1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Castaways

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SirakRomar, Sep 5, 2012.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Admiral Volshe Chosen One

    Member Since:
    Sep 2, 2012
    star 8
    Bronwyn
    Riverside

    Bronwyn watched, feeling the eyes of the group train on her. The only woman leaned forward slightly, wariness in her eyes.

    “I don’t want to seem unfriendly, but could you tell us who you are first.”

    "Sorry." Bronwyn replied. She stepped back, feeling threatened by the group's response to her. "I'm Bronwyn Navarr, I'm a geneticist."

    She couldn't tell if they were satisfied with her answer, truthfully she wanted to know who they were. She moved a tangled piece of auburn hair from her eyes, and took a breath.

    "And who might you be?"

    She trained her eyes on each member of the party, waiting for an answer, but not exactly expecting it.

    TAG: @HanSolo29, @Mitth_Fisto, @SirakRomar, @spycoder9
    Last edited by Admiral_Volshe, Oct 29, 2012
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Celia - Cece
    The Creepy Jungle

    Elois Labal
    Celia walked numbly behind .. Elois. Her mind felt like it was about to explode with all she was learning. The Force? She wasnt like Lorn! She coudlnt do the neat things he did. And this guy, Elois. If his story was true, he could. And he STILL DIED!!! The fact she was talking to his ghost, was even creepier. Wait? Did than mean her friend was a ghost too? No. When did ghost wear jackets? That jacket was real. She rubbed her arms, as she listened to Elois speak once more.

    “I don´t know.” he blurted out suddenly. “I don´t know what it is or what is the purpose of his doings. It never allowed me to see anything beyond what it showed me. But I know it is old, very old and very, very powerful.” Elois looked at Cece. “And it is evil. Pure, absolute evil.” Celia's eyes went wide, and out of habit, she grabbed her arms, trying not to shudder. When did it get so cold?!

    Elois stopped, looking around for a moment and then spreading his arms. “I´ve seen hundreds crashing and dying here since I am haunting this place. Yet, I did not crash here. I came here on purpose, feeling a dark hunger on this planet. It expected me and my friends. And it played it´s games with us. Early on, it began to confuse us, began to crawl into our mind, read our dreams and fears. First it turned my comrades against me and then it made me watch as one after another died. All my attempts to confront it were futile. Visions of friends and enemies haunted my days and night. It slowly was weakening me, wearing me down. When it finally lured me into the territory of the bugs I hardly survived. But I was wounded, confused, unable to channel the force properly with my increasingly unstable mindset. I grew insane and while managed to regain my sanity, saving my soul at least . . . I could not save my body and became one with the force.” Elois smiled. “Our fate is about to repeat itself. IT has already begun it´s game. Splitting the group, isolating individuals. But there is something different with you castaways. There are many among you who are sensible to the force. You and the Coreworlder . Everything is connected to the force, but you and the Coreworlder are much more. You can touch it, also your talents are raw and uneducated, useless. They are there. Then there are the other two. The two who have slept for so long.”

    Wha, wait?! Ok. So it hunts beings that land here. So something keeps it here. Is it like Elois? Or maybe it's looking for a way off. That was a scary thought. Wait..the Coreworlder? Did he mean the crybaby? The woman who seemed to be always having a fit. SHE was a force sensetive? Cece nearly fell however, when he mentioned the OTHER TWO?! TWO!?!!!!! Two who had slept so long? "Wait? Lorn is one...who is the other?" Cece asked softly, more to herself than anything. Elois sighed and looked at Cece. “They carry a darkness in their hearts, a darkness that IT will use for it´s advantage. Your friend Lorn is still fighting it, but I know Lorn. He was a true legend of my time. Lorn of Lorsai, the Jedi who left the Order. He is a dangerous man, Cece. And IT will use him and the other woman who is roaming the jungle alone to . . . “ Elois looked at her and then ended his sentence. “Kill all of you.”

    Kill her? Lorn? She remembered when he first did his Force thing. The look on his face when he had faced that creature with all the teeth. But...but he had saved her. More than once. He said Lorn was fighting it. Maybe she could help him. But this other one. A woman. A LONE woman?! If she werent fighting it. That was bad. Really bad. Did Lorn know her? Oh, that did not sound good at all. She had to get back. To help Lorn. To keep him from ... Cece held back an urge to cry. No. Not Lorn.

    Elois began to move again, so Celia moved to keep up with him, her mind a whirl with questions. “To your final question. Why will I be gone, soon? I am dead, Cece. But death is not what it´s used to be around here. IT drains the dead, feeds on them. I have denied it to feed on me so far, but appearing here, speaking to you weakened me. I had to warn you, make you aware of IT´s connection, but there will be price. I won´t have the strength to fight it off much longer.” Elois sighed again. “It will consume me and become only more powerful through that, I guess.” Celia's face fell. What was SHE supposed to do? She looked sad. "Why cant you just .. leave? I mean... you're dead. Why cant you .. join the Force or something? That's not right." Cece frowned. "Is there something I can do to prevent that? I mean, If IT feeds off of stuff like that. Fight it! Dont let it win. Not after all of this!" Cece hissed at Elois. Cece scratched her head as she walked. "If.. if you never saw it, then how can you tell me how to fight it? This whole planet is like some mad scientist's nightmare come live!" Cece made a face, and then thought of something. "You said its old. Maybe it warped the animals around here...But wait. What of the hunters? I saw a ship land in the forest. If we can get to it, then we can get away from IT. We can all go!" Celia stated. If it was hunting them, it was hunting the hunters as well. Or it had something else planned for them.

