1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Castaways

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SirakRomar, Sep 5, 2012.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    The Beast
    Jungle

    Cece wasn´t that far away, when she heard the sound . . . a howling that went through the morning air as the beast cried out in pain. Obviously Zelia had not made it a long fight. But running as Cece was, these sounds were quickly far behind her.

    And then there was another voice. Had Cece actually heard them or perceived them . . . otherwise? They were not that loud, but they were there. Someone was moving towards her. Steps. In the jungle, making wood crack and then arms brushing aside leafs . . . the sounds were typical. But who?

    Whoever it was, it could not be more than seconds until the person reached the point where Cece was now.

    Tag: @Ktala, TSG is released from duty for now . . . until her guest role makes her next appearance



    Eliza, The Voice from the helmet
    Camp Two

    There was a long moment of radio silence, as Han stood over Eliza who simply stared into nothingness. Then the voice answered.

    “Move to 10.465 on your map to receive new orders. Hadon out.”

    That was all. They had kept radio messages short obviously so the Stormtrooper was not suspicious or anything. But potentially the dead Stormtrooper and this group had been in contact for quite some time now.

    Tag: @HanSolo29, @MittFisto, @spycoder9, @AdmiralVolshe


    The Count, Bom, Lisa, Sed Cole
    Camp One

    They all hesitated a moment and then they all began to pack. Anora was obviously no longer in charge now, with a threat through the force the Count, Bom, even Lisa seemed to be more than ready to put their fate into the only force-users hand they had probably ever met.

    Ten minutes later they were on the move again. Following the injured Jedi in dark clothes into the forest.

    Tag: @Sir_Draco, @DarkLordoftheFins, @MyrialofKanz



    The Sniper
    Jungle, nearby Camp One

    Barely visible in the green surrounding the sniper watched the group depart and took aim. His leader had not yet given green light for the attack, not until they had found the Empire´s men and made sure they were not disturbing this already awfully messed up operation, but they would not wait until it got dark again, he was sure of that. Before this day was over . . . the group surrounding the 10-96 would be wiped out.

    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/e/b/Jungle_Sniper_by_xenomorph_designs.jpg

    End of Episode IV: Ghosts coming next update . . .
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Cece
    The Jungle

    A howl ripped into the air behind her. A beast cried out in pain. Zelia seemed to be winning. Cece was only glad that the sounds she heard were well behind her, not that it made her slow down any! Her chant was still running through her mind.

    'Gotta find Lorn, Gotta find Lorn...'

    She kept moving. Suddenly, she nearly yelped. There was another voice. Or was there? Cece was SURE she had heard something! And it was CLOSE!! They were not that loud, but she was sure she heard someone. Someone was moving towards her. She heard footsteps, and the sound of wood, as someone was moving through the jungle.

    Too close!

    Without missing a beat, Cece rolled into a slide, and slid down into some of the foliage and bushes nearest her, putting a tree between herself and whatever was coming her way. Her pistol she had tucked tightly into her side, under her new poncho, as she prepared to shoot whatever might try to attack her. She would hold her shot. She didnt want to simply spray into the
    bushes. She had to make sure, of what she was shooting at. She simply hoped her poncho hid her enough, so that if it was something that didnt see her first, it would simply keep going.

    And if it wasnt Lorn, she rather it keep going.

    Please, let it be Lorn. Or the other group. Just no hunters. Or more bucket heads. Cece's fingers gripped the pistol tightly, as she waited to see what would emerge from the forest.



    Tag: @SirakRomar
  3. Sir_Draco Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 19, 2007
    star 4
    The Doctor
    Jungle

    He watched the others walk and realized the mentality their group had fallen into. Survive another day. Survive until rescue arrived. They had taken the radio, so they were now in control of the situation if anybody arrived.

    But nobody would arrive. Vars had been pretty clear about that. There was no chance anybody found them in the middle of nowhere, really.

