main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Castaways

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SirakRomar, Sep 5, 2012.

1. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Zelia
    The Wreck

"Indeed. Certainly that shadow of yourself I met in the jungle does not count." She grinned and looked at the yellow eyed, drained and yet energetic features of Lorn of Lorsai. "An interesting shape to take to contact me. Is he the one I trust most? that is why you play this game is it? To gain trust?" She grinned at "Lorn". Did he think she was so easily deceived? No, she was not so unlike this creature. But the creature probably did not know. It probably was powerful in the force without understanding it.

"Or do you want to impress me by being able to read my mind?" And the second she realized that, she was indeed impressed and a little bit . . . afraid. The only place where such an image existed was . . . inside her head. Lorn had been modelled after her memories and that meant . . .

"Out OF MY HEAD!" She yelled out and with her yellow lightblade igniting, she leaped forward to the unwatned guest.

Tag: SirakRomar

2. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: Unfair, I know, but between two travel stations I actually found time to sneak in a post . . .

Lorn of Losai
    Wreck

The Lorn of Old effortlessly stepped back and ignited his red blade, meeting the golden lightsaber of Zelia and blocking the atack. A borad grin appeared on his lips. "Oh, but it´s so easy to walk in and out of your weaklings heads, Zelia. So easy, I almost do not realize it when I DO!" The last word was a yell and the figure unleashed a series of attacks, perfectly delievered with snapping, quick strike, just as Lorn had always preferred to fight. Strikes to kill, not to wound or intimidate. The last one was so powerful, it send Zelia to the ground.

"Powerful you are. More powerful than any of the others and yet so full of fear. Do you fear me? Many of them do not fear me. But you know what I am, do you? You know only a fool would not fear me. And you know what, Zelia? This power . . . could be yours? Some of it at least. It could be yours." The red blade was pointed at Zelia, as the man slowly approached, not looking like Lorn, while looking exactly like him the same time. "You know what I want in return, do you? Or shall I say it in a riddle?" The lightblade vanished again and a mad laughter rang through the wreck. "It breathes and talks, fight and walks, but you and me we get, how unnatural it is to such things . . . for the DEAD." Lorn of Lorsai lay his head aside and smiled at her. "Kill him and you shall live. That is what I offer, that is what I can . . . give."

Tag: TheSithGirly

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece - Celia
    The Land of Dreams - The Lake

What a load of Nerf quano.

Cece was keeping a neutral face, as she hummed show tunes in her head, while she listened to Jovan reply to her question. She sat on her rock, eating on her snack, as he replied.

“The Angle.” Jovan echoed as he gave her a thoughtful smile and then nodded. “I will offer you a deal, Cece. And you can do it the way the dead Jedi did it and deny me my part of the bargain out of idealism, or you can take it. In that case you will have to sacrifice something very important to you and in return I will make sure you will survive and escape this planet.” Jovan spread his arms. “So what do you say? Interested in survival?”

"Always." She replied. Cece then made a face, as she looked at Jovan. "You suck at deals, know that?" she finally stated, as she looked him up and down, and then looked back out over the water. 'WHAT AM I DOING?' she asked herself, as she hummed the songs in her head. She answered herself... 'staying alive..' She then turned, and looked back at Jovan. She held up her fingers.

"Kinda hard to make a deal, if I dont know what Im dealing with. Im not like the rest of the adults on this rock." Cece chewed on a piece of her rations. "And I dont know what deal you tried to make with Mr. Glowie. Kinda sounded like you were trying to eat him to me. Creepy-kinky, but not my thing. But I can guess some stuff." Cece leaned back on her rock, looking at Jovan. The humming in the head grew louder.

"I bet thats yer get rock. Ya not just trying to stay alive, are ya?. Im also willing to bet, that I aint the only one, ya offering a deal to. So, this thing, It's a limmted time offer, first come, first served kinda thing, right?"

Cece hummed her tunes in her head furiously, as she waited for Jovan's response. She had a small guess as to what she was dealing with. It was difficult - I mean, how do you really do a deal - with IT?! It was risky. Would IT play fair? Did IT play by the rules? Heck, Did IT even HAVE rules? POODOO!! POODOOO!!! POODDOOO!!

A mental dialog of verbal cursing followed, but on the outside Cece calmly blinked. Va'rek! First time Cece ever wished she could wake herself up, sleep being her favorite hobby, when she could grab it. But right now, this was waaay beyond even her scope of dealing with things. She really wanted to just be alone and think. But she coudlnt be. So she focused on her songs, happily picking something very cheerful to hum while she waited for a response.

OOC: Ghost...EEEK!!!

4. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    Zelia
    Wreck, Unknown and pretty creepy planet

Zelia stared at the figure of Lorn of Lorsai in all his dark and intimidating glory. Oh, how she missed him. how she missed the wicked side of him.

The words rang in her head and then . . . she understood. A smirk crawled into her features, as she slowly pushed herself back, crawling backwards over the floor. "You want . . . "

A laughter burst out and she sat up fully, then pushing herself slowly to the feet, ready to defend herself against of those powerful attacks this creature had thrown at her. "You want me to kill Lorn?" Shaking her head she stepped back. "So all of this is fake, is it? That lightsaber? It cannot hurt me. If it could you would not need me to do the deed. No, you want Lorn dead and let me guess . . . you have figured out I am your best bet, am I?" Still her smirk playing around her mouth she slowly began to circle the entity. "So considering what he did to me, I´d say I can harldy deny the temptation. Power, safety, quite a package you are offering, also the lack of guarantees is obviously a bit . . . unsettling. Yet, there is a condition for us to continue this negotiation my friend. I need to know why. Why is he so much more important than the rest of us? Is it the force? because if it is, I will be next. As I am almost as strong as he is. Then again, maybe you are just trying to pick out the strong ones, before you continue to work your way down the line to the weaker individuals. Quite a smart strategy for a predator." She lay her head aside. If nothing else came out of this, she had at least acquired some reasonable reliable information about their "friend".

"Or is it not because of who Lorn is, but what he is? If that is the case I am afraid you might aim at my head, too. All in all me and Lorn . . . we are a bit to much alike for my taste to make me feel comfortable with this deal." She put her lightsaber to her belt. "I hope you don´t me me talking out loud what I think. Isn´t that much of a difference for a mindreader like you anyway, is it?"

This thing could project images, read the minds of force-strong others. It had to be incredible powerful. Yet it needed her to kill Lorn? Well, probably it was just the way to do things. But something was missing in this puzzle.

Zelia looked at the sleeping girl in the bed behind her. "Well, she is strong in the force, too. What do I get for killing her?"

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Meset
    To Dream, Perchance

As the sleep overtook him he soon found himself someplace he did not think he would see again, at least not anytime so soon if ever. The fact that his Father was talking to him had him puzzled, even his form had him somewhat puzzled. If this was a dream he would surely be himself as he was as was his normal practice, but to have himself regress was odd. That and hearing his father speak of things that did not yet connect to anything had confused. Much as the world he somehow still knew he was truly stranded on had not left his memory in this dream.

"If the spirit of death has a home, why one so lush?" It the one thought beyond that good and evil did not matter in their line of work, merely results and who you were working for at the moment. Morality was merely a tool that weaker hunters succomed to to justify their actions.

TAG: Sirak

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han
    The Land of Dreams, Yavin IV

Han turned to look at the imposter Luke and scoffed. He made it sound as if it would be simple. If he went along with this game, it would only be to protect Luke...the real Luke. But it was more than that. He had a feeling that the kid wouldn't be alone in his venture. The princess would be with him and if he could save her from the horrors of this planet, that was a win in his book.

"Look, pal, what makes you think I have anything to offer?" he taunted, no longer addressing the younger man as a friend. "I'm just a regular guy trying to make ends meet. I ain't rich...far from it. All I got are the clothes on my back and--" He trailed off and mentally cursed himself for almost mentioning the Falcon. He purged those thoughts from his mind (in case this thing could read his mind) and quickly changed the subject.

"On second thought, how 'bout this - you're stuck on this planet, right? You could probably use a pilot to expedite whatever business practices you have going on here. I'm the guy for the job, especially if you deal with more...delicate cargo. It's a win-win situation. I get to leave the planet and travel freely throughout the galaxy, but I'll still be under your payroll."

TAG: SirakRomar

7. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Second part is a combined with SirakRomar

The Doctor
    Dreamland . . . Mount Tantiss

"Kill? My area of expertise actually is a bit more productive. But who isn´t ready to do almost anything to survive. I bet you are. Isn´t it what you want and what you got in common with us? Your wish for a continued existence? So who do you fear so much you make all this effort to see his end? Is it Lorn?" Zerr looked around and smiled with his reptilian features. "Haven´t you read all of my mind? Haven´t you . . . understood what we did to him? You do not have to fear him, you know? You just need to . . . wait." Zerr stepped closer. "Or is it hard for you to wait? Oh I bet you did a lot of waiting, did you? My guess would be you are old, probably not life in an ordinary sense. Are you a spectre? A creature living mainly through the remains of it´s former powers echoing through time and space? I read about those. I tortured existence, they say. And who can wait if waiting is torture?" Zerr lay his head aside. "Have you even considered letting go? Maybe the only thing to whom death might be a mercy is you? Have you even considered that?"

Zerr wondered why it had chosen Joruus. Had it seen what the Clone had done to him? Had it seen everything? Or where it simple impressions, incomplete like memories themselves often were.

"Tell me what you are. Maybe I can help you? I have powerful friends you know? Really powerful friends."

The Doctor
    Mount Tantiss, many years earlier

The first line had been failures. So had the second and third line been. Only then, when Zerr´s understanding of the Empire´s science had equalled the knowledge of his own breeding ways he had found a way to combine both effectivly. It had been just in time. The Emperor was many things, but he had not seemed to be very patient or forgiving when it came to failure.

"My Lord." Zerr bowed deeply. "The first of a new generation." He spread his arm in a wide wave.

"This shall better not be another failure." The man who stood behind the Emperor had only half a face and half a prothetic replacment. One particular ugly. Zerr had never seen him before, but he had the confidence of a Vasa, a force-user and the Emperor saw enough strength in him to allow him to accompany him here. Him and two dozen "experts" who waited outside. "It won´t." The Emperor´s raspy voice simply stated and he followed the gesture of Zerr.

"Indeed, it won´t. As I said, the samples are the key. The original sample proofed to be impossible to reproduce in a stabelenvironment, but the most diversified specimen you gave me for my foruth run have been . . . far more responsive to my methods." The Doctor smiled and showed some of the tanks. "Two of them have grown to a degree where we can begin to restore memory. Both come from the same host. A man called C`Boath." The Emperor stepped closely to the tank and nodded, his yellowish eyes pierced the glass and seemed to consume the helpkless body besides it with their gaze. "Jorus, my old friend." The voice was little more than a whisper.

"Begin the programming. Of both. Inquisitor, prepare your hunters. It is time to test the promise our dear alien Doctor gave us and see if he has kept it."

Zerr nodded and turned to the man with only half a face. "You will see, they are replicas. Never the original, but they are still . . . Vasa."

The half-faced looked at him and then at the Emperor. "As you wish, my Master." He said ignoring the reptilian Doctor and turned to leave.

"You better hope they are. If the Clone dies within the hour, so do you." The Emperor simply said and then turned to leave, too.

Death-threats had become quite common to Zerr, but somehow he took them far more serious from the Emperor. Not because he doubted the others meant them less serious. But dying was one thing . . . how was another.

"Certainly, my Emperor." He said and bowed deeply once more.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  8. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Luke Skywalker/IT
    Yavin IV

Luke looked at Han as if he could hardly believe what he just heard. “Okay, you know what Mr. Solo? You think you are clever. But it doesn´t matter if you are or not. As long as you think everybody else is an idiot, that makes you quite helpless. Especially since you are the one unable to read minds. No wonder you turned out to be the only person without a gun on that planet.” Luke laughed out. “And you all make so many assumptions. Is it something about modern galactic society, really? Incredible. I am stuck here? Really? Who said I wanted to leave, Solo? What business do I have to do with the galaxy?” Luke shook his head. “No, you will have to do better than that. The price for survival is much higher, dear Captain Solo.”

Luke turned his head and looked over Yavin. “But you are a man with many talents, are you? What that woman said wasn´t untrue. You took a lot of lives. So, you wanna escape my domain? Then I need to ask you to take one more.”

Tag: HanSolo29

Losot/IT
    Sriluur

“Oh, it is full of life, is it? Exactly what death needs to . . . spread.” Losot smiled. “Don´t believe in superficial things, my son. This planet killed billions. It will kill you and all your companions. There is only one way around it now.” Losot stepped to his son and his leathery features showed a smile. “Accept the laws of death and offer him something worthy. A worthy sacrifice.”

Tag: Mitth_Fisto

Lorn of Lorsai
    The Wreck

“Well.” Lorn gave her a mocking laughter and looked over to the sleeping girl. “Depends, I´d say. It entirely depends on what her decision is.” He sighed. “Yet you would have to kill her and you . . . and this Lorn of yours . . . you are already dead. At least to this time.” He seemed to talk to himself for a moment. Then he turned his head and nodded. “Kill him and I will keep my end of the bargain.”

Tag: TheSithGirly

Jovan/IT
    The Lake

„Always. First come first served is our prime rule around here.“ Jovan laughed. “And Mr. Glowie? Oh, you little morale csuperior. Isn´t it fine that he came here to kill me and isn´t it bad that I might be forced to kill some of you?” Jovan was suddenly right in front of her, grabbing her throat and Cece knew that it wasn´t just her dream, but her body, her living body was unable to breath as the fingers clawed into her flesh. “WHY? Because you got better reasons to life? HAH? Killing is OKAY? Then LET ME KILL YOU!”

He allowed her to collapse and slowly walked towards the lake once more. “And you wanna wake up? You don´t want to deal with me? Well, what do you think? That I force you to? Dear Cece, I came here to offer you a chance to talk and all you wish to is get away from me? Well . . . “ He grinned and turned back to Cece. “I apologize for the disturbance. I assure you that for the rest of your life . . . I won´t bother you again with any attempt to communicate with you.” Jovan spread his arms. “And that Cece concludes our business, does it?”

Tag: Ktala

Joruus C´Boath/IT
    Mount Tantiss

„I know.“ That was all C´Boath answered with a smile. “I know of your friends and I know their power as well as their limits.” The old Jedi or whatever posed to be him slowly wandered of, passing through the endless lines of tanks and seemed to head towards the Throne Room at the end of the facility. “But they cannot help you. Nobody can. Only me. So you consider yourself a preserver of life? A creator? So did others before you and yet don´t you create death? Harbingers of death? But you tremble in fear and uncertainty when I ask you to do the deed personally? Pathetic, Zerr. You are a pathetic little reptile.” C´Boath laughed out. “As I have always said!”

Tag: Sir_Draco

Lisa
    Camp One

They were indeed all sleeping. But something was lingering over the camp, a presence that seemed to be everywhere and nowhere the same time. And from the dark of the jungle at night a million eyes seemed to watch Lorn.

Then suddenly there was the young Twi´lek girl. She had moved silently and without a noise and stood next to Lorn, staring into the dark. “Ouda.” She simply stated and slowly turned her head towards Lorn. He could see tears in them, as she stared right into his.

Tag: DarkLordoftheFins

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece - Celia

When Jovan suddenly moved, and grabbed her by the throat, Cece was truly shocked and afraid. It was totally unexpected. She had mentioned nothing about killing anything, and was shocked at the speed and furosity that this thing suddenly showed, as it dangled her by her throat. She coughed and chocked, truly afraid now, that this thing might be slightly unhinged, and that there was no way to deal with it while it yelled at her, when it suddenly let her go.

Cece slowly fell to her knees, coughing and sputtering as her body shook all over. That was even more scarier than when that creature was trying to eat her. If it was trying to scare he, it had succeeded on ALL levels. She watched through watered He slowly walked towards the lake once more. “And you wanna wake up? You don´t want to deal with me? Well, what do you think? That I force you to? Dear Cece, I came here to offer you a chance to talk and all you wish to is get away from me? Well . . . “

Okay, that was getting annoying that he could read her mind. But what did he mean by that statement? Cece was confused now. He grinned at Cece, and she shrank back from the look. It was something there, like an animal looking over prey. Nothing nice in the smile at all. “I apologize for the disturbance. I assure you that for the rest of your life . . . I won´t bother you again with any attempt to communicate with you.” Jovan spread his arms. “And that Cece concludes our business, does it?”

... OH FORCE! That truly didnt sound good.

"Wa...WAIT!" Cece called out to Jovan, rubbing her throat. "What are you mad at me for?!" She coughed, deciding to stay on her knees for the moment. "I NEVER said anything about killing you..or anything else for that matter. I dont even know what you ARE! But You're the one who tried to lead me to that building first. And YOU never told me what it was you wanted. So dont be mad at me if I dont understand the rules." Cece hung her head, rubbing her neck. Force IT was strong. She gave a deep sigh.

Cece then looked back up at Jovan, a dark look on her face as she tried to muster up a angry look. "And course I wanna wake up. Talking to you in my head is kinda creepy. You scare me. Course, you already know that. " Cece gave another deep sigh. "So... You gonna tell me what you want or what?" she added.

Cece sat up, crossing her legs. She looked at the thing, as she waited to hear its reply.

10. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    ooc: We have so many mysteries in here, so many interesting little details, I feel we might need an OOC Thread for Castaways. What do you guys say? Sirak said, if I get a majority behind me on this, she would open one up so it is really up to you guys.

The Doctor
    Mount Tantiss

Why had he grown so angry? It was almost as if he had little to do with that. "I am not reluctant to take a life at all. What I am reluctant about is dealing with you, obviously. I am sure the others all try to outsmart you and play you, but I know power when I see it. You can appear in dreams, read minds, obviously you are much more powerful and wiser than I am. But I am not stupid myself and my people have a saying." He stepped back and looked around before following C´Boath onto the balcony. "I you don´t want to loose a game and you can´t win, you got only one option left. Don´t play."

Zerr looked at his two hands once more. "I never took this saying serious and you seem to know all too well where that left me. I am a slave. I am careful not to become one of two masters."

He hoped that tamed the things temperament a bit. "But who is it you need to see die?"

11. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Jovan/IT
    The Lake . . . Dreamland

Jovan slowly turned and smiled. "Oh, believe me talking to me face to face would be a lot . . . more creepy." He grinned and then slowly returned to her. "What do I want from you? I want you to take some of your friends to place of relative safety. One not so much unlike this one. A wreck, but a more recent one. With a working MedBay, a weapons locker and . . . " Jovan lay his head aside. "An emergency probe droid that could help you get a message to someone to pick you up." Jovan smiled. "The catch is, I want you to bring only a few of your friends there. The others will be left to die in the jungle." Jovan raised his brow. "I don´t do favours to those who won´t be my friends, you know?" These last words almost sounded like spoken by the real Jovan.

Tag: Ktala

Joruus C´Boath / IT
    Mount Tantiss . . . Dreamland

Joruus C´Boath looked over the landscape from his balcony and seemed to evaluate the words of the Doctor. Then he smiled and nodded. "The Boy." He finally said. "I will allow you to survive, I will even allow you to leave this planet, eventually. But I demand the life of the boy for that." He turned to the Doctor and his eyes seemed to pierce the reptilian creature.

Tag: Sir_Draco

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:

Yes please!!! Especially with THESE turn of events!!!
    lol!

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece - Celia

Jovan slowly turned and smiled. "Oh, believe me talking to me face to face would be a lot . . . more creepy." And Cece believed every bit of that statement. She could only think of what she had felt at that strange building.. And she shook. This was well past her 16 years of experience, and she was feeling something she rather not admit to herself just yet. Something she was not sure how to express. She leaned back slightly, as Jovan grinned and then slowly returned to her. His voice, made the hair on her neck rise. "What do I want from you? I want you to take some of your friends to place of relative safety. One not so much unlike this one. A wreck, but a more recent one. With a working MedBay, a weapons locker and . . . " Jovan lay his head aside, and Cece found herself holding her breath. "An emergency probe droid that could help you get a message to someone to pick you up." Jovan smiled. Cece just could not get used to that Jovan's face talking to her like that. She had to keep reminding herself it was not him. IT continued to speak. "The catch is, I want you to bring only a few of your friends there. The others will be left to die in the jungle."

Well, she didnt even KNOW where the others were at the moment. And there was still the lady to deal with. Would she let her leave to find the others anyway? And they had already been split apart once before. So who could he mean? Which 'few friends' did he mean? Her thoughts were interrupted when she noticed his look towards her.

Jovan raised his brow. "I don´t do favours to those who won´t be my friends, you know?" Cece shook like mad, as she simply nodded her head, refusing to say anything. Not that she could. That had to be more terrifiying than when he was choking her. His implications were not hard to imagine. Mater of fact, she rather not imagine them. A small squeek was about all she was able to muster. As she sat back. This was beginning to get to be a bit overwhelming and she was doing her best not to simply shut down at this point. Her hardcord toughness, her street smarts, nor anything else she knew of could not deal with this. Since she had been on the planet, she was quickly running into information overload. So she just simply sat still.

--
    Back inside the locker where she had hidden herself, Cece's body has gasped and struggled, when she was being choked. Now, it lay shivering, her body shaking within the confines of the blanket she had wrapped around her.

14. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Second that. We are doing LOST in Star Wars . . . so we need a place to speculate!

15. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Lorn
    Camp One

The Presence made it´s move. And it had surprised him once more. It had strange and unexpected access to the force. Not a Jedi or a Sith, certainly. He had guessed so, but now he was sure, tihs was something entirely different.

the Twi´lek was next to him suddenly and Lorn turned his head and gave her a reassuring smile. He turned his head only to see all others were still sleeping. Why wasn´t she? Lorn kept his smile in place and allowed his eyes to slowly wander down the Twi´leks arms to see what she held in her hands.

16. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Eliza Thorn
    Near the River

He wanted her to kill the Stormtrooper.

That was what it all came down to.

Eliza wished she had fallen asleep like the others. Wished that she wasn't left with this voice in her head and no one else. Han had passed out before he even hit the ground. She knew it had to of been the voice's doing, somehow. She didn't understand what was going on, and that desperation and confusion from before almost overcame her. When she had simply sat down on the ground and cried, and Han had been there to approach her and comfort her.

"I can't." Eliza finally whispered, trying to keep her voice under control. The soft sound of the running river seemed to grow larger in her mind.

"I can't kill him! He couldn't. . .wouldn't consider doing anything to us. . ." and yet, she remembered the fact that Han was a Imperial fugitive. And this was a stormtrooper, programmed to do his duty. Doubt and more confusion and more panic. . .

Her head hurt too much.

"Kill him yourself! Why cant you just do that, and leave me alone!"

17. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Bring it on! :D

IC: Han
    Land of Dreams, Yavin IV

"Hey, it was worth a shot," he muttered, standing to his feet and returning his gaze back to the sprawling jungle. "You never know when something like that will come in handy, trust me..."

The fake Luke wasn't buying his line of bantha fodder and continued on with his original line of thinking. This wasn't gonna be an easy customer to deal with. “But you are a man with many talents, are you?" the imposter said with a coy smile. "What that woman said wasn't untrue. You took a lot of lives. So, you wanna escape my domain? Then I need to ask you to take one more.”

This time, Han couldn't resist. He turned to look at the younger man and studied him for several tense seconds under a crucial gaze. Did he hear him wrong or did he just suggest he kill a man? As much as he would like to strangle that stormtrooper or that woman leading the second group, it wasn't his style.

Unless they were threatening number one...it was all about survival, after all. And he knew, somehow, someway, this thing would twist it around so that he would have no choice.

"I'm not a murderer," he said slowly, his voice dangerously low.

18. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: 48 hours update warning. Also if my count was right we don't have a majority for the ooc-thread yet.

19. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Meset
    Bright Dreams

Looking at his father Meset tilted his head one way, and then after a moment the other. This being a child thing and having to look up at the old lizard was trying at best. Not to mention it didn't seem to have stopped the odd ways.

"What would it consider worthy that it could not gain itself easily?" There was the rub with the quests of sacrifices, if it wanted the untouched in their group fine, but merely another bug trap could do that if it waited and was patient as a good bringer of death is more able to do.

TAG: Sirak

20. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    OOC: I will be out for a few more days, hopefully I'll post by the end of the next week. I'll try to jump in sometime when I have more time to devote to my posts.

I'm all for an OOC thread as well. :)

21. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    OOC: Sorry, meant to include in my post that I also am for an OOC thread! :D

22. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Losot
    Sriluur . . .

“Any life is good for sacrifice. It ends and it never returns, which makes it so incredibly precious to it´s owners. But one is by far more worthy than any of the others.” His father turned away from him and seemed to look into the desert. “Her name is Zelia. And she is . . . like Lorn . . . a . . . what do you call them? 10-96er? Yes, that´s the term, is it? An unstable Jedi on this planet. One of two. Her life for death´s mercy. Isn´t it an incredibly fair and balanced deal?” His father smiled. “Because it will be the only one you get. A worthy sacrifice will be given. If it is not her . . . “ With a smile his father intentionally never ended the sentence, but turned and slowly left, walking into the desert.

Tag: Mitth

Jovan
    The Lake . . .

Jovan remained . . . no matter how much Cece tried to escape him. His grinning, aggressive presence was still there and somewhere in her dreams he was always present. The dreams were the realm of IT and it left no doubt IT decided when it was done and not Cece.

Yet IT was silent. Negotiations were over obviously and IT allow Cece to drift into a nightmare ridden sleep . . . while IT pursued other goals.

When Cece finally woke up she instinctively knew hours had passed and above her stood Zelia, the Jedi Woman.

Tag: Ktala, TheSithGirly

Lisa
    Camp One

Lorn´s eyes wandered down the slim and athletic boy oft he Twi´lek until they reached her hands. The girl held a dagger, trembling in her hand as she looked at Lorn with big eyes. She did not move, but he could feel her fear . . .

Tag: DarkLordoftheFins

The Voice
    Camp Two

There was silence for a moment. “You are weak, eliza. That is not an insult. It is actually the best about you.” The Voice seemed to whisper. “I will have my kill myself, Eliza. As you wish. As you wish.” And the sleep came so fast, it could hardly be called anything but a blackout.

But there was an echo in her mind, as if she still had memories it just weren´t hers. Of her hand grapping the survival knife of the sleeping Stormtrooper and then about . . . turning . . .

When Eliza woke up she immediately knew, she was dreaming. And in her dreams she was on a balcony above Coruscant. She could see all of the city and yet she knew nobody was there. Nobody would be found in any of the billion buildings below.

Tag: Spycoder9

Luke Skywalker
    Yavin IV . . .

Luke looked at Han for a long moment and then he gave one of those sighs that were not anything the real Luke would ever do. “Not a murderer, but a soldier you are. You caused the deaths of many enemies. And there is an enemy among the survivors. Someone who will try to help the Empire come here and use me . . . against your precious rebellion.” Luke looked back to Han. “I don´t want to be used by that Emperor. Do you wish h8im to grow anymore powerful? And if not . . . are you ready to fight the enemy? And kill him?”
    Luke laughed out, but it was a bitter laughter. “Because death is a part of war. You can believe me. I was born out of war.” Luke smiled and held up a small portable holopad. “You wanna know who is the enemy, Captain Solo?” He asked that with a satisfied smile.

Tag: HanSolo29

Joruus C´Boath
    Mount Tantiss

“Die? Oh, I do not want you to kill anybody. I got rougher tool for the less sophisticated acts of violence. I want you to bring someone to me. Someone they will not let go so easily.” Joruus turned around to him and smiled a final time. “Bring me the boy and you shall life. Bring me no boy and you shall die.”

And with these words the Doctor woke up as rapidly as he had fallen asleep.

Tag: Sir_Draco (with whom this was a combined)

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece
    The Shipwreck

Jovan didnt respond to her anymore. Cece guessed that it was finished with her .. for now. And right now she didnt feel like moving. She turned away, and tried to think of another place, anything cheerful. But she quickly found out that no matter what she tried to do to ease her nerves, Jovan always seemed to be there. She could not push him out of her head. She could feel it, almost like some kind of dark snake, slithering into the darkest recesses of her mind, a constant background reminder. She could find no good rest.

Her body shivered hard. It was as if she could not warm herself. 'THIS SUCKS!' she thought to herself, but realizing she could do nothing about it. Finally she feel into something that resembled sleep, but full of nightmares. It had finally left her alone for now. Probably trying to make a few other deals as well. That was a horrifying thought indeed, as she was sure that one or two might take him up on his offer. Now she knew what Elois was speaking about.

A sudden noise, and light intruded on her, and almost instantly her eyes snapped opened as her gun came up quickly, to business end of it ready to deal with whatever might be trying to eat her almost instinctively ....

She blinked hard several times, as she realized it was the strange woman from last night standing there. Cece quicky lowered the gun, pushing the gun down and back to its hidding spot. She let out a yawn, and then quickly stretched her legs out from the locker she had gone to sleep in.
    She had a retort she almost told the woman, but Cece quickly bit it back, keeping silent as she simply nodded. She looked up at the woman. "So, whats on the menu for today?" she asked the woman. She paused, looking away for a moment, before adding... "Did you get a visit too?" Cece was pretty sure she didnt have to specify who or what she meant.

The woman could play dumb. But she didnt really have a reason to. They were all stuck here, unless ...

Cece looked around. "I need to see if this wreck has anything left of its console." she stated mater of factly, as she jumped down from the locker. She was trying to ask as if nothing was the matter. She really wished she had some caffa right now, or some stim sticks. Might be something here on the ship. Cause right now, she had something else that needed to be worked on. And after last nights little romp through her mind, she was not eager to repeat the experience.

TAG: TheSithGirly, SirakRomar

24. TheSithGirly

Apr 26, 2007
    Zelia
    The Wreckage

She resisted the urge to cut of the girls arm when she woke up, instead she gave her only a tired smile. "Oh yes, I had a visitor." She turned away and left Cece to go to the . . . well . . . from what it had looked there had not been a lot left from the cockpit. And even if, this wreck was decades old. Maybe even centuries. Nothing in here worked anymore, nothing would. It was dead, jsut as everything else on this planet seemed to be . . . sooner or later. The girl had not yet recognized the change in her weaponary. Zelia was now wearing two lightsabers, which had formerly been only one. She had finished the work, right after her guest had left. Lorn. Kill Lorn. Well. Kind of Lorn. She thought about it and then looked to the gir. She had been right to leave her alive. She would indeed be useful.

"I´ll bring you back to the group and in return you have to give Lorn a present from me. That is the menu for the day." Zelia sighed. "The wreck was obviously less save than anybody would have thought, hm? Our friend found us here easy enough." She packed the cutter and some tool into the bag and looked around one last time. "I guess safety in numbers won´t be an option either." She sighed, but this was to herself. The thing had visited all of them, she was pretty sure.

Tag: SirakRomar, Ktala

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Cece
    The Wreckage

After Cece climbed out of her 'quarters, she stretched. The woman gave her a tired smile. She looked like she had not slept much either. She answered Cece's question. "Oh yes, I had a visitor." She then turned and walked away. Cece got up, and followed her back into the main cabin area. So Elois had been right. It had been busy last night. Cece opened the door she had closed the night before, and then began to look around the wreckage ...

'Cept, there wasnt really much to see. During the night, it had been pretty hard to tell, but now in the daylight. Yeah. This was pretty much a wreck. She peeked through what was left of some circuitry, trying to see if there was anything useful, wires or anything. She also had kept a few tools she had found the night before. She knew they would be useful as well. After she coudlnt find anything else really useful, she headed back to the main area that they had spent the night. Cece had never thought she be so happy to see sunlight. It would give her time to think.

Cece looked up, when the woman started speaking once more. "I´ll bring you back to the group and in return you have to give Lorn a present from me. That is the menu for the day." A present? Cece looked at the woman, and thats when she noticed it. Another light stick. Did she make it? Wow. Why would the woman want her to give Lorn a present? Well, if it got her back to Lorn, she didnt mind that at all. Cece nodded her head in agreement.

The woman sighed. "The wreck was obviously less save than anybody would have thought, hm? Our friend found us here easy enough." she stated as she packed the cutter and some tool into the bag and looked around one last time. Cece shrugged her shoulders. "Well, it kept the big nasties that like to hunt away from us, even if it could not stop IT." Cece stated, as she watched the woman pack away some tools as well. "And it's obvious that he dosent like folks like you and Lorn. I guess there is a weakness somewhere... though I dont know what yet."

She heard the strange lady added, "I guess safety in numbers won´t be an option either." Cece paused. The woman did have a point. What if IT had spoken to other. Probably everyone. Each, with its own offer. Isnt that what Elois had said it had done with the group that had gone with him? Cece frowned. "Well, I had been separated from the group. And we had just found a new group, but I doubt they stuck together. And if they made it to the river, no telling." Cece paused, in thought. "But you said there were still hunters out there too. So, small groups might make it. Big one, are too noisy. Draw too much attention. Not unless you had a BIG group. One that could fight off smaller ones." Cece stopped and sighed.

"No chance of THAT happening though. They fuss too much." Cece made a face. She woudlnt even think about the trooper. Cece finished packing up her gear, after finishing off the open packet of water she had. "Well, Im ready to go. What was it you wanted me to give Lorn?" she asked the woman.

TAG: TheSithGirly, SirakRomar