    Cece looked at Elois. "How can you tell its not using you now? It toyed with you before. It left you for last.. as you watched others die. How do you know anything besides what it has been showing you? If it is aware of me...then it certainly is aware of YOU?" Cece was taking charge again, as her mind furious as it tried to come up with several ideas. "How did you find me?" she whispered softly. "Lorn said there was so many lifeforms around, that it was hard to pinpoint people sometimes. He should have found me by now. But you found me. Maybe it wanted you to. I dont know why. To draw you out maybe? Or simply to make you suffer even more. Give you hope, only to smash it away once more. Or maybe it wanted you to get to me. It tried using an image of my friend earlier. He told me to go to .. that place. Whatever it was. But I ran. Then you showed up." Cece gave a deep sigh.

    "How can you be sure of anything? Except I know that the longer I stay alone, the less chance I have. Especially if both IT AND hunters are here." Cece went quiet, as she looked around. She looked up into the trees. They looked inviting. She then looked at Elios, as she hugged herself, pulling her jacket close. "So, where is this safe place, you been talking about?" she asked softly.



    Tag: @SirakRomar
  3. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    IC: Han
    Riverside

    The woman was the first to respond and immediately expressed her relief at finding more survivors on the planet. Han had to smile at how naive she appeared, considering how dangerous this place could be. That kind of behavior could easily get you killed. Fortunately, Eliza recognized the potential threat and stepped up to the challenge by asking who she was.

    Han could go with that. He didn't recall seeing her onboard the ship before they crashed, so it was a reasonable question. Narrowing his eyes, he took a step back and stroked his chin lightly as he waited for the girl to answer.

    "I'm Bronwyn Navarr, I'm a geneticist," she replied evenly as her gaze moved over each member of the group.
    "And who might you be?"


    He couldn't prevent the grin from spreading over his features as he turned his head to glance briefly at Eliza. "Looks like she's educated and demanding," he quipped as he turned back to the new group and approached them with a casual stride.

    "Han Solo," he said with a cocky grin. "I'm the guy that's gonna make sure you get off this planet alive."

    TAG: @Admiral_Volshe, @spycoder9, @Mitth_Fisto, @SirakRomar
  4. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 5
    Meset
    Riverside

    Their group was growing and a new member entered their fold as they had been preparing to leave. His chosen companions, despite likely being the very scum of the universe, were part of the reason he hoped to survive with them where a Doctor and a 10-96 were more likely to end him in trying to figure things out, at least with these he had a chance to die on his feet. That and they seemed to have a healthy approach to meeting new people.

    Raising a hand to his chest as he ignored the rebel or smugglers antics, "Meset. Hunter." Lowering his hand he awaited what the remaining member would do, and what would grow from this chance encounter.

    TAG: @Admiral_Volshe , @HanSolo29 , @spycoder9 , @SirakRomar
  5. Sir_Draco Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 19, 2007
    star 4
    The Doctor Zerr
    Jungle

    He listened to Lorn and the kid. Oh, he was not good with children? What little surprise that was, considering how many he had probably killed.

    “But you were a Jedi once, were you? It is still visible. The serenity you have. The power.” The doctor smirked and stepped next to Lorn. “You feel the others? Like you feel that threat to us?” He asked and made sure to walk beside Lorn. If the fallen Jedi did not remember him, this was probably the best chance to study him he could ever hope for. Wasn´t that why he had betrayed his Masters? That and the hatred he had hatched and hidden for so many years, probably. “What is it like to feel all those things? To be so connected to things?” He tried to read Lorn and wished he had given the features of human a little more attention in the past. “I just ask, because I am curious. As a scientist the force has a tremendous potential for information otherwise denied to one.”
    He kept his thoughts to himself, hoping Lorn could not read them, ubt he excited. A bit too much to hide it, probably, even for a cold blooded reptile he was.

    Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, others



    The Hive-Master Zerr
    Homeworld, many years ago

    He stared at the burning city and he could not help but smile. Had he not prophecied their doom? Their fall had been inevitable, because of their arrogance. Had not all seers spoken of this day? Had the Vaza not feared it for many years and prepared for their final battle? How hsort it had been, how pathetic they had been sacrificed on the altar of a dying world. For all their power, for all their strength his creations had failed. They had fallen. They were dead. And so would he be, soon. He had to assume the man who created the enemy was as unworthy of survival as his creations were, right?

    “I am Zerr.” He said, eyeing the blue skinned man directly. “hive-Master and creator of the Vaza. I am the one you seek, they have nothing to do with my craft.” Saving others? A noble gesture before he died was all he could offer the gods now. Maybe that would be enough, maybe it was too late anyway. He had failed. The vaza had failed to protect their people and with them, their civilization had failed. Hopefully they would quickly be forgotten and their shame erased from the world by the forgetfulness of those who came after them. Those men in white armor.

    Tag: @SirakRomar
  6. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    Elois Labal
    Jungle

    „Those hunters are just as trappe das you are. They crashed a bit softer, but any ship entering the planet´s proximity suffers from the same system failures. Hyperdrive overloads and takes out the engines.” Elois passed a small waterfall, waiting patiently for Cece to jump over it. It grew darker now. Very fast.

    “And you´ll be safe tonight. More safe than with your friends. It´s your second night, IT will have a second victim. It always does.” He said it with a tone as if he had seen many, many victims.

    He passed through high grass and then stopped. When Cece finally catched up she saw where he had lead her. A ship. A crashed, old ship from the days of the Old Republic.

    [IMG]

    “There is a corridor in the middle section, that can still be sealed of manually. My body is there or what remains of it and some other useful things. Sleeping quarters for six people. A store room for technicians, a work bench.” He looked at Cece, as if a dead person needed to look at someone at all.

    “There you will be safe.” He finally said and gave the ship a sad smile.

    “And I am sure it used you to lure me out. I am sure it uses you to weaken me so IT can finally consume me. I am sure it allowed me to find you, when it could easily have blinded my senses.” He sighed. “I also believe what I am doing is worth dying for, worth being consumed for by IT. That is why I do it. Like all creatures spawned from darkness IT can hardly understand the idea of sacrifice.” Elois began to walk towards the ship. “Get in there, it´s getting dark and the hounds will soon hunt.”