    Zerr was a survivor, he had always been a survivor. He had always done whatever was necessary. He had served, he had been enslaved, yet he endured, even if all his Masters fell. He would do the same here. He did not wanted to, but they were all going to die and he would not die and that meant . . . once more he would serve, even if it meant to sacrifice an innocent child’s soul.

    But he was not a slave yet. Looking at Anora and her son once more, he accelerated his steps, marching forward until he was next to Lorn and looked at the man. “We both know I have a secret I keep from you, Lorn, but you have to trust me there is a good reason I do so.” With a sigh he turned his reptilians head to the Dark Jedi. “For both of us it is better if this secret stays buried within my heart, believe me. But . . . ”

    Thinking of Vars and how easily he had shared his knowledge Zerr had to smile.

    “There is a secret of much greater urgency I need to share.”

    Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins

    _______

    ooc: The Doctors final flashback, again with assistance provided by LordT as Palpatineand SirakRomar



    Zerr
    Three Years earlier

    The pain . . . the pain was unbearable . . .

    “Goode. Very good.” The issing sound of the Emperor´s voice filled the throne room of mount tantiss, as he slowly made his ways down the steps, the tall figure of Joruus C´boath besides him, following him as his genetic make up ordered him to . . . like a slave.

    The woman who stood over Zerr turned her look towards the elder man approaching and ignored Zerr for moment, allowing to drag himself away from the scene with his remaining arm. The wound were the woman had cut of his arm was burned and the lightsaber he had given her had cauterized the wound, yet the pain remained . . . and the humiliation . . . what had he hoped, what had he thought to give the creature a lightblade?

    He saw her fully turn and bring up her lightsaber, her black hair still wet and attached to her skin. “You! You did this to me?” She asked the Emperor and the old man only turned up his head slightly, revealing the sickly yellowish glow of his eyes. “Yes, yes I did.” He answered and then slowly turned his head towards Zerr. “Perfect, almost perfect she is. But almost perfect is not enough . . . my precious Doctor.”

    The woman was obviously done waiting and Zerr closed his eyes as he saw her lightblade rise and her body move. He never found out if she had been fast enough to reach the emperor, but he heard her short scream and then the metallic sound of her weapon dropping and a second lightblade humming.

    “The next generation will be perfect, you understand?” The Emperor demanded to know and Zerr, barely conscious and feeling the lack of a limb still painfully nodded with closed eyes. “Replace his arm. With something . . . useful.”

    The laughter of the Emperor slowly was carried away, yet it had a way to stay with you, even after your could not hear it anymore. It stayed with zerr all the way into his dark dreams, as his mind faded out.

    [IMG]

    Tag: Nobody
    DarkLordoftheFins likes this.
  4. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2007
    star 4
    Lorn
    Walking

    Lorn had few men seen who suddenly felt the need to be honest, fewer still who had been so constant liars as this one obviously was.

    Most times he had encountered such surges of honesty it had been the approaching death that had provoked them. Did the Doctor fear for his life? Did he think Lorn would kill him? Or the thing? Maybe. Maybe that was what he believed, but if so . . . he was wrong. The thing would use him and Lorn was not in the mood to kill anyone. He wanted to get all of them off this planet. Cece and himself more so than the others perhaps.

    There was no good reason why not to use the sudden stroke of honesty in the reptilian scientist.

    "I am listening." He said and made sure nobody else overheard them.

    Tag: @Sir_Draco
  5. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    GM Note:

    A sad note from the GM. Due to circumstances who are still investigated it seems that a good portion of my players have been exiled from the boards temporary or permanently.

    I actually expect to join this group soon and in case this happens I have asked the Mods to lock this game. So don´t be surprise if this message soon is on a "read-only" thread.

    Anyway, I already wanted to thank everybody for participation should this game be rather abruptly ended by powers outside this group and I wanted to say I greatly appreciate what you all put into the game.

    It was quite a ride and I would have loved nothing better but to ride all the way to it´s conclusion, but it seems that something or someone did not wanted us to.

    At least I had the chance to give you some kind of explanation should I not return to these boards.

    Thanks for making this a really good experience for a firsttimer-GM like me!

    Yours

    Claire
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
  6. Admiral Volshe Winner of SWC Best Patron Award

    Member Since:
    Sep 2, 2012
    star 8
    Sorry to hear that.

    Thanks for your wonderful GMing and to all the players for making it fun and enjoyable as my first RP!
  7. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    This might all just be a misunderstanding, so don´t write us off yet. I just wanted to post some sort of explanation "in case".

    EDIT & UPDATE: And it seems things sort out. So I seriously hope I´ll still be around tomorrow.So you lazy guys are free to update again.
    Last edited by SirakRomar, Mar 8, 2013
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
  8. Admiral Volshe Winner of SWC Best Patron Award

    Member Since:
    Sep 2, 2012
    star 8
    Ah. Alright. :)

    Good to hear in that case. :)
  9. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2007
    star 4
    ooc: The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated!

    Always wanted to say that. Everything is fine, just a minor misunderstanding. Please, let´s continue with in-game drama and forget the dread rl again [face_dancing]
    Mitth_Fisto and greyjedi125 like this.
  10. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    OOC:

    Whew! You guys scared me for a moment there!

    Glad to see everything is business as usual!

    If you need anything, please let me know. :)
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  11. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2007
    star 4
    ooc: Everything is fine. Let me just underline that this ridicilous little misunderstanding saw it´s end mostly because of the tireless effort of our Mods, first and foremost Ramza, who put Sherlock Holmes to shame when solving the puzzle of it all. Thanks to him everything is fine now and indeed business as usual is what we need!
  12. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    OOC:

    So glad to hear that!! :D

    *WHEW!!* Cece almost fainted!

    Let's get this party started once more! YAY![face_party]
    [face_dancing]
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  13. Sir_Draco Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 19, 2007
    star 4
    The Doctor
    Junglewalk

    "Nobody is coming for us." He said and smiled. "Somewhere in the trillions of parsec of space we are somewhere in the middle of nowhere. There is no planet on nay map that they would come checking for. Vars told me. The pilot. Before he died. His boss jumped into the middle of nowhere and we ended up here." He sighed once more, allowing his eyes to wander away from Lorn to check nobody was listening. "That means we will stay here for a while, does it? I think it also means . . . nobody before us ever left to tell the galaxy this planet existd. Right?"

    Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins
  14. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    Han
    Camp Two

    Han couldn't help but smile when the voice replied with a set of instructions and coordinates. They actually bought it! Of course, there was still the off chance that they could be walking into a trap, but at this point, anything was better than wandering aimlessly around in the jungle with a mental patient and a disembodied voice hell bent on invading their thoughts. If the new set of coordinates led to a ship or any kind of civilization, that would be an improvement.

    Now all they had to do was find the exact spot on the map. 10.465? How the hell were they supposed to...

    He paused and looked down at the stormtrooper helmet in his grip as he bit the inside of his lip. The helmet was sure to be equipped with an internal tracking device and a layout of the immediate area. He flipped the helmet over to view the interior workings and to confirm his suspicions. They could use it to get to their desired destination, but that meant that someone would probably have to don the suit - namely, him - if they were going to pull this off.

    Unleashing a sigh, he started to go through the motions of stripping the dead trooper of his armor as he turned his head away, partly due to the dead body and partly to address the group. "Unless anyone has any objections, I suggest we move out of here and do what the guy says." He trailed off for a moment as he yanked a forearm piece free. "It may be our best chance of getting outta here."

    His eyes momentarily fell on Eliza. "And maybe it'll help her snap out of her stupor."

    TAG: @Mitth_Fisto, @Admiral Volshe, @spycoder9, @SirakRomar
  15. spycoder9 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 23, 2008
    star 4
    Eliza Thorn
    In A Sea, Lost Amongst Her Thoughts


    “You are weak, Eliza. That is not an insult. It is actually the best about you.” The Voice sent chills down her back, a whisper in her ear that reverberated throughout her body. “I will have my kill myself, Eliza.”

    “As you wish.”

    “As you wish. . .”

    Restlessness hit her harder than it ever had, and she simply slipped into the sleep without thinking about it.



    She was lost in the sea. . .

    The survival knife? Why did she have that in her hand? Approaching the Stormtrooper? This wasn’t her. It couldn’t be. She had passed out.

    Turning the knife. She tried to scream. . .no. . .she couldn’t. . .

    And the sea seemed to take her to Courscant. An empty one, not a soul in sight. She was simply gazing from her balcony, alone.

    The waves could still be heard, far away, as the sea crashed against the coast of her mind.

    Peaceful, it seemed, to be so separated from the jungle of men and women all grappling to kill each other. No voice whispering to her. And yet, something was missing.

    She realized it, at the last second.

    Her daughter.
    '
    She spun on the balcony, and as she did so, the world went blank.

    As did the waves.



    Eliza’s eyes were wide as they looked side to side, frightened and curious. Wet, with a warm sort of liquid.

    It was red.

    She raised up from the ground. She was disoriented, and her back seemed to ache with a passion. She was indeed covered in blood. Lots of it. Had she been able to understand all of what was going on, she might have cried then. But she was still lost in if this was a dream or reality.

    And then she saw Keil. . .or Han. Dammit, that was a hard name to remember.

    “What. . .happened?”

    That was all she could say.


    TAG: @HanSolo29, @Mitth_Fisto, @SirakRomar, @Admiral Volshe
  16. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 5
    IC: Meset
    Camp Two

    Solo set about stripping the stormtrooper, and the conversation for once seemed to go in their favor. Nodding he tried to reason how to lift the woman off of him without smearing more blood over himself. Then of course she solved the mystery for him and got up. She ignored his blaster still lazily pointed at her heart at the moment, and seemed more preoccupied by the blood and then Solo.

    "You sleep slautered. Or were an open channel for Death." well depending on one's point of view he supposed. He wondered if she was a 10-96 briefly but dismissed it, after all it seemed more likely that he would not have dreamed such things if she was. In fact all still alive seemed to have been shaken slightly when he had woken up, weaker stomachs? Maybe. Still he engaged the safety before holstering the blaster and sitting up began the process of cleaning first the knife then wondering how best to clean his garments. They were stain resistant, well anything resistant, but still they needed a sonic or water to shake whatever congealed on them, and blood had a habit of drying around the tiny fibers.

    "Clean first?" simply asked looking at Solo, the bloody stormtrooper armor, and then back to Eliza.

    TAG: @HanSolo29, @spycoder9, @Admiral Volshe, @SirakRomar
  17. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    24 hours update warning
  18. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    Han
    Camp Two

    As if on cue, Eliza awoke with a start and staggered shakily to her feet. She was clearly disoriented and she seemed more than a little disturbed by the blood smeared all over her body. Han stood up to his full height and dropped his arms to his sides to watch her, unsure whether she would try to attack them again or if it was finally out of her system. If he had to guess, she did appear to be more docile, but you never could tell...

    “What. . .happened?” she asked quietly, her voice barely audible above the constant chatter of the jungle's nightlife.

    Before Han could even try to offer some kind of reassurance, Leather-face opened his mouth and answered the question for him. While it wasn't the way he would've approached the situation, it was the truth, nevertheless. Still, Han had to roll his eyes at the Weequay's blunt response and turned to gauge Eliza's reaction. "Nice going, pal," he mumbled out of the side of his mouth. "Because that's the first thing you want to hear when you wake up in the morning..."

    Remaining cautious, he started to move over to Eliza with bits of stormtrooper armor still within his grip. He paused halfway when Leather-face called in his direction once more.

    "Clean first?" he asked simply. Han looked back and forth between the armor and Eliza and frowned. He realized he had no idea which one he had been referring to, but did it really matter? They could both use a wipe down.

    Not answering the Weequay, he continued the rest of the way to Eliza and stopped himself before placing a hand on her shoulder in order to steer her to where he wanted her to go. That may not be the best idea after what she pulled. "I think he's right," he said simply, indicating the Weequay's suggestion. "I think we better get you cleaned up. I was gonna head down to the river to wash these off, anyway. Wanna join me?"

    An awkward silence followed and he quickly realized that he hadn't revealed his plan to her yet. "Uh, I mean...I think I found us a way outta here. Tin head left a trail of breadcrumbs behind for us to follow and we need the armor to track the coordinates. It could be a trap, but if it means getting away from all this strange stuff, I'm willing to take the chance."

    TAG: @spycoder9, @Mitth_Fisto, @Admiral Volshe, @SirakRomar
  19. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    The Creatures
    Camp 2

    Solo left with Eliza towards the river and left Bronwyyn who hadn´t said a lot and Meset who never said much alone in their improvised Camp. Only a dead, bloody body of a clone was with them. At least from Meset´s perspective that was true. Bronwyyn obviously could see that the blood had attracted attention. Behind the Weequay in the trees were strange creatures, tall like a wookie, watching them from the branches on which they were sitting. And something about them seemed to be . . . hungry.




    The Creatures:
    http://forums.cgchannel.com/uploads/gallery/3868/1283876542_b.jpg



    Han Solo and Eliza had no such feeling. All they felt was the warmth of the sun, as it went slowly up. The weight of the Stormtroopers equipment was surprisingly light after someone had stripped it from all electronics, but they were not the only thing covered in blood. So was Eliza, obviously.

    Tag: @MitthFisto, @HanSolo29, @spycoder9, @AdmiralVolshe



    The Hunter
    Jungle

    The reptile was talking to the man in black. Black overall, black boots. The dialogue seemed to be tense, even without them knowing that a crosshair was probing their bodies for the most deadly spot to hit. Then the big green one who gave the hunter a bit more trouble to estimate. The kid, the woman, the old man, the Twi´lek. So basically three targets and some victims.
    “They are approaching my position, are you in place guys?” He asked over his comm and looked at them for the slightest sign of suspicion.

    The Hunter had no idea how close Cece came him, when she ran away from Zelia and her battle. But he was well camourflaged and Cece did not see him and he only heard her steps out of a sudden. And then Cece heard the noise and there was Lorn . . . Lorn and the Doctor were the first to part leafs.

    And the new entry into the picture immediately had all of the snipers attention, as the thin cross slowly wandered up her back. “Position confirmed. Fire at will, I repeat, fire at will.” The voice reported into his ear and he knew the time of patience was over. The time to kill had begun.

    Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, @Sir_Draco, @Myrial, @Ktala

    End of Episode 4: Ghosts



















    And next time on Castaways . . .

    The finger pulled the trigger and the sniper immediately knew he had hit his target. First one down, he thought and patiently reloaded the gun, taking aim again . . .

    The eyes needed a moment to distinguish it from the green background. The jungle had made a great job of integrating it, but on second look there was no doubt. It was real and it was there . . .
    [IMG]

    So don´t miss the SEASON FINALE . . . Episode 5: The Most Dangerous Game
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
  20. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Cece - Celia
    Jungle

    Cece slid down into the grass, and into the brush, hiding around the base of a tree as she waited for whatever it was she had heard to show its face. She had heard something, hadn't she? She was positive she did. She just knew whatever it was, it was close, almost close enough to touch. Her weapon was tucked tightly into her waist, its muzzle barely peeking out from under her poncho, as she waited to see what came through the bushes...

    And then Cece heard the noise and there was Lorn . . . Lorn and that creepy alien with the mechanical parts. They stepped through the bushes.

    'FINALLY!!' Cece could have cried with happiness. She was so glad to see Lorn, after all this time. It had felt like forever. It was him that she heard? Without moving from her position, she called out, happy to see a familiar face..

    "LORN!" Cece called out, It felt as if every part of her called out to him, she was so happy to see his face.

    The reason she didnt immediately move however, was to make sure ole creepy alien was not a trigger finger alien. Lorn, she could trust... coudlnt she? But that other one? Besides, she had no idea what others were in the area as well, and she didnt want to end up being shot, before she could even identify herself. Creepy alien wasnt part of the old group. Was there even an old group left? She didnt care!!! There was Lorn. That was all that mattered.

    And she didnt want to give Lorn his 'gift' with ole creepy in the area either.

    But right now, all that mattered was that she had found him.


    Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, @Sir_Draco, @MyrialofKanz, @SirakRomar
    greyjedi125 likes this.
  21. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2007
    star 4
    Lorn
    Jungle

    That was a secret the reptile had shared. A secret with the potential to kill them all.

    Although Lorn was probably the last to panic about the idea of being stuck here. He opened his mouth to answer the Doctor, as suddenly the were interrupted.

    "Lorn!"

    His head snaped around and instinctivly he reached out with the force. "Cece? Is that you?" He almost laughed out in pleasant surprise. How had she found them? On this forsaken jungle-planet she could not have stumbled upon them by accident, could she? But she was alive, that was all that mattered right now. "Cece?"

    Tag: @Ktala, @Sir_Draco
    Ktala and greyjedi125 like this.
  22. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Cece - Celia
    The Jungle

    Cece saw Lorn snap his head around, looking. "Cece? Is that you?" Cece was grinning from ear to ear, as she laid her head down, letting out a deep breath, even as she lowered her gun barrel. "Cece?" she heard him call out, once more.

    She lifted up her head, a smirk covered her face. "Down here." she called to him from where she had laid down, waiting for her 'attacker' to strike. "I thought you might be something else...." she added, as she sat up, keeping an eye on the creepy alien she remembered seeing before. Yeah.

    But she didnt care. She was just happy to see Lorn. She just wished he was alone. But he was alive. That was all that really mattered.

    She had found him, and she was happy.



    Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, @Sir_Draco
  23. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    24 hours update warning, before Episode 5 begins . . .
  24. Sir_Draco Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 19, 2007
    star 4
    The Doctor
    Jungle

    And another happy coincident. Zerr felt the shiver run through him. Was the force otrturing him? Mocking him with the obvious influence it took and yet it stayed out of his control.

    "Looks like you won´t have to go looking for her after all." His hand stayed on his balster, ubt he turned around, looking for Anora Cole . . . and her son. Soon he would need to act and he was feeling the rising panic as the power so great it could ruin any plan he developed made another show of force. What if the force intervened when he took the boy? And what about Anora? Did he had to kill her? Probably he would be forced to and he knew while he could watch any creature slowly dying, he had not taken that many lives himself. The lack of mercy was not the same than the lack of responsibility, he knew that.

    "Anora, how far from the river you think we are now?" He wondered, because the girl was not wet. how had she escaped the bugs?

    Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, Ktala, Myrial, SirakRomar
  25. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 5
    Meset
    Camp Two

    Letting Solo and the smaller woman leave he set to cleaning his knife on the grass and taking clumps of dirt and grass to scrub out what blood transfers had been left on his uniform. Luckily the material was made for easy cleaning off of such things, as a member of his worlds religion blood was a problematic stain either dealt with by replacement garb, or better quality that would not hold such staining scents. The woman he was left with still seemed terrified, something he didn't like, her fear was like a scenting cloud and it irritated his nasal passages. "Get ready to move." was all he gruffly stated as he checked the cleanliness of the blade before putting it away to rise and put action to words.

    TAG: SirakRomar
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza