck his neck out to save someone, they turned around the next chance they got to stick a vibroblade in his back. Never mind that he risked his own skin to rescue these newcomers from a pod swarming with bugs. Instead, they were too worried about pinning him for the death of some wannabe Lieutenant who had tried to play hero and failed miserably. It wasn't his fault the damned fool tried to make a stand instead of running!

Even the crazy wizard's - who identified himself as Lorn - warning didn't seem all that bad compared to the betrayal of this group. While it was true that he wanted to get away from that woman, the others could have been useful. Well, maybe all except that lizard. In fact, all he wanted to do right now was march right over there and slug that pompous Doctor in the snoot to knock him down a few pegs. He would have went through with it, too, if not for Eliza's comforting touch on his bicep.

He turned to glance down into her face and worked his jaw as he made eye contact. She was the only thing holding him back...for now.

"We evenly divide the rations," the Weequay's raspy voice called out next. "Otherwise we all go as we must. Perhaps some will succeed, perhaps we all die anyway. May we meet again in amnesty beyond this place."

"What he said," Han added, taking a step forward, but not far enough that he would rip out of Eliza's grip. "And while you're at it, how 'bout giving my blaster back? If you're going off on your own, you won't have to worry about me shooting you in the back no more. At least, that's the idea."

Maybe that hadn't been the best thing to say in this situation and he mentally winced as the woman turned to face the two remaining beings of their group - the old man and the Twi'lek.

"What about you?," she asked in a taunting voice. "Wanna stay with Solo? See if he can use you to save his skin like he used Vars?"

Han clenched his hands into fists at that comment, but held his tongue and ignored her for the time being. He wasn't particularly concerned about the Count either way, especially after his odd behavior towards Eliza. While he did owe him money, it was probably money he would actually never see. He seemed like the type that would lie through his teeth like that.

He turned his head to study the duo, piercing both of them with an intense glare. "What it's gonna be, old man?"

TAG: spycoder9, Mitth_Fisto, MyrialofKanz, Sir_Draco, SirakRomar, DarkLordoftheFins

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece
    On a tree, in a dark place

"Send you here?" the ghost echoed, as he smiled. "I was acting under the understanding you wanted to escape the bugs and the waterfall was my only option. If I interferred with any of your plans I offer my deepest apologies." he responded as she turned, and floated towards the woods. But then he added, "But certainly I did not wanted to show you the entrance. What I need you to see is deeper in the woods. Follow me." He floated towards the deep woods.

Cece didnt move, as she sat, looking confused on the tree limb. She scanned the area around her, getting her bearings. 'These guys are playing with me.' Cece fumed as she thought to herself. If it wasnt him.. then WAS that really Jovan, or another ghost trying to kill me? Or maybe something, not so much a ghost? How many folks were trying to get into her head?! As she sat, trying to figure stuff out, she noticed the ghost had stopped, and was staring at her.

"I was once a Jedi Knight called Elois Labal. I crashed her just as you did and I died here, just as you will if you will not find a way to succeed where I failed." He offered her another one of his smiles. Cece frowned. "But..... but you, if you are telling the truth, were a Jedi...why are you telling me all of this?!" she asked him. She suddenly paused. She didnt want to mention Lorn directly, but why didnt the guy go off and bother him. But, if he was telling the truth, he HAD saved her. Maybe. She relaxed a bit, trying not to frown so much.

"Thank you, Elois, for saving me. I really do appreciate it. But I seem to be in demand today. You are not the only 'PERSON' that has visited me. And I feel not all of them are as nice as you are. Besides, there are others here on the planet. Cant you talk to them?" she asked him as she looked around. Cece finally got her directions straight, and then looked at the trees and branches, wondering if she could move through them for awhile, before getting back on the ground. She looked at the ghost of the Jedi Knight.

"And I know it will become dark soon. But Im not going back in there. At night. Even I know the deeper in the woods, means the more creatures inside. And while they might not bother YOU, Im just a tasty snack!"

He gave her a sad smile. "It´s becoming dark and the grag-hounds hunt these regions. We should really move."

Cece shook her head. "I dont know whatever a grag-hound is. But if you want to really help, then show me where my friend is. Or a place to hide. After all, of whatever is out there is powerful enough to take out a Jedi, then what do you expect me to do? Im no Force user. I remember hearing all the old stories and dreaming of such things. But if something here took YOU out, then I rather face whatever, with my friends."

Cece moved cautiously now. If she could find a hollowed out tree she could crawl into, or better yet, something made of stone, she would. Perhaps a tiny cave, someplace she could hide...or hold up until she figured out a way to signal Lorn. Cece moved slowly. She knew that Lorn could not find her, if she went into the deep woods. He stated it earlier, there were too many other life forms out there. But on the outskirts, she had a better chance to not run into anything.. and vice versa. But she needed to locate a place for the night. And soon.

OOC:
    If Cece could not move through the trees, she will drop to the ground, and began to move cautiously keeping low, while she looks for a place to hold up. She would rather find a cave or hollowed out tree stump to sleep in, but will take to a tree way up high.. (make a hamock) if necessary. She's used to climbing into tiny spots on ships..

11. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: I can´t believe it, my computer just rebooted without explanation and my word doc and my post are gone! GONE! It was such a good post, actually. Oh dammit, need to go to a birthday now and I´ll try to get one up later to end the episode. But this is a downer. Sorry.

12. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Elois Labal
    Jungle

The Jedi lead the way, patiently listening to her words and finally turning around to face her again. There was something irritating calm in his face, as he looked down on her.

“There is not tree hiding you from it. It is always aware of you and it has many servants to hunt you, if you keep on hiding. You will die.” He said that, as if he knew what she was thinking. Her searching look was probably pretty much telling him what Cece was doing.

“Cece, it is no small feat for me to break through the barrier dividing our worlds and I certainly have not saved you or talk to you by chance or out of boredom. I choose you and I did so for a reason. Haven´t you realized that by now?” He lay his hand to the side. “In time I´ll show you the way to your friends, but for now I have passed from the realm of the dead into the realm of the living to show you something. To help you. So will you please allow me to lead you into a shelter that is actually able to protect you for tonight? And I promise in the morning, you will see your friends again.”

He patiently awaited her answer, leaving no doubt she could say no. It was a choice. Nothing more.

“He is a friend of yours, is he? Lorn?” Elois smiled again and this time it was a bitter, sad smile.

ooc: The others I reconsturct tomorrow and that will conclude Episode 3: The Swarm and lead to Episode 4: Ghosts.

13. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Count Elzo, Bom, Liza, Sed Cole
    River

Bom stopped handing out rations and instead divided them equally, leaving behind some gear and food for those remaining. Obviously he had decided to join Sed Cole and his mother.

Count Elzo looked at him, then at Solo who had asked the question, THE question last. Then he looked at Eliza. A long and intense stare, before his turned to Lorn. Maybe only Eliza and Lorn understood how he connected the dots. Who it lead to his decision. When he answered, he did not reference what were probably his true reasons in any way.

"Solo, Vars died trying to buy us time. You don´t care, do you? You don´t care if anybody dies so you can make it, do you?" He smirked. "I hired you to save those people and you trigger a death-trap decorated by a millions bugs or so trying to eat us. I guess that concludes our business. And I am not willing to get sacrificed by you like that poor fella from the crew. And certainly I am not ready to make Liza your gambling chip."

He turned his back on Solo and walked over to Anora Cole. "Ready when you are." he added and then looked at Liza, nodding to her. The Twi´lek looked at him and then stood up, walking over. "Sorry." She said in basic with a heavy accent and nodded to Han and then to Eliza.Then she followed the Count. The groups were now very uneven divided. And everybody looked at Anora for the command to go.Anora herself slowly turned her head to Lorn though and then she grabbed her son and nodded towards the forest. "That direction. We head for the Mountains." She simply said.

Tag: DarkLordoftheFins, HanSolo29, Mitth_Fisto, @Spycoder, Sir_Draco, @Myrial (who approved that last post)

767 aka Stormtrooper
    Jungle, near the River

"Can I help you Madam?" The question came out clear and with the authirty that came with the genetic make-up and the armor. Above Bronwyn stood an Imperial Stormtrooper and looked down at her in her root. "You were on our ship were you? Glad to see you made it." The response seemed automated, not honest, but he offered her his hand to help her up. Voices, there were voice again and he turned his head towards them, still offering his hand without looking.

Tag: Admiral_Volshe

Anora Cole, Kashyyyk, sometime before the game begins . . .

The man stepped forward and his silhouette turned into a detailed depiction of a human male with half his face replaced by cybernetic replacements.

[​IMG]

“Mrs. Cole, is it?” He waved with his hand and the Stormtroopers stepped back, no they actually seemed more to hurry away from him. “They told me about you and your little son and the terrible fate you two have suffered by the hands of the rebels.” He gave a smile that probably had been meant to be sympathetic. Instead it was only cold, yet he tried.

“They also told me you are kind of a hunter, are you? Well, so am I.” His offered hand seemed almost to command her to give him hers. He helped her up. “I´d say it looks as if we have a lot to discuss. Like how we hunt down the people who did that to you.” He smiled at her again and then turned to the Stormtroopers. A nod and they parted ways. Then his eyes turned to the dead Wookiees. “Something makes me think you might be the perfect woman for that task.”

Tag: Nobody

End of Episode 3: The Swarm
    And coming up next on Castaways . . .

Elois turned his head and looked down the ships corridor. “We are not alone.” And Cece could probably see on his face, he was seriously surprised by this. And just a little bit frightened.

They finally knew why the hunters had not come after them. They had been busy killing other people. Stepping over the victims that were left to rot next to Pod 3 they saw the precise and remorseless holes in their bodies, hinting at a master sniper. None of them had probably ever seen who or what had killed them.

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece
    In a dark place, in the Jungle

Cece was finding this 'Jedi' unnerving. He had that ... that LOOK on his face. And that smile. But what really started to scare her, was his words.

“There is not tree hiding you from it. It is always aware of you and it has many servants to hunt you, if you keep on hiding. You will die.” He said it so calmly. Maybe because he was already dead. That, and he kept saying.. IT! Not him. Not her. IT. For a moment, she wondered if he meant HIM, when he mentioned something about many servants. She suddenly found herself rubbing her arms, as if a sudden chill had reached her. Her head jerk back to stare at him, when he spoke next.

“Cece, it is no small feat for me to break through the barrier dividing our worlds and I certainly have not saved you or talk to you by chance or out of boredom. I choose you and I did so for a reason. Haven´t you realized that by now?” He lay his hand to the side. “In time I´ll show you the way to your friends, but for now I have passed from the realm of the dead into the realm of the living to show you something. To help you. So will you please allow me to lead you into a shelter that is actually able to protect you for tonight? And I promise in the morning, you will see your friends again.”

CRAP!!! He knew her name?!!! HOW?!? Why were these .. these people crawling into her head? How else did he know her name. Several emotions washed over her face, as he spoke to her. Fear. Dread. Lost. Confusion. This was too much. Something was hunting her. Crap. Many were hunting her, according to... to this dead guy. And if nothing else, ghosts were a lot harder to read than a real normal person. After all, what did they have to lose. So had no reason to believe him. She also had no reason NOT to. He had saved her before. But then... what was the image of her friend? Was that a lie? Something else? And saved her for a reason? What reason? Force!!! Her head felt fuzzy. Why was this being laid on her doorstep, so to speak?

As she looked away, off into the woods, trying to decided if she could indeed trust him our not.. he spoke once more.

“He is a friend of yours, is he? Lorn?”

Cece nearly fell, as she whipped her heard around. Elois had another smile plastered on his face again. But ... but this one was different. It was a sad smile. And something else. Cece dropped to the ground, and looked up frowning. She knew that look. It had been given towards her a few time. "I know he's not perfect. Who is? But he has saved my life several times since I've been here. So dont give me that look." Cece looked around. She crossed her arms, and snorted softly, before looking back up at Elois.

"Ok. So, just how far away is this supposed safe place? Im not going too far in that mess. I've already met a few meat eaters...: she growled softly. She had a choice...and she didnt. Which REALLY translated to no choice at all, really. To be caught out in the coming dark with no shelter, alone... Was not a good thing. Did she totally trust this guy. NO. Not really. But if he could show her a safe place for the night, she was willing to chance it. But only so far. She didnt think she would see much sleep tonight, anyway.

"Dont forget..I cant FLOAT around like you can..." she growled as she began to follow. If she didnt like the direction he was going, or he was heading back for that creepy place, she would be gone once more....

Tag: @SirakRomar

Lord Anguish likes this.
  15. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: Episode 4 begins tomorrow and the groups will divide then, so if you wanna post anything for that scene feel free to do it tonight and then tomorrow we move to Ghosts

16. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Riverside

So, that's how it was gonna be - just Eliza, the Weequay and himself. They were right back where they had started before coming across that second pod. And really, maybe that was for the best. Less numbers meant they could move faster and blend in when necessary. Plus, they also had some kind of hunter on their side in the form of the Weequay. That had to count for something, right?

Even so, the old man couldn't resist the urge to rub it in. "Solo, Vars died trying to buy us time," he started to explain in a voice that betrayed his true nature. "You don´t care, do you? You don´t care if anybody dies so you can make it, do you? I hired you to save those people and you trigger a death-trap decorated by a millions bugs or so trying to eat us. I guess that concludes our business. And I am not willing to get sacrificed by you like that poor fella from the crew. And certainly I am not ready to make Liza your gambling chip."

"I care about staying alive, sure!" he shouted, allowing the man to get under his skin once more. "Just the same as anybody else! I bet if that woman had a blaster pointed at your head, you wouldn't have done any different! What happened after that ain't my responsibility! I never told that guy to play hero and save us - a lot of good that did! He wasn't gonna make a dent in those bugs anyway! He could've ran like the rest of us! That's...not my fault!"

Inhaling deeply, he held back a curse and turned towards Eliza. It wasn't worth it, not after the old man's track record. There had been something funny about him from the start. "Let's get our stuff and get outta here," he mumbled to the others, not even bothering to look back as the other group departed. "We stick together from here on out...to hell with them."

He stomped over to the pile the green alien had left behind, rummaging through the contents until he found something he had been looking for - a blaster. It was small, but it would serve its purpose. He tucked it into the waistband of his pants and sighed as he continued to go through their inventory.

TAG: spycoder9, Mitth_Fisto, SirakRomar, DarkLordoftheFins, MyrialofKanz, Sir_Draco

OOC: Hopefully it's okay about picking up the blaster. If that doesn't fit, please let me know and I'll change it accordingly. :)

17. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Bronwyn
    Jungle, Near the River

A voice woke her suddenly, and she sat up to glance around her.

"Can I help you Madam?" She was startled to see the trooper near her, he appeared seemingly out of nowhere.
    "You were on our ship were you? Glad to see you made it."

He seemed preoccupied, and glanced over his shoulder. He offered her a hand.
    The voices... again.

"Thank you." She replied, taking his hand quickly and standing.
    After dusting off her clothing to no avail, she decided to ask him about the voices. Hoping it wasn't just her imagination.
    "Did you hear the voices?"

"Yes." He replied simply. He looked back again, and seemed concerned still.

Before he could say another word, she began to hurry towards where she perceived them to be. She vaguely heard his armoured boots behind her as she began to quicken her pace through the rough jungle.

18. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: sorry HanSolo29, but it is actually not okay. there is quite a specific amount of weapons on that planet and there were exactly three blasters in those three boxes, which were divided in the group. Meset got one, so does the Doctor, Anore got the third, also she has also yours. 767 has a rifle and sidearm, Cece has a hold-out and a blaster pistol (no rifle, actually. There has been only one rifle so far, 767s, as I recall it). Vars had a sidearm. The Count has his two shooter. That´s it. No more gun, no more ammo. And yes, you are running pretty low for having been there two days. :p So you found no blaster there, maybe some tool which looked like one at first sight, but all blasters are with characters right now. And actually quite a few are not quite loaded anymore.

Episode 4: Ghosts

Count Elzo, Liza, Sed Cole, Bom, 767
    Riveraside and beyond

The group around Anora Cole was clearly more numerous, better equiped and armed, as they left. Meset´s strong words had left little imrpession, once they had learned that they had the guns. They headed of towards the jungle and away from known territory. Not that anything looked special. Finally, before vanishing in the woods, Liza turned a last time and then was gone.

The Count tried to speed up a bit to catch up with the leader of the group, Anora. "You know your way around the jungle, they say? Nice. I mean, fortunate. Did you serve?" He camourflaged it as conversation, ubt he was obviously changing sides and now he tried to find out what side he had actually changed to.

Lorn felt the pain in his leg with every step. without a proper healing trance it would not heal too fast. Even then it might take days until he was fually recovered. "You are a Jedi, right?" It was Sed Cole walking next to him. Bom, the giant carrying the boxes stepped nearer, obviously feeling the need to protect the little boy. He also eyed Lorn curiously.

On the riverbank the group had not yet taken of, as they saw a young woman coming from the jungle. She was obviously another survivor and behind her came the white armor of the stormtrooper, a stormtrooper? Hard to say, but the scratches on his armor revealed this one as the one who had survived the bugs. His gun in both hands he stopped and watched the scene unfold, looking around.

"Where are the others?" He asked then, ignoring whatever welcome of the new survivor took place.

Tag: Riversiders + Admiral_Volshe (for the last time united)

Elois Labal
    Deep in the jungle

Elois seemed to sigh and look up into the darkening sky. Then his ghostly form turned and looked at her.

"I am not forcing you to come with me. I am not making you do it and I don´t demand it. I offer help and if you do not want it, stay here. You will die. I know that. I have seen many die here before you. But I cannot save you. I know that, I can only help you save yourself." Looking sad, bitter now he stared down at her. Whatever was true or not, he had seen people die. His eyes betrayed that it was the truth.

"You have been raised in a world without my kind, I realize that, Cece. You have been raised in a world without the force. That odes not change you have a connection to it and that does not change the fact, IT will hunt you because of that." Elois looked around. "So if you have questions, I´ll answer them. If you need help I will offer it. But soon I will have to leave. My time in your realm is limited and when I leave, we will probably never see each other again. So make up your mind. I need you to make up your mind."

There was fog on the moisty ground. It was strange, but as he spoke it seemed to move, as if someone had blown into it. One of those strange details you sometimes catched, when you were confronted with your life changing forever.

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece (Celia)
    Deep in the jungle, shivering

Cece started to follow the blue ghostie, when he suddenly turned around, sighing. "I am not forcing you to come with me. I am not making you do it and I don´t demand it. I offer help and if you do not want it, stay here. You will die. I know that. I have seen many die here before you. But I cannot save you. I know that, I can only help you save yourself." he told her with that sad look of his.

"I SAID I would follow." Cece grumbled, but he seemed not to hear her. Elois continued on. "You have been raised in a world without my kind, I realize that, Cece. You have been raised in a world without the force. That does not change you have a connection to it and that does not change the fact, IT will hunt you because of that." Elois looked around. "So if you have questions, I´ll answer them. If you need help I will offer it. But soon I will have to leave. My time in your realm is limited and when I leave, we will probably never see each other again. So make up your mind. I need you to make up your mind."

Cece almost fell with the revelation of that statement. She stumbled, as her mind went totally blank. She numbly noticed that there was fog on the moist ground. It was strange, but as he spoke it seemed to move. Cece felt as if she suddenly couldnt breathe, as her normally pale skin, went even paler. Did the dead Jedi just say SHE had a connection to
    the ... that Force stuff?!??!?! And IT was hunting her, because of that? Cece felt suddenly as if her world had just come to a screeching halt, as she grabbed a tree. He cant save her. He can help her save herself?

Her head swam. This was not making any sense. She followed behind Elois numbly, trying to process what he had just old her. Suddenly, a floodgate of questions, just seemed to bubble out of her, as she followed him through the jungle.

"What do you mean I have a connection? Do you mean...the Force? And what is IT? Or do I really want to know what IT is? How did it kill you? If you couldnt defeat it...I mean... you had training and all that stuff. And probably a neat light stick too! I only have 2 weapons, and from what I've seen so far, they aren't much use in this place. And what about who pulled
    me out of the river? Or what looked like my friend, who seems to have tried to kill me, by leading me into that .. whatever that was!" She shrugged her shoulders. "I dont understand any of this."

Cece looked about, nervously. She was scared...and right now she didnt care who knew it. The tough kid Cece was slipping away quickly. Celia...was scared. And confused. Far too much information within the past few hours. And the horror did not seem to be slowing down any. Her face softened as she realized something else he had just said.

"What do you mean, you have to go?" she asked...but more as a general question, left with nothing else to say at the moment. I mean, really.. what DOES one say, after finding out that you might be able to have a tiny access to something you dont understand, but also knowing you might be killed before you ever figure it out in time? That SEVERAL somethings were hunting you? That the only person you vaguely trusted, was suddenly yanked away from you, and finding yourself truly ALONE. And the ghost of one person she thought she could trust, seems to have almost tried to kill her?

She felt like she was truly going mad.

She suddenly felt very tired.

"I guess I DO need your help." she said very softly. Celia followed the specter, her fingers tightening along the rifle she carried, as they moved along. "Is...is there no way to hide from.. IT?" she asked, as they walked. Guess, she had better start thinking of a way of keeping away from whatever was hunting them.

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    OOC: No worries! I thought I would go ahead and check. I was in a hurry to post and only realized what I did after I had it written. I guess you can go ahead and ignore that last part!

Riverside

The others disappeared into the underbrush, marking what could very well be the last time they ever saw each other face to face again. While that notion may unnerve some people, Han was surprisingly unmoved by the whole situation. He viewed it more as a weight being lifted from his shoulders after what they pulled. If it hadn't been for the radical actions of that woman, he wouldn't have been forced to unleash those bugs to begin with. They were nothing but trouble and he kept telling himself that they were better off without them.

He wasn't sure if the others shared in that assessment...

Glancing up from the mundane task of sorting the supplies, he took note that Eliza appeared uneasy and the Weequay - well, there was no telling what he was thinking underneath that stone expression. One thing was certain, neither of them seemed to boast much confidence.

"Look, don't worry," he said after a moment, keeping his tone light in an attempt to prevent things from getting worse. "Everything will be fine. In fact, we're probably better off without them here to boss us around. That woman--"

"Where are the others?" a voice called from the foliage.

Han instantly stood and turned towards the sound of the voice, searching the treeline until two figures appeared. The first he recognized as the stormtrooper, who had apparently made a miraculous recovery following the bug invasion and the other...well, he hadn't seen her before.

And at this point, he wasn't about to ask questions. If they wanted to tag along, he'd allow them, even if one of them happened to be a stormtrooper. He needed someone with confidence around here.

"Deserted us," he stated bitterly. "If they want to stomp off into the jungle and act like they know what they're doing, then they can go right ahead! It's not my funeral..." He heaved a heavy sigh and looked back at Eliza and the Weequay. "Some of us want to stay alive."

TAG: spycoder9, Mitth_Fisto, Admiral_Volshe, SirakRomar

21. Admiral Volshe

Sep 2, 2012
    Bronwyn
    Riverside

Bronwyn spotted the small group as she exited the dense forest, and breathed a sigh of relief.
    There are survivors!

She slowly approached the group as if they weren't real. They were real though. They had to be.
    Why couldn't she believe it? It had only been mere days. So she thought.

A man with dark brown hair was talking to the group, and she finally made it within earshot as he finished bitterly.
    "Some of us want to stay alive".

Bronwyn stopped a few steps away from the group, and stood. She had nothing much to say, they were all complete strangers.

"Well, hello. I'm glad I'm not alone any longer."

Tag: HanSolo29 SirakRomar spycoder9 Mitth_Fisto

22. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Eliza Thorn
    Riverside

The Count seemed to glance in their direction one last time, his Twi’lek counterpart Lisa offering even a few whispers of words. Truth be told, Eliza was almost bubbling over with joy. When at first she had thought her life had reached a low, now she was rising again. The Count and his threats were leaving, along with the mad woman and the majority of the other pod. Leaving only her, Keil - Han, she meant, and the Weequay man who had seemed rather nice for the time being. She didn’t have much to go on, considering it had been a non stop rollercoaster since they found the other pod, but Han liked him. As the group faded off from their vision, Eliza felt a weight lift off her back.

And then Han went on about comforting her. Something on her face must’ve made him think she was worried about the situation? When in fact she was at ease for the first time. Just to reassure him she gave a reassuring smile, and even opened her mouth to say something along those lines.

“Where are the others?”

Eliza whirled around, heart pounding in her chest. No way the others had did a circle around them just to surprise them. No the voice. . .she could place it from somewhere. And through the foliage came the Stormtrooper, whom she had forgotten about at the moment, and another young woman she didn’t particularly recognize.

“Well hello.” The young woman spoke then. “I’m glad I’m not alone any longer.”

“I don’t want to seem unfriendly,” Eliza made no sudden movements, scanning the lady for any weapons, “But could you tell us who you are first.” Considering everything they had encountered so far, she had a reason to be wary.

TAG: Admiral_Volshe, HanSolo29, Mitth_Fisto, SirakRomar

23. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Lorn
    Jungle

His leg was hurting, but the painkiller made a numb pain that he could endure for now. He was in thoughts, wondering about the mysterious powers at work here, when he heard the childish voice next to him. The boy. he had seen boys in the temple. Yet, he had probably never spoke to a child in his life. Strange, he remembered dreams of a family he had after leaving the Jedi Order.

"No I am actually not. But I once was a Jedi." The question of why he wasn´t anymore seemed inevitable. He decided to answer it before it was asked. But how did you explain the deeper meaning of revenge to a child? Maybe you did not. "I did not like it anymore, so I left them." Close enough to the truth to qualify as not being a lie, he thought. Looking up he saw the Doctor nearby. Anora Cole speaking to the Count. The way she moved in the jungle alone told her, she was used to it. The green giant. Strong. And there was him. They had the medical expertise, the survival expert, the strongest and the most powerful member of the group. With the Count they probably had even the most worthy of saving one. If he found Cece, they had someone with technical expertise, in addition to Cole´s talents as a mechanic. Liza and boy were probably not htat useful, but good for the morale. Who had they left behind? Another weequay, Lorn already had killed one of those. The trouble-making egoist. The crying woman, of which he knew she was so much more than her appearance betrayed. One gun. One single gun the other group had. This was not splitting the group. They had simply abandoned the others.

It was quite alright for him. Keil had made perfectly clear he felt not too bound to the survival of htem as a group, when it came to his survival as an individual. the coreworlder was a danger and so was probably the Weequay. Lorn only wondered if this had been there choice. Had this been them deciding to split, or were they split down into smaller groups? It made sense. The bug-trap was a giant effort by whoever had created it. If this one did not work, they had to be weakened before being attacked again. Well, his group was not weakened, was it? They were stronger now. The other group thought, it was obviously no longer as strong as it had been used to. And it had a weak link already.

Lorn sighed and remembered the boy was still there. "Go to your mommy." He said and stroked his hair.

Yes, he had figured it out. Too late, but he had figured it out. It was going after the others. Soon. That left him a few more hours, maybe a few days to achieve the only kind of victory he could come up with right now. He had to escape the planet, before it killed them all.

Tag: Big Group

24. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: Send you a PM Ktala.

Elois Labal

The Jungle

"What do you mean I have a connection? Do you mean...the Force? And what is IT? Or do I really want to know what IT is? How did it kill you? If you couldnt defeat it...I mean... you had training and all that stuff. And probably a neat light stick too! I only have 2 weapons, and from what I've seen so far, they aren't much use in this place. And what about who pulled me out of the river? Or what looked like my friend, who seems to have tried to kill me, by leading me into that … whatever that was!" She shrugged her shoulders. "I dont understand any of this."
    Elois smiled at her, calmly. He had expected those questions, obviously. And there was a sadness in his eyes. Not because of the answers he had, but because of those he had not.
    Cece was scared, obviously. She was lone and he had taken the possibility of denial from her. Something pretty cruel and brutal, yet necessary.

"What do you mean, you have to go?" Elois sadness grew even worse. "I guess I DO need your help." Cece said very softly. "Is...is there no way to hide from.. IT?"

“I don´t know.” That answer burst out of him. “I don´t know what it is or what is the purpose of his doings. It never allowed me to see anything beyond what it showed me. But I know it is old, very old and very, very powerful.” Elois looked at Cece. “And it is evil. Pure, absolute evil.”
    He stopped, looking around for a moment and then spreading his arms. “I´ve seen hundreds crashing and dying here since I am haunting this place. Yet, I did not crash here. I came here on purpose, feeling a dark hunger on this planet. It expected me and my friends. And it played it´s games with us. Early on, it began to confuse us, began to crawl into our mind, read our dreams and fears. First it turned my comrades against me and then it made me watch as one after another died. All my attempts to confront it were futile. Visions of friends and enemis haunted my days and night. It slowly was weakening me, wearing me down. When it finally lured me into the territory of the bugs I hardly survived. But I was wounded, confused, unable to channel the force properly with my increasingly unstable mindset. I grew insane and while managed to regain my sanity, saving my soul at least . . . I could not save my body and became one with the force.” Elois smiled. “Our fate is about to repeat itself. IT has already begun it´s game. Splitting the group, isolating individuals. But there is something different with you castaways. There are many among you who are sensible to the force. You and the Coreworlder . Everything is connected to the force, but you and the Coreworlder are much more. You can touch it, also your talents are raw and uneducated, useless. They are there. Then there are the other two. The two who have slept for so long.” Elois sighed and looked at Cece. “They carry a darkness in their hearts, a darkness that IT will use for it´s advantage. Your friend Lorn is still fighting it, but I know Lorn. He was a true legend of my time. Lorn of Lorsai, the Jedi who left the Order. He is a dangerous man, Cece. And IT will use him and the other woman who is roaming the jungle alone to . . . “ Elois looked at her and then ended his sentence. “Kill all of you.”
    Elois began to move again. “To your final question. Why will I be gone, soon? I am dead, Cece. But death is not what it´s used to be around here. IT drains the dead, feeds on them. I have denied it to feed on me so far, but appearing here, speaking to you weakened me. I had to warn you, make you aware of IT´s connection, but there will be prize. I won´t have the strength to fight it off much longer.”
    Elois sighed again. “It will consume me and become only more powerful through that, I guess.”

25. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    The Attackers, The hive-masters, The Admiral
    Lesol, Somewhere in the Unknown Regions

The war had lasted three hours and the Lesolonian Empire was no more.

The enemy had been more powerful than they had ever believed. Three ships had approached their planet this morning. Metal giants spitting green energy into all directions. Their fleet, the mighty Armada which had ruled this part of space for a millennia had been ripped apart. The rumors had it, their shots had not even hurt the ships, but had been stopped by invisible fields.

Then the landing had begun. White armored troops and huge metal walkers had come and above them strange aircrafts had thrown their deadly bombs down. There was the dome, the protective shell to keep the city safe from harm. It had collapsed almost immediately. And then their streets had been filled with death and enemies. Three hours later the enemy had reached the Temple and the Vaza had met the white armored soldiers for a final battle, a final brutal stand. They had lasted longer than any of the troops before, but after killing a few thousand of those attackers, their reptilian bodies had finally decorated the plaza before the Temple.
    The hive-masters were imprisoned and to their surprise, they were shown mercy. Or whatever these foreigners considered to be merciful. They were kept alive, long enough at least to meet the enemy. Something about the Vaza had unsettled this unbeatable foe. Something had caught their interest.

They were on their knees, as the white armored men surrounded them. Their hands were bound behind their backs and their eyes could see the darkened skies, as the smoke of their burning city blocked out both suns. And then a man appeared, wearing a grey uniform and he was different. Blue skin and red glowing eyes made him obviously an outsider among those attackers. Yet, he resembled them more than any Lesolian did, certainly. He stepped in front of them and passed them from one side to another. “For two centuries your Empire was feared and respected, dominating this system and yet now you kneel before us. Like all predators you cannot help but fear those more adapted to the hunt.” He smiled a bitter, emotionless smile. “Can you?”

His hands behind his back he passed them once more. “My name is Admiral Thrawn, which of you is Zerr?” He asked and the Stormtroopers raised their guns.

Tag: Sir_Draco