    Tag: @Ktala
    Last edited by SirakRomar, Nov 2, 2012
  7. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Celia - Cece
    Jungle - OH MY...

    Cece followed numbly, as she listened to Elois Labal speak. She frowned as she heard about the hunters ship. There went that plan. But at least their ship was more intact. Perhaps something could be fixed.... She looked up, as Elois had stopped speaking. Elois had passed a small waterfall, and Cece had to jump to catch up with him. She also noted that it was getting dark now. Very dark. When did the darkness show up? As if reading her mind, Elois spoke up once more.

    “And you´ll be safe tonight. More safe than with your friends. It´s your second night, IT will have a second victim. It always does.” The way he said it, made her shiver. They passed through some tall grass, and Cece was stepping carefully, hoping there was nothing in the grass. When she caught up to Elois, she looked up... and then gasped.

    It was a ship. A very very OLD ship. Had had not seen one like this one before. And it was HUGE. She stared at it in marvel. As she stared at the remains of the large craft, Elois spoke up once more. “There is a corridor in the middle section, that can still be sealed of manually. My body is there or what remains of it and some other useful things. Sleeping quarters for six people. A store room for technicians, a work bench.”

    Cece turned pale as Elois spoke of his remains. Ok...these Jedi folks were just plain CREEPY!!! But then again, he's been haunting around for a very long time. Maybe ... Ok. Too grouse for even HER to think about! EWW EWWW EWWW!!

    “There you will be safe.” He finally said and gave the ship a sad smile. She looked at him, and nodded, but said nothing. She could only think to herself, 'if it didnt save you......' Elois talked, as Cece carefully walked over towards the ship, carefully picking her path. She was paying attention, in case she had to run in a hurry. She was not all to sure about what Elois considered safe. Safe seemed to be rather relative, nowadays...and besides. HE was dead. Nothing physical could hurt him. But what he said about being 'eaten'..made her wonder more about ... IT.

    Elois looked at her. “ I am sure it used you to lure me out. I am sure it uses you to weaken me so IT can finally consume me. I am sure it allowed me to find you, when it could easily have blinded my senses.” He sighed. “I also believe what I am doing is worth dying for, worth being consumed for by IT. That is why I do it. Like all creatures spawned from darkness IT can hardly understand the idea of sacrifice.” Elois began to walk towards the ship. “Get in there, it´s getting dark and the hounds will soon hunt.”

    Hounds? Oh yeah, he mentioned that earlier. Cece reached into her pack, and pulled out a tiny light. She used it when she had snuck on-board the ship. She would use it as her reading light, and to check out places she would sleep in. Wait. Did he say a tech storeroom?!?! That could be useful. She might be able to work on the datapad while she was in there. Cece climbed over the first bits of the ship, as she followed Elois, looking for the area that she could lock herself into. As she started to climb in, she spoke to Elois.

    "Elois? You said that me and another had a connection to .. that Force thing? I asked Lorn about the Force. He said it was like being connect to everything around you. I guess that means even IT..whatever it is." Cece reached up, to climb on a piece of the ship. "Is there a way that I can connect to it? I mean, I know I wont be like you or Lorn...but is there anyway I can do something. Like keep it outta my head or something?" She needed something to work with. ""Or..at least be able to tell when its trying to trick me? Like it did when it showed me someone I knew. Is there a way to tell the difference?"

    Cece climbed up, following Elois. Another thought came to mind. "And you mentioned another like Lorn. A woman. I take it she's not good. So right now, it looks like Im avoiding the woman, some hunters, the local wildlife... and IT." Cece frowned. "Frapu', it's sure not making it easy." she stated softly, as she climbed, following Elois. She grew silent now. What could Elois show her, that might help her before he had to .. leave. That was a sad thought. To spend such a long time - stuck. It simply wasn't fair. Death was bad enough, but that.. She could not think of anything so horrible. That was past cruel. Like Elois called it, it was evil. An evil that has been around far too long. And something, that they would have to deal with, it seems, if they wanted to leave the planet. She wondered if the wildlife was also effected by it. She could believe it, after seeing those bugs, and the things with teeth. And now Elois mentioned hounds? So, with all those things around... where was the other wildlife? After all, they had to eat something? Cece gave a deep sigh. Maybe she would find out more in the light. She would ask Elois later. But right now, she needed to dig in, and lock it up for the night. She just hoped that this place was as 'safe' as he said. She grew very silent now, as she climbed in, following Elois into the 'safe area'.



    Tag: @SirakRomar

    OOC: Gosh..my posts seem to be getting longer! :p
  8. MyrialofKanz Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    May 10, 2011
    star 1
    Anora Cole - Jungle - Unknown Planet

    She listened to the conversation behind her and when Lorn send her son away, she turned and made sure he came to her.

    Safety was relative. The doctor, The Hunters, the Jungle. One was never truly safe in a place like this. But then again, she had made sure they had all the guns. She also made sure they had the more important members of the group. She had done everything she could, yet she knew it was only a matter of time before one of them died. Lorn, she turned her head and looked at the man. A 10-96. OR code for unstable Jedi. She had seen those before. Tremayne had been one, by any means. Unstable, former Jedi. Yet he was one with a badge. But she did not forget Myrkr, or Treison. No, she remembered those all too well.

    Skywalker.

    Oh she would not forget Skywalker. He was the reason she had been living for for the past year.

    She checked Solo´s blaster again and then stopped. "Okay, people you have a break. We got enough distance between us and them. I´ll go looking for a camping sight, before we continue our walk to those small hills over there." She left the Doctor and his pet alone for now and turned to Sed instead. "You stay with Bom. Bom you keep watch." Then she turned to the Count. "We could have a flare-gun. Give it a shot. Red. I think it´s time we talk to the others around here, even if we only do so by telling them we´re alive. Do it now. I don´t want the Hunters to know where we´re camping, so we shoot the flare from here and then move right afterwards, you hear me?" Finally she turned to Liza. "You ration our food for ten days, will you?" She smiled, a bitter smile more our of duty than comapssion and with a nod she turned to leave. "Back in 15!"

    Tag: others
  9. spycoder9 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 23, 2008
    star 4
    Eliza Thorn
    The River


    "Sorry," The young woman replied. "I'm Bronwyn Navarr a geneticist." She eyed each of them, slightly put off by their attitudes. But Eliza wasn't going to feel bad for asking her for her name.

    "And who might you be?"

    Han and the Weequay - Meset, another name to remember - replied quickly by giving her their names. Eliza waited, arms crossed for a few seconds, and then finally gave in.

    "Eliza Thorn. I guess you could say I'm a political advisor." Eliza looked around at the rushing river. Pretty soon it would be nightfall, and they'd need to get some sleep. She tried to remember if she had seen the woman before. . .but she didn't think so.

    "Look, I'd love for all of us to sit around here and chitchat, but considering all the things that we know and don't know about in this jungle, we should probably go ahead and find a good place to set up camp." Eliza glanced at Bronwyn and the stormtrooper. "I assume the two of you want to go with us?"


    TAG: others in group (TAGs aren't working :( )
  10. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    Stormtrooper, The Presence
    Near the River

    "Just for the night. I need to find my prisoner." The Stormtrooper said and threw Han Solo a look. It was strange, shouldn´t he have killed the rebel on sight? Yet, he still did not seemed to interested in the man who had blown up the death star. Or at least the man who had helped do that.

    His look turned to Bronwyn and he nodded. "You need food or water?" He asked, offering her a ration. "You seem to have been out much longer then the rest of us were."


    In Eliza´s head she heard a new noise. Like a ticking. "The sound of their time running out." The voice whispered to her again and then there was the laughing once more.

    And Eliza knew, she simply knew . . . it was going to kill on of her friends.

    Tag: HanSolo29, Spycoder9, Admiral_Volshe



    Count Elzo, Bom, Liza

    The Count nodded, getting out his two barelled gun and then turned his head to the others. Liza, Bom, Sed, they all followed their orders faithfully. The Count wondered though, what was going to happen once this group found out how . . . different they all were to each other? Looking to the Jedi he sighed and began to look for the flare gun. Inform others they were alive and lure the hunters here. Which one was the intention of the woman?

    And what was she really doing now out there? Hunting Solo?

    Maybe.

    With a smile he found the gun. Red flares included. "Perfect." He smiled and looked around again.

    Almost too perfect, was it? He had not seen a flaregun inside the emergency pack before.




    Anora did not need to go far, before she found a perfect clearing. Rocks and trees made it almost a natural strongpoint and easy to defend. And what was most surprising, there was a stone circle and ashes. Someone had made a fire here. Someone who had a consciousness.

    Tag: DarkLordoftheFins, Sir_Draco, MyrialofKanz
  11. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2007
    star 4
    Lorn
    The Resting Place

    Lorn gave the reptilian Doctor a long look. "It´s nothing special. Not if you were raised with it. It´s just like seeing all things at the same time." He smirked. "It can be pretty exhausting and yet it is better than blindess."

    He lay down his bag and sat down massaging the injured leg. "And I feel some of the others more clearly than some others. But yes, I can feel them. They are still where we left them. At least one of them still is. So don´t worry, the do not follow us. But if I were you, I would not expect to see them again, ever." He gave the cold-blooded creature a long look. "What kind of science did you work in? Not cryofreezing by accident?" What did the thing know? What did it guess and where had it come from? "Because Jedi or not, I got a strange feeling about you. As if we knew each other."

    And Lorn wished for a weapon now. He certainly would not need one, but he felt he deserved one. He felt he should have one . . . old Lorn speaking. Old Lorn as very present now.

    Where was Cece? She had not died, he would know. Yet, he did not feel her either. Or Zelia? Where was Zelia now? Bugfood? No, he would have known that, too.

    "Could you give me something against the pain? Injured or not, I will need to travel tomorrow." Lorn finally concluded. He would find Cece. Or at least the hunters. Another problem he had to get rid off.

    Getting rid off them, what a wonderful term when it came to killing people. Old Lorn. Again.

    Tag: @Sir_Draco (combined?), @Myrial
  12. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 5
    Meset
    Group by the River

    Nodding at the stormtrooper he glanced at their rebounding groups size. "If we stay we need to prepare, if move, we must look, quickly." He said as he looked from the trooper to Solo. Time was of the essence, even if they were not traveling another meter. The night was coming, and on all worlds, something always goes bump in the night.

    TAG: @HanSolo29, @spycoder9, @Admiral_Volshe
  13. spycoder9 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 23, 2008
    star 4
    Eliza Thorn
    Near the River


    The Stormtrooper, she had forgotten, assumed he was the head of the group. Bullheaded, with a natural ability to command. And he was worried about finding a prisoner, while they had crash landed on an abandoned planet. At least he had offered the physicist some rations. She seemed sweet enough, genuine, unlike many of them.

    And then. . .

    Tick.

    Eliza glanced to her side.

    Tick.

    Her heart pounded as she looked to the river.

    Tick.

    Then she realized it was in her head. Again, the voice, it was talking to her. Why her? Was it just her? Was it talking to all of them, but none of the others said anything -

    “The sound of their time running out.” While its words were quiet, the laugh that followed made her jump out of her skin.

    And something, an innate feeling inside of her, made her glance at all of her companions. Someone was about to die. It was an almost unshakable feeling that was so certain in her mind, her hand began to shake. Who would it be? The Stormtrooper? Maybe it would off him, and there would be one less annoyance on this planet. The physicist? Her kindness made it almost a crime. The hunter? He’d seemed rather useful, and at least he had stuck around with them. And then her eyes turned to the last person remaining in the group. Han. He couldn’t die, she wouldn’t let him die. Eliza had to warn them. But how? How could she do it without looking crazy?

    “H-Han.” Her voice faltered for a second, and she was sure they all noticed. She was so frightened though. “Han, I. . .I need to speak to you.”

    Tick.
    Tick.
    Tick.

    “Now.”


    TAG: @HanSolo29, @Mitth_Fisto, @Admiral_Volshe, @SirakRomar
  14. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    IC: Han
    Riverside, The Jungle

    "Just for the night. I need to find my prisoner."

    The Stormtrooper stared long and hard in his direction, no doubt sizing him up and determining whether to shoot him or not. Han merely smiled and returned his gaze, almost daring him to make his move. "Good luck with that," he drawled, stepping around him to gather up more supplies. "They left a while ago and given how thick the jungle is, you won't have a hope in tracking him if you wait till morning. I'd say your opportunity just flew out the airlock." He shrugged his shoulders, obviously enjoying the chance to rub more salt in the wound. "Sorry, pal."

    The Weequay, who had been observing the exchange from afar, decided it was now the right moment to add his two credits to the pot. "If we stay, we need to prepare, if move, we must look, quickly," he grumbled in his raspy voice.

    Han turned and considered the alien for a moment, nodding his head slightly as he came to his decision. "I don't wanna stray too far from the river," he started with a quick glance to the rushing waters. "That's our lifeline. I say we camp around here for the night and continue downstream in the morning...maybe even make a run back to the pods and scavenge what we can from whatever's left."

    The first to respond to his plan was Eliza and she didn't sound particularly thrilled. In fact, she was the exact opposite - she was scared and very disturbed about something as she demanded to talk to him. His arms dropped to his sides and his shoulders slumped in defeat as he turned to look at her.

    “Now," she reiterated.

    He barely knew the woman and already she was bossing him around as if he was her prize. She was too much like the princess in that regard. It must be a common trend with girls from the Core and here he was going in head first like a nerf being led to the slaughter. Even then, he didn't resist.

    Pursing his lips together, he crossed the distance to meet her. "What?" he asked as he eyed her carefully, his voice sounding more rough than he would have liked. "You alright?"

    TAG: @spycoder9, @Mitth_Fisto, @Admiral_Volshe, @SirakRomar
  15. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2007
    star 4
    Combined between me, Draco and Sirak. Was a pleasure, you two!

    Lorn, The Count & The Doctor
    Improvised camp

    „Against the pain? I think the Medpack has something. But I always thought Jedi do this by themselves?” He smiled and watched Anora Cole leave. Then he knelt down and took out some painkillers. He had injections, too, but Zerr had no interest in Lorn walking again. Not too quick, at least. Right now there was at least a chance if they ran.

    “The force is infinite, my strength is not.” Lorn said with a smile and took the pills. He threw them into his mouth and nodded to the Doctor, taking a sip from his water bottle. “I am simply exhausted.”

    The Doctor nodded. “We don´t know. I would remember talking to a Jedi, would I?” Zerr tried his best to calm himself, to make himself as emotionally blank as possible. Sitting down he watched the others go about their little quests. Sort food, watch, wait.

    Lorn watched the Doctor for a moment and then turned his head back to the jungle. The Coreworlder. She was in fear. Fear would make it only easier for the thing that stalked them to enter her. “I think we´ll never see them again.”

    “The others?” The Doctor turned his full attention back to Lorn now. The younger looking man just nodded.

    “You almost seem to regret it? I did not think a man like you was so compassionate.” He lay his head aside. “You must have seen many die, you must have killed many.” Lorn took another sip and then looked at the Doctor. The man was quite right about this. There was just something wrong about this question.

    “The enemy wants something, usually it is better if he doesn´t get it. There is something wrong with . . . the force here. I think we should try to lose as little people as possible.” Lorn said and looked at Zerr who seemed to accept this rather unusual comment for a non force-user. “So you heard of me?”

    “No.” A bit to quick of an answer from the reptile.

    “Why do you think I killed many then? So many 10-96 running around where you come from?”

    “I think there are very few Jedi left. In the galaxy.” Zerr said and now grew uneasy.

    “Strange you seem to wonder about everything then, just not about where I come from?”

    The Reptile´s head snapped around and he eyed Lorn. Lorn gave him a generous smile as dishonest as possible and not trying to hide it. He lay the bottle aside.

    “Well, sometimes . . . “

    “I am the first you meet, so you should wonder where I come from. You haven´t asked me if I work for the Empire. You have assumed I do not. The others, they know all about me. They see me wet and fresh from the stasis and the Stormtrooper pointing his gun at me. But you? You have no idea. Yet, you assume all the right things. Just as if we have met before.” Lorn looked straight at the reptile.

    And Zerr felt the need to run. He fought it down, but his hand wandered towards his blaster, slowly. Why? Fighting a Dark Jedi? That was a joke at best. “I . . . “ He looked up. And then he realized Lorn had put his water away. He was ready to react, whatever the Reptile did. And zerr doubted they had anybody in the group powerful enough to keep him from dragging Zerr into the woods and torture him until he had the truth. Sweat. The realization of the imminent danger made him sweat and in his culture that was a sign of loss of control. His people did not sweat, usually. Not even unusually.

    “I . . . yes, I know you Lorn of Lorsai.”He finally said. “Better than you know yourself, probably.” He lay his head aside. “I know many things, but . . . “ He lowered his voice and turned his head to the others. “I cannot talk about them right now.” Zerr looked straight at the man before him. “Let me tell you that much so, Lorn. I kept you alive for a long time, I am not your enemy. I am nothing but an admirer who finally talks to the man he has watched sleep for so many years.”

    Lorn seemed to stare at him for an eternity. Zerr awaited his death, as he had so many times when he met those erratic, deadly breed of predators that called themselves force-users.

    Then he stood up. Lorn looked down at him and nodded. “Tonight. I have questions and you will give me answers, lizard.” He said and turned to the count. He walked over, as good as his leg allowed and sat next to the older man. “For how many days will our food last?” He asked. The older man returned his look. “Ten.” He said. “If we keep up our numbers.”

    Lorn sighed. “We won´t.” He looked over to the Doctor and wondered how responsible he was for what they had done to him? Then he turned to the Count. “You seem to be a man who has a fine education Count. Why do we not do this together and you tell me what you know about the Jedi and this so called Empire.”

    The Count looked at Lorn and nodded. “Certainly.” He said and smiled. “The two are intervened in a way. I think they key figure in all of this – so they say – is a Jedi who betrayed his order, when they betrayed the Republic. His name is Vader . . . “

    Lorn listened, very closely.

    And from afar Zerr stared at him. Too easy, too soon Lorn had found out too much.


    Indeed. Indeed.


    The voice had been in his head before. Only now it seemed to be very present. And it seemed simply to be . . . beyond any doubt . . . not his own.

    Tag: @SirakRomar, @DarkLordoftheFins, @Myrial
  16. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    Myrial is travelling, so she asked for a time-out, which she will have for now.

    The Count, Lisa, Bom, Sed Cole
    The Camp

    The Count told a long story about a great war, treacherous Jedi, who might have been betrayed themselves, depending on who you asked and an Emperor who ruled the galaxy now. He told it patiently and as neutral as possible. But just the way he described the Empire left little doubt, the man felt deep hatred for it. Lisa, finally done with her job sat next to him after a few minutes and not understanding a word played with her knife. Then she began making a fire, as it grew darker.

    Bom and Sed seemed to play a little, always staying close to the others.

    Nothing seemed to be out of order, until they heard a high pitched scream, coming right from the jungle.

    Tag: @Sir_Draco, @DarkLordoftheFins


    The Stormtrooper
    The River

    “You underestimate my resources.” The Stormtrooper only enigmatically replied and then he went over to the emergency equipment and looked through it. “Why move if we have a good spot here?” He asked and looked at Eliza as she became more restless. He ignored her and threw a ration bar over to Bronwyn instead. “You should eat. Do you have any equipment on you that might be useful civilian? Do you possess medical skills, probably?”

    Bronwyn heard him probably, but it was as if the Stormtrooper was far away. Something else seemed to overlay her perception. A feeling of cold and darkness spreading through her body. And as if it was infectious it needed only a second until Meset felt it, too. Something best described as a cold echo.

    Eliza meanwhile heard the laughter.
    Warn him and he´ll be first, little Eliza. Warn him and I´ll take him tonight. Or do you want to save him? Do you want me to spare him? A word about me and nothing will be able to keep him alive. Nothing.

    The voice was hissing now. Amused, enjoying it. It felt more aware of things, more . . . awake.

    Tag: @spycoder9, @Mitth_Fisto, @HanSolo29, @Admiral_Volshe

    Elois Labal
    The Wreckage

    “Of course you can be teached, I just doubt you have the time to study the force to the exctend you could keep IT out of your mind.” Elois said, again having that bitterness in his voice. “I couldn´t keep it out or look through it´s attacks, after all. And who would teach you? Lorn? He is not yet decided which path he walks himself. Yes, if it overcomes his defenses soon enough, he will join IT. He fell to the Dark Side before, you know? I have no idea how he returned, but he certainly still has darkness inside of him.” Elois turned his head towards the wreckage and Cece saw the blast door he spoke of. It was open now. The Ghost entered the corridor beneath slowly.

    “You can close the blast doors manually through this lever over there . . . “ He said and he was almost absent with his comment. Then he grew silent.


    Elois turned his head and looked down the ships corridor. “We are not alone.” And Cece could probably see on his face, he was seriously surprised by this. And just a little bit frightened.

    A loud sound as if metal hammered on metal could be heard from the end of the corridor. Someone was in the long room at the end and whoever it was, that person was working with metal.

    Tag: @Ktala
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Celia - Cece
    The Wreckage - The Jungle

    Celia felt numb as she followed behind Elois Labal, listening to him speak. “Of course you can be teached, I just doubt you have the time to study the force to the extent you could keep IT out of your mind.” Elois stated, his voice taking on a hard edge to it. Elois reminded her that he could not keep it out, or dodge its attacks. And then he asked her, who would teach her? "Lorn? He is not yet decided which path he walks himself. Yes, if it overcomes his defenses soon enough, he will join IT. He fell to the Dark Side before, you know? I have no idea how he returned, but he certainly still has darkness inside of him.” Well, Cece knew the answer to that question. One of the few things she DID have a clue about. So, it would try to make Lorn go bad? Then she had to try and stop that. Because if that happened, they would all be dead. From what she saw he did to that other creature, if Lorn were to go full over to the bad... Cece shuddered. She wished she could reach Lorn. Or anyone. Funny. Earlier, Cece would have been just fine being alone. But now, she was missing the company of Lorn. Or even bucket head. Not that she trusted him fully. But he was better than nothing. She wished she could let him know she was still here... Cece suddenly noticed Elois was looking at something in the ship. The doors. Blast doors, like he had said earlier. They were wide open. “You can close the blast doors manually through this lever over there . . . “ He stated and then grew quiet. Cece looked around. Why was the door open, if his body was inside? Shouldnt it be... Cece clicked off her light.

    Elois was quiet. Too quiet. Cece froze as Elois told her. “We are not alone.” Wha?!! Cece moved to one side of the corridor. The look on his face was NOT helping. "You go look!" she hissed softly, as she began to look around like mad for a place to hide. So, someone had found her 'safe' spot? Was it .. IT? She didnt think so. She could hear a very loud sound. Like someone was hammering metal on metal at the end of the corridor. Elois did say something about there being an area for a tech to work. FRANG it all! Had someone beaten her here? What if it was the hunters? Someone banging metal on metal? Could it be an animal? Maybe. The door was left open. And Elois kept mentioning hounds. She wanted to close the door, but not with an unknown inside. Cece raised the blaster up, and thought. They were making so much noise, that they had not heard her. She looked up at Elois. Then she looked down the hall. Well...he said she had this Force thing. She wished now, she could 'sense' what was down the hallway. The hallway was wide. Holding the weapon tightly to her body, she began to move slowly forward, listening for anything that would alert her to a change in the noise. Hopefully, whoever was down there was so busy beating on stuff, that they would not notice her approach. She kept low, staying within the shadows, which there were plenty of. She HAD to clear this area, before she could close the doors. And with whoever banging away on stuff, probably meant there hands were busy. She just prayed that there was not more than one person..or thing. As she moved, she tried to concentrate on whatever was ahead of her. Maybe she could get this Force thing to work for her. Couldnt hurt.

    Her knuckles were white, as she moved very slowly forward. She prayed it was only an animal. Or one one person. She listened for any voices, or any other noises while she moved. And she especially was careful for anything that might sneak up behind her. If she saw a passageway, that looked like it might go up and around to the other end, she would take it. If she could get around it, even better. Maybe Elois could get a look. But she didnt think she would be that lucky. She was on her own.



    Tag: @SirakRomar
  18. Admiral Volshe Chosen One

    Member Since:
    Sep 2, 2012
    star 8
    Bronwyn Navarr
    Riverside

    “You should eat. Do you have any equipment on you that might be useful civilian? Do you possess medical skills, probably?”

    She held the bar tightly and vaguely heard him, she felt as if she wasn't real. It faded after a long moment and she shuddered.

    "I have a datapad... but there's no way to use it out here." She looked on as he sorted through the equipment. "And, yes, I have advanced medical skills."

    After taking a small bite of the ration bar, she looked at Eliza, who seemed just as distant as she had felt moments earlier.

    She was concerned, but since Han was with her, she figured it would be fine. But the cold sensation still haunted her. Something was... odd about it.
    She looked back to the Stormtrooper. "We need to hurry up. Are we moving or staying?"

    @SirakRomar @Mitth_Fisto @spycoder9 @HanSolo29
    Last edited by Admiral_Volshe, Nov 12, 2012
  19. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    The Stormtrooper
    River

    "I´d say we stay." The Stormtrooper was obviously not feeling the strange chill. "It´s a good place and if the others return, we should be nearby." He mused and looked around.

    Tag: Others at the River




    Elois Labal
    Ship wreck

    "I can´t. You must face her alone." He said and sighed. "She . . . would use me." He said then with a sad smile and before he could stop being enigmatic, he vanished.

    Cece found no way around the room the other person or persons were in. It was the last room in the corridor, so it had to entries, but no way to go around it. When Cece sneaked up on the room she felt nothing "in the force" though. It obviously was not as easy to connect as she had hoped. Instead she saw a woman in a black overall. with a large metal bar she was hitting the lock of an airlock again and again, slowly making the rusty old mechanism break. Cece had seen her before. In the dim light of a corridor on board the ship. The dark haired, athletic woman had been hiding there, just as she had. And now she was here, trying to break into a room.

    And Zelia would obviously feel the intruder as clear, as Cece could see her. The force made eyes unnecessary.

    Tag: @Ktala, @TheSithGirly
  20. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    OOC: Impatient, am I! hehehe [face_nail_biting]

    Celia - Cece
    Ship wreck

    Elois Labal looked at Cece, when she asked him to take a look. "I can´t. You must face her alone." He said and sighed. "She . . . would use me." And then, he left. Disappeared. Of course! Cece gritted her teeth. So, he said her? The other force user? Like Lorn? He also stated she was kinda dark. So not good. Stang! She could not catch a break! All she wanted was a safe place to spend the night, and maybe work on something. No way to do that now. Not with a possible crazy force user nearby.

    Cece started to inch her way forward. She put down the pistol, hiding it. She had seen what Lorn could do. She wasnt interested in a shoot out. She still kept hearing banging noises. What was the woman doing? As Cece moved forward, she could not find any other ways around the room. It was forward or nothing. She thought about trying to just simply wait the woman out, down below, but that might not be a good idea. Cece also gave up on that Force thing. She could feel nothing. In a way, it might be a good thing. If IT used the Force to manipulate and confuse a Jedi.. In any case Cece could not tell any difference. Besides, if she could use it, why couldnt it come out earlier?! Like when she wanted to save her friends? So far, knowing about it didnt seem to be any more helpful. Or useful.

    Cece kept moving forward, until she could see something. She had stopped near what possibly was a doorway. Cece saw a woman in black overalls. She was holding a large metal bar she used to hit the lock of an airlock again and again, slowly making the rusty old mechanism break. With a start, Cece realized she had seen this woman before. When she was hiding on the ship, up in the vents!! Her!?! And now she was here, trying to break into a room. If she had to guess, the woman had decided whatever was inside, had to be useful. That, or else she was also just looking for a area she could lock, to keep away from the animals too. Maybe when the woman went inside, Cece could close the other door.

    Maybe?

    Cece just wanted a place to sleep. Someplace, with something NOT wanting to kill her at the moment.

    It would be a nice change of pace.



    Tag: @SirakRomar, @TheSithGirly
  21. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 5
    IC: Meset
    Riverside

    Feeling the chill settle in him, worming its way into his bones he felt pass. His mother might of called it the chill of a desert nights promise seeping through their bones. Life in the desert always came with the night, the larger predators feasting on those that did rely on the light to see. It was by that wisdom that tribes and villages adapted either to post watches or live at night and pause only in the day. This was no desert, but who was to say a jungle was so different? After all had not the group before being set upon by bugs, had the female leader that had abandoned him not long ago said something about night watches and shelter being a good idea and a fire to keep them at bay?

    "We need fire, and high ground. Spare blaster if you have one as well trooper." he added with a nod toward Solo. Turning so that Solo wouldn't be able to see he raised his emblem and status papers as a bounty hunter for the estimeed house for the Stormtrooper to see with the inbuilt magnification feature of the troopers helmet. Then tucking it away he nodded once more before resecuring his knifes position on his belt. "Shall we?"

    TAG: RiverGroup
  22. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    GM Note: Holidays! We have been slow lately, but no need to speed up now, as your GM needs some sun and warmth, beaches and cuba libre! So I´ll be back in a few days to reumse GMing and I´ll move all groups forward then. Until then I´ll probably sneak in a post if I feel the desperate need to do so, but otherwise consider me AWOL.

    Oh, in my absence I pull GM responsibility (for all kinds of orga stuff) to Fin, as I´ll be in contact with him. So if anybody feels the DESPERATE need to talk, talk to him. :p

    Otherwise, I enjoyed this game greatly so far and our five Episode Season I seems to come closer to it´s shocking finale! I assume we all want a Season Two so I will spare you stroking my ego by telling it. If anybody feels the need to say I absolutely HAVE to stop doing castaways, you can send me a PM. [face_laugh]

    Have a good time you CASTAWAYS! Holidays HERE I COME
  23. TheSithGirly Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2007
    star 3
    Zelia
    The Wreck

    Zelia hammered the metal a final time at the locking mechanism and through her enhanced strength it finally gave in. The door slided up and revealed the final room, the one least affected by time. It seemed to be a lounge, yet Zelia obviously could give it only a small part of her attention. There was the other person who entered and the force had warned her about. She was now behind her and zelia straightened herself. She reached out at her in the force and recognized the young woman immediately. The new companion of Lorn, was she?

    She allowed herself to breathe in and out for a few times. Heavy breath took in the old unfiltered air, full of rust and the smell of decay.

    "If you drop your gun now gal, I promise I won´t rip off your arm." She finally said, her eyes still closed. slowly she turned around and only when she faced the sneaking girl directly her eyes snapped open and she gave her a grin. "Or head." She added and instead of readying herself to defend herself, she threw the piece of metal to her side.

    Lorn always had a bad taste of women. But this one was young, was she? Zelia smiled at the idea of being jealous.

    Tag: @Ktala


    A reminder how she looks like:

    [IMG]
    Last edited by TheSithGirly, Nov 18, 2012
  24. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Celia - Cece
    The Ship wreck

    Cece watched as the strange woman hammered on the door until finally the lock broke. The door slid up, and revealed a room. Well, at least it looked intact. Is there where Elois body was? As Cece watched, the woman straightened herself as she took in a few breaths. Wow, that lady was pretty strong, Cece imagined. Suddenly the woman spoke aloud.

    "If you drop your gun now gal, I promise I won´t rip off your arm." She stated. Then, the woman slowly turned around and when she was facing in the direction that Cece was hiding at, did her eyes snap open, and she gave her a grin. Oh yeah...creepy, lady from the vents. Cece involuntarily snapped backwards, almost banging her head on the bunk head behind her. She gritted her teeth. "Or head." the woman added as threw the piece of metal to her side. Cece tracked the movement. Now, Cece could seem to hear nothing, but a roaring sound in her ears. Why was everything trying to kill her? She was getting tired of it. if this woman was ANYTHING like Lorn, she could kill here before Cece could even put a finger to the weapon. And if Elois was right.. she was not quite, right. Dark? Cece didnt really know what that meant, as far as force users were concerned. The glowing eyes bit? Yeah. Everyone had a bit of darkness inside of them. There was a big difference between dark and EVIL. That thing in the woods was evil. Cece was hungry. She was sore, soaked and growing cold. She was tired of hearing stuff that just didnt seem to make sense. She was just plain - TIRED. Of everything.

    "Dont think so." she made the effort to growl out as she stepped out from where she had been hiding. Why bother? Obviously the woman knew she was here. So, she was another like Lorn? Did she really known him? Cece shrugged. "Excuse me, but Im not pointing my weapon at you. Dont even have my hands on it, see?" Cece wiggled her fingers, as she raised her arms, the weapon still slung around her body, but it pointed down now. "But I aint tossing it. Right now, Im more worried about what might crawl in behind me, at the moment, so excuse me if I dont exactly relax." Cece shrugged her shoulders. "So, if you can leave my body parts just where they are at the moment, maybe I can close the door behind us, so we wont have to worry about the animals that are about to come hunting." Cece held her ground. She didnt think pity would go too far with this kind of person. And right now, Cece was starting to feel anger more than fear. It was like, with everything else that was happening. Now this. And she had been left. Alone. To deal with ... THIS.

    Cece crossed her arms in front of her. "Look. I dont know you. 'Cept for seeing you on the ship for a hot minute. We seem to have the same thoughts. To survive. And to live long enough to pay back the idiots that caused us to crash. Or better yet, to find out where their ship is. I saw it land." Cece blew a bit of hair up out of her face.She was doing her best 'tough girl' at the moment. She needed this. She knew she might not get another chance or place to rest. And it was getting dark fast. So, she looked at the woman. "So.... do you want me to close the door? Or we wait until something comes looking for a snack. Though from the looks of things, you look like you could probably handle it." Cece put her arms down. "But why bother if you dont have to?"

    Cece shivered, but it was mostly from the cold breeze against wet skin. At least, that what she told herself. She waited to see what the woman would say.


    Tag: @TheSithGirly
  25. TheSithGirly Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 26, 2007
    star 3
    Zelia
    Wreck

    "Well then I will rip your arm off." Zelia simply said and extended her hand. She pulled at the arm of the girl and made her stumble, then a laughter broke out of her. "Just kidding. Go ahead girl, seal this tomb. Obviosuly all kind of vermin crawls into it when you leave the door open." She slowly turned and made her way into the lounge. "The bounty hunters ship hasn´t landed, by the way. It crashed. I followed them to it and their engines are gone." She hissed the words out. After all the girl was smart. same ideas she had. A survivor like her, she assumed. Well, Lorn´s kinda type, she thought joking to herself.

    The Bounty Hunters. She had killed one, but they did not yet know she was here. If the girl had lead them to her, she would use her as bait or distraction or both. for now she had to find that dead Jedi and get his weapon.

    Tag: @Ktala
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza