1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Castaways

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SirakRomar, Sep 5, 2012.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. MyrialofKanz Jedi Knight

star 1
    ooc: I hope in there are no buttons to push . . . looking forward to the finale and I promise I will be back in full force over the next weeks.

Anora Cole
    Jungle Path

What did the reptile have to with her son? The thing looked over again and again and Anora had finally got, that it was not her it was looking at. Pulling the boy tighter she looked at Bom and pointed towards her son. "You look after him?" Then she turned her had to Sed. "Stay with the big guy, do you?" The boy probablyno deed, but she was already heading for the Dark Jedi and his . . .secret Master, the reptilian Doctor. And then there suddenly was the girl. Anora stopped, her hand on her gun now. Something was odd, yet she could hardly put her finger on it.

The Dreams, the night, the splitting of the group, all of this had indeed been less then perfect for their survival. But survival did nw depend on more than the skills to know what green you could chew on, did it? Alliances were made, trust build and stroyed, underlings recruited. Because this was not a lesson in survival, this was an approaching war.

Time to choose a side, is it?

No, she had already chosen. Her husband had paid with his blood to infuse this loyalty inside of her. Anora made sure they werre all busy and her hand slided on her back, where the communication probe still was. A single switch was turned on and her hand returned to her blaster as if it had never left the gun.

Then she approached the two men and the younger girl. "Where have you been?" She asked the girl they called Cece and eyed her suspisiouly. A bit too much good luck, that she had found the group.

Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, @Ktala, @Sir_Draco, @SirakRomar
  2. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Han
    The River

By the time they had reached the water's edge, the sun had risen and was now shining brightly overhead. Even for this early in the morning, it was quite warm and the slightest bit of manual labor was sure to take its toll in this humidity. Han wiped at his brow with the back of his hand and sighed as he dumped the load of stormtrooper parts at his feet. He then turned to look at Eliza.

She had followed along silently with hardly a word and now stood there with that same distant gaze that had overtaken her since the incident. Han wasn't even sure what had happened - his only guess involved some kind of possession by the creature that haunted his dreams. It seemed ridiculous to even suggest such a thing, but he had come to terms with the fact that something other-worldly was happening on this planet and it was now beyond his control. He had resisted asking Eliza any questions about it for that very reason...up until this point.

"C'mere," he called in her direction, indicating the river with a slight nod of his head. "Let's get you cleaned up."

He knelt down along the bank of the river and dipped his hand into the water. He splashed some of the cool liquid on his face before beginning to wipe away the filth on the trooper's helmet. He continued to repeat the process over and over with each piece of armor until a fair amount of time had passed and Eliza still had not said a word. He paused and blew out an exasperated sigh as he turned to look over his shoulder.

"Hey, you alright?" He studied her for a long moment, his eyes lowering ever so slightly to the ground as he inhaled deeply in preparation for his next question. "What, uh..." He nearly choked on his own words and swallowed to prevent from embarrassing himself. "What happened back there?"

TAG: @spycoder9, @SirakRomar
  3. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Cece - Celia
    The Jungle

Cece sat up, grinning. She was so happy to see Lorn, that she didnt really care if the icky strange alien was with him. She was just happy to have found him. Especially after spending time with Zelia. She could almost deal with the creepy alien being there.

Then suddenly, the alien turns and speaks to someone she could not see. "Anora, how far from the river you think
    we are now?" Cece stood up slowly, her grin quickly coming off her face, even as she straightened out her poncho.

Lorn so far had stayed quiet. Cece looked towards the strange creature and replied.. "WHY? You suddenly thristy or something?" she replied, frowning. She then looked back down the way she had come. "But there was the growl of something big and nasty down where I came from, soo..."

Cece paused as she saw another woman she did not know approached to the where Lorn and the alien guy were talking. She looked over at Cece. "Where have you been?"

Cece was becoming annoyed now. If she thought the people from her old group was bad, if this were the people they had helped out, she really was going to hate this new group. Cece put one hand on her hip. "I was busy sightseeing, and taking the scenic route... WHO THE FRACK ARE YOU TO ASK ME WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!" Cece growled.

She walks over towards Lorn, as she holds up her fingers. "OH...lets see, after we got you butts outta that pod, I
    was grabbed by a bug, dropped in a river, almost drown going over a fall, spent the night in an old wreck, been chanced down by a few creatures, oh yeah, saw evidence of some hunters who totally slaughtered another pod of people that had survived landing, and otherwise, been having a BLAST wandering around the frigging forest, till I got lucky."

Cece stood next to Lorn now.. "SO BUZZ OFF Lady!" Cece grew quiet, as she blew back a stream of hair. Stupid adults. Now she could almost understand why Zelia wanted to stay by herself. Right now, she only wanted to hear Lorn's voice.

Stupid adults.

TAG: @DarkLordoftheFins, @SirakRomar, @MyrialofKanz, @Sir_Draco
    Last edited by Ktala, Mar 24, 2013
  4. MyrialofKanz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anora Cole
    Jungle

"Nonsense." It was all she said and probably all she had to say. nobody was that lucky and the 10-96 and the lizard would know that. This girl had not told the truth and they were all done lying, if the agreement of hte last light still had nay value to the group. No liar would get near her kid.

Tag: Others
  5. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Cece - Celia
    Jungle

Cece stood next to Lorn trying to ignore this strange woman. Cece didnt know anything about her, and personally, didnt really care. She left off a soft snort, when the woman responded.

"Nonsense." was all the woman stated. Cece stared at her. Did the woman just call her a liar? For a moment, she felt her anger flare like a beacon, even if her face stayed steady, staring at the woman as if she had suddenly grown a third eye. She might as well have. She didnt know ANYTHING about her, and yet she was ready to try and judge her..?

A typical jerk adult....

Suddenly, Cece broke into a wide grin, as she laughed at the woman. A good hearty laugh. She then shook her head, as she made sure her poncho was clipped down properly. She double checked to make sure everything was still securely tied to her and hidden, before she continued.

"Know what? You're not worth my time. And I dont really care if ya believe me or not. Im pretty sure the poor folks who got slaughtered in that other pod had an idiot like you there too. I'm more worried about the nasty creatures and Mr. creepy who can get into your dreams, and make you see crap ya rather not, thank you."

She then turned away from the woman, and looked up at Lorn, her smile returning. "Remember that light I saw, when we first started scouting around? Where that ship went down?" Cece was talking fast, bouncing on her toes now. "I think that building is important." She grinned, totally ignoring the woman and the creepy alien now. "I also found a bunch of tools in that wreck I spent the night in. Might be useful, if we find something..." Cece grinned once more.

Whatever bug crawled up the silly woman, had better keep to itself. Well, if nothing else, she wasnt a crier, like the other woman. Mater of fact...she didnt see any others of their old group. Cece's smile faded.

"Did ya lose a lot of folks after the bugs attacked?" she asked softly. She had been so happy to see Lorn, she didnt even think of the others at first. She was just happy to see him. Far as she was concerned, they could all go away. She was back with Lorn now.

6. MyrialofKanz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anora Cole
    Jungle

The girl seemed ot have issues and she did seem to be no too enthusiastic about joining them . . .

Good. she was a liar and Anora had enough of those around Sed. Her hand still on her gun she laughed out herself. "She is a liar, she can´t come with us." She calmly said to Lorn and then turned to the Doctor. Lorn was their leader now? All the better. Now he could show what kind of leader he was. This girl had not survived out htere alone and she had certainly not found them by accident out here. Not when they had avtually left the area they originally were moving through. No, someone was out there. Someone who had helped her and who wanted her to come back. And if someone tried to place her in their midst, Anora would not accept her. That simple.

"Let her play with Mr. Creepy, as she has called him." Anora turned to return to her son and the others. "Or does anybody believe we can trust her?" She asked towards the old Noble and his slavegirl.

Tag: @Ktala, @DarkLordoftheFins, @Sir_Draco, @SirakRomar
  7. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Season Finale!

Episode V - The Most Dangerous Game

The Sniper
    Jungle

Lorn felt it . . . the lurking shadow of coming death spread into the force as he reached out. There was Cece and Anora and the others, but the presence spread and seemed to cloud all of them . . .

And before he could fully realize what it was the squeaking sound of a blaster bolt was heard. Anora and Cece felt the heat as it passed them and hit a target somewhere behind them.

The sniper grinned with a cruel satisfaction, as he saw the shot hit it´s target and the burning whole it had left in it. With a single pull of the lever on the left of his gun he loaded the next plasma cartridge and took aim, looking for his next target. “One man down, all units . . . attack!” He ordered them to strike and hurried to get a good view into the area. He did not wanted to leave too much fun to his colleagues.

Tag: @Ktala, @DarkLordoftheFins, @MyrialofKanz, @Sir_Draco

ooc: I leave a bit more time for the other two players to respond and if I have no posts within 24 hours, I´ll move forward. I feel like loosing too much momentum in a final Episode is not serving our game too well.

CASTING CALL

One player wanted for a special guest role!

Lasts probably no longerthan a month and will provide key information to my certainly lurkung players!

Yes, I have a bit of a special thing planned for my season finale and I am looking for a player who would take over a very special role which will be seen in flashbacks only. I think it won´t need more than probably ten posts to play out his character, but I promise he will make a lasting impression on all Castaway players. Despite a defined role in the mythology there will be quite a bit of freedom in the way the character develops. Therefore a player is wanted who enjoys breathing life into a character and enjoys a creepy little tale of exploration and damnation.

If anybody is interested, please send me a PM and I will reveal a bit more about the role.

Claire
    Ktala likes this.
  8. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Lorn
    Jungle

Anora was right of course. also the discussion was very distracting while he tried to find out what exactly it was happening here, he could not deny she had a point. The story of Cece finding them by chance was nonsense. and that she had met IT too was not a bit reassuring. From Anora´s point of view she was a lying girl trying to sneak into the group. Lorn knew it wasn´t like that . . . he knew who had lead her here. the list of people who could have found him were actually quite short, were they?

But that she seemed to cover for Zelia made him no more confident in her judgment, too. Had Zelia turned her somehow? Had she used her with or without her knowledge? No, he felt no hostility otwards himself from Cece. If she was used, she was used without knowledge. Which was probably only more dangerous. "Cece, you should . . ."

He did not end the sentence, as he felt the trembling, the spreading feel of . . . danger.

Before he could finish his sentence or thought, the shot passed him and Bom, the good-hearted green giant, collapsed to his knees. The sniper.

"COVER! DOWN!" He shouted, now unleashing all of the force to give it control. His hand grabbed Cece and he dragged her to the ground, trying to bring as much of the high grass and treet between him and the sniper.

"Sniper!" He hissed out and looked back to make sure Anora, the couple and the Doctor had all found cover.

Tag: @Ktala, @Sir_Draco, @MyrialofKanz, @SirakRomar
    Ktala likes this.
  9. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Cece - Celia
    Jungle

"She is a liar, she can´t come with us." the strange woman declared. Cece wanted to smacka the woman. Hard. Who the heck was SHE to determine anything?! What exactally does this strange woman think she liked about?!?!?! She had been to all those places that she had just mentioned.

Cece looked over at Lorn, who had been strangely quiet the entire time. Did HE think she was lying too? She couldnt care less what the strange lady was staying, but Lorn....

Suddenly, all those thoughts took a back seat, as a blast of energy tore between she and the strange woman, and hit something behind the woman and the doctor. Though she coudlnt see too well, she heard something big hit the ground.

"COVER! DOWN!" Lorn shouted, His hand grabbed Cece and he dragged her to the ground, trying to bring as much of the high grass and tree between him and the sniper. "Sniper!" He hissed out and looked back towards the others.

With her free hand, Cece dung into her clothing, and pulled out the 'gift' that Zelia had made for him. She whispered to Lorn. "By the way...I met your 'wife'. She told me to give you this...." she stated as she handed him the small cylinder. Cece made a face. How had the snipers found em? They coudlnt have been following her? Not while she was with Zelia. At least she didnt think so. So had they been tracking the others? She didnt know. She could only hope that Lorn remembered how to use the gift Zelia had made for him.

Cece pulled her weapon close to her, still hidden. She coudlnt shoot anything, unless she had a target. So she waited until she had something to shoot.

"And I DIDNT lie about anything!" She added with a hiss.

10. Sir_Draco Jedi Master

star 4
    The Doctor
    Jungle

He did as Lorn said and leaped behind the next huge tree he could find. Nervously he drew his blaster. had never felt comfortable with one of those, but even if he could not hit a bathan from two meteres away, right now there simply wasn´t anything to shoot at. "Must be in the trees!" He hissed over to Lorn and then he gave the green one a quick glance. there was nothing he could do about him. Nothing.

But this . . . could be a chance. It could be the only he would get.

"Lorn! We need to retreat! He might not be alone . . . " He certainly wasn´t. Zerr knew few things, but he knew about ambushes. He had served a man who was an expert in those, both small and big, personal and political.

Retreat. With the boy. The boy.

Are you there?

A mental question into the oblivion that was his mind right now. He had the feeling there would be an answer.

Tag: All, SirakRomar
  11. MyrialofKanz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anora Cole
    Jungle

"SED! DOWN!" She yelled at her son and started moving towards him, to throw herself between him and the next shot.

Everything happened in the same moment. People ducking for cover, the green giant collapsing, her dragging out her first blaster and running, running to save her child from whoever had come to kill it, the shots fired aimlessly into the jungle by her, the yelling, the girl dragging something from her cloak, Lorn yelling. So many things happened and everything seemed to be so very, very slow, as Anora made her way towards her son. It did not matter if she was hit by the sniper, if it only saved Sed.

The GIRL! She had lead them here. She had lured them into a trap! It had to be her!

The realisation hit her like a hammer. The girl had not been alone and in the moment she had exiled her from the group they got attacked. It was her!

Unable to do anything about it she leaped to drag her boy into the safety of the nearest cover. Whoever had come here to kill them, he had picked the wrong mother to do so. Anora Cole was not an easy prey. She had never been easy prey.

Tag: @SirakRomar, @DarkLordoftheFins, @Sir_Draco, @Ktala
  12. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Lorn
    Battleground

Lorn stared at the weapon for a clong moment and he knew exactly what it meant.

Come, come and play.

Zelia wanted her rematch. And somehow, somewhere on this forsaken planet she had found a lightsaber. A Jedi´s weapon. The very weapon he had used to . . .

"Oh, Cece." He hissed out, ignoring her claim to have told the truth. She had lead Zelia here, where she was, where those hunters were. Lorn looked up and gave Cece an exhausted smile. She would be used against him. Cece and all of the others would be used against him. The hunters would wind him down, would exhaust him and cece would be the reason he would have to fight anyway. Or she would be left at Zelia´s mercy. The message send by this lightsaber was very clear indeed.

Love, hatred, betrayal and failure. His long life had neded frozen in a tank. But he had endured even that to end up here. A changed man, hautned by the same mistakes. Haunted by a dead woman who had every right to have her revenge against him. She would get her chance. for the second time since they woke up they would fight. He would kill her, again.

He took the weapon and his finger looked for the ignition button. It had none, obviously. He knew how to start it anyway. "You run, I cover you. To Anora." He pointed into Anora Cole´s directio. Anora was the only warrior among them, if anybody could lead them out of here it was him. If they insisted in fighting instead . . . against each other or the attacker´s it did not matter . . . they would all die.

Tag: @Ktala, @the others, @SirakRomar
    Last edited by DarkLordoftheFins, Mar 26, 2013
  13. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    The Sniper, Count Elzo, Lisa, Sed Cole, The Mandalorians . . . yes, I said Mandalorians
    Jungle

The second shot hit the tree Lorn and Cece had taken cover behind. The impact was so hard it caught fire. Obviously trees would protect them for a few moments, but not stop the sniper eventually. The force was screaming with danger to Lorn, but between all of them there was one presence more clear, more focused than all others . . . Zelia. She was nearby and she was hunting.

Anora reached Sed and ripped him of his feet and behind a tree that lay on the ground. The boy cried out in shock, as he saw his big new friend lying dead in the mud. “A gun! I need a proper gun!” The Count shouted, his two-barelled blaster now out and hiding with Lisa behind another tree. And then his eyes froze. “Flank! They are coming from the left flank!” He shouted in perfect military slang. And indeed they were coming from the left flank. Shots came out of the high grass and caught most of them without cover. A grazing shot hit Cece´s arm and left a burning mark where it went through her clothing. A second missed her head slightly. Behind her a man in a grey armor appeared, aiming at her for a mercy shot. Like any good Mandalorian he aimed for the armed ones first. And the man next to Cece obviously had no weapon on him. He would be an easy second victim . . .

[IMG]

Only the Doctor seemed to have been missed. Nobody was shooting at him for now. They had probably overseen him. Had they?

“Always.” The voice in his sang amused. “Always.” The real Joruus C´Boath had never been anywhere near that mocking.

Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, @Sir_Draco, @MyrialofKanz, @Ktala

The Beasts
    Camp 2

A hiss, that was the only sound they made as they leaped forward towards the Weequay and the young woman. A hiss and then the hungry roar of the strange beasts, as they attacked.

Tag: @MitthFisto, @Admiral_Volshe

IT
    Jungle, River

Eliza stayed silent as they washed the armor. She seemed to be absent and not even the possibility of escaping seemed to give her any joy. Hollow, her eyes followed Han´s hands as he washed . Then her head snapped up as if a sudden spasm had forced her to. A moment later Han heard it too. Shots. Someone was shooting and screaming and both happened nearby.

Tag: @HanSolo29, @spycoder9

ooc: Okay, as things happen everywhere the same time, I really need to push things a bit. New rule for the finale is, that if someone does not respond for a longer period of time, I´ll take control over the character. For now I have pulled Eliza under my control, under Spycoder has time to post. But the time our players are around is running short, so let´s do it as long as we have them!

Also watch the OOC thread for my announcment concerning the break within the next hour or two.
    Admiral Volshe likes this.
  14. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Han
    The River

Again, Eliza remained silent and stared at him with those empty eyes. Despite his efforts to hold a conversation with her, it was becoming abundantly clear that she wasn't going to budge on the issue. Whatever that thing had done to her, it had gone pretty deep. Han slumped his shoulders, a sign that he was visibly defeated, and returned to the mundane task of cleaning the armor.

Still, he couldn't just leave her sitting there like that: covered in blood that was beginning to cake to her skin, hair and clothes in the hot sun.

Reaching down, he tore a small portion off of the bottom of his shirt, dipped it into the water, wrung it out and finally, handed it to her. "Here," he muttered quietly, trying to avoid eye contact with her vacant expression. "At least clean yourself up if you ain't gonna talk."

His command elicited a response, but not one he had been expecting. Her head snapped to the side as if someone had slapped her across the cheek. At first, Han thought she was going to start convulsing or flipping out on him again, but then he realized she had heard something. He had heard it too. It was the distinct sound of a blaster being discharged...and the shouts and screams that were accompanying it were getting closer.

"You heard it too, huh?" he noted as he scrambled to his feet and started to kick the armor pieces together in a circle to gather them up. His gut reaction was to run towards the sound and assist if he could, but the harsh reality soon hit him once again - he was without his blaster and completely unarmed. Any attempt to join the fray would be suicide.

And then there was the seed that the creature had planted into his mind about the others...

If that Imperial woman was involved, did he really want to save them? It would serve all of them right if they just...took care of themselves. Maybe then, he could get off this godsforsaken planet.

Frowning, he turned one last time to look at Eliza before gathering the jumbled mess of stormtropper parts into his arms. His mind was made up.

"C'mon, we're getting outta here," he said hurriedly as he started to backtrack away from the river's edge and into the brush. "I don't wanna be around when they come bursting through those trees with blasters blazing."

TAG: @spycoder9, @SirakRomar
    Last edited by HanSolo29, Mar 26, 2013
  15. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Amazing.

Cece - Celia
    The Jungle

Lorn stared at the item in her hand for what felt like a long time. Cece stared at him, looking very confused. Then he finally spoke.

"Oh, Cece." He hissed out. Cece looked back at him, hurt and confused. He then took the weapon and his finger looked for the ignition button. It had none, obviously. He knew how to start it anyway. "You run, I cover you. To Anora." He pointed into Anora Cole´s direction. 'The OTHER CRAZY WOMAN?!?!' Cece shook her head hard. "NOT RUNNING." she snarled back at him. She suddenly felt very betrayed. What had she done wrong?

But before she could utter more of her protest, she heard yelling. It sounded like the Count. So he was still around.. Movement to the left..

Suddenly, her arm felt as if it had suddenly caught on fire, as her poncho flared, and a shot grazed her arm. A second shot came close to her head, which sent her rolling to the right, to find another tree.. PAIN!! The gun she had hidden under her poncho came up and she started firing, blasting away wildly in the direction of the last shot that came close to her, but making sure not to aim toward the others.

She didnt care anymore. She felt her anger building. She felt betrayed. She had done nothing wrong, but even SHE knew what it looked like had happened. She hated these hunters. HATED them! They had ruined it. She had finally found Lorn, and they RUINED IT! It was THEIR FAULT. Right now, even Elois's words seem dim in her mind. Right now, Cece only wanted these hunters to go away.

IT WASNT HER FAULT!!

Cece focused on whatever Mando was available, and let fly. It didnt matter if she got shot. Her arm burned, but she didnt care.

It only mattered if she managed to make them PAY first!!

Last edited by Ktala, Mar 26, 2013
  16. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    ooc: Godmodding permitted by SirakRomar, otherwise this would have been a terrible short post.

Lorn
    Battleground Jungle

Lorn did not think, he just acted as he saw the Mandalorian aiming for the mercy-shot. His hand extended and he released what power he could summon into the direction of the armored warrior. the warrior was ripped of the ground and send into the forest he had just appeared from. There were more of them, he felt them and their deadly intend now in every bone.

In the back of his mind he realized these men were Mandalorians. He knew them, he had fought them before, a very, very long time ago. So they had made it to this age and the Jedi had not. He would have been amused by this, had he not feared for his life and that of all others. Cece did not obey his orders, but instead began to shoot randomly at the attackers. A child, after all. No military training or understanding of the situation. No idea of her own power or it´s limits. He knew how she felt, he remembered it, it was something that you hardly ever forgot. Angry, powerful, empowered by something . . . greater than you. And yet these men were just the same, only they had survived for decades longer. Creatures forged and born out of violence. Predators. Eventually they would kill her and she would be forgotten, her anger and hatred left . . . meaningless. A quickly fading memory lost in the stream of things. The force was cruel, more than anything. Indifferent and uncaring, giving you hope and taking your life in return. He knew. Zelia knew even better.

Lorn knew what to do. He knew exactly what to do. He could survive. He could escape, track them, while they tracked him and take them out one by one. Stalk them, scout their weaknesses, their fears and use them against them. They were not his equal, not as powerful as he was. But he could not save his people then. His people. a term that seemed strange and yet right to him. He would have to abandon them to survive, or die fighting at their side.

And then the strangest thing happened. Something so unlike all he knew about himself or remembered of his former life he could hardly believe his own feelings and thoughts. He decided to stay and die by their side instead of running. The orange blade hissed into existence the moment he had decided that and a single move from a muscles send him somersaulting over Cece and land in front of her, to block and blaster fire she had drawn upon herself. "I SAID RUN!" He yelled at her, now with all the authority the force gave him. His yellowish, gleaming eyes stared into the thick of the jungle, as his hands began to move all by themselves blocking whatever fire they send his way. Through the force he send Cece the feeling, the certainty that Lorn would not sacrifice the others for her desires.

"REGROUP, RETREAT!" He yelled to the others and slowly raised to his feet. If they stayed close to each others they probably would be able to escape this ambush under the cover of his lightsaber. If he still was that good, if he managed to defend them ll at once . . .

The seconds were running down, the sniper cdertainly picking him as a next target. Whatever happened, the next five seconds would decide if they survived or fought until they died.

"NOW!"

Tag: @Ktala, @Sir_Draco, @MyrialofKanz, @SirakRomar
  17. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Cece - Celia
    Jungle

Oh..... crap!

Cece was not really sure what happened next. She knew, at one point, in her mind, she had already decided.
    She was going to run. Shoot and run. Away. She had felt abandoned.

Lost.

Betrayed.

And scared to death.

But it beat being looked at, the way Lorn had looked at her.

But then Lorn ... well, she was pretty sure it was Lorn, moved. It was a flurry of motion. She heard the strange sound, as the blade sprung to life, just as it had once before, when Zelia showed it to her. Lorn was suddenly in front of her.

"I SAID RUN!" He yelled at her, And for the first time she shrank away from him. His voice seemed to echo in every part of her body, And suddenly the urge to run was intensified. His eyes!!! POODOO!!!!! His yellowish, gleaming eyes stared into the thick of the jungle as his hands became a blur.

Cece felt ... something. It was like she was getting hammered by a powerful blast of emotions, which shocked her. It sent whatever feeling she, and walls she had thought she had in place, crashing down around her.

"REGROUP, RETREAT!" He yelled to the others, even as her feet had already started to move. She turned away from him. She still didnt want to leave him...

"NOW!" Lorn added. But he didnt need to. Cece turned and ran as if twenty of those creatures they had met the first night were on her tail. She ran in the direction he had pointed to, not bothering to hold back a sob, as she moved. She didnt care. It was as if she was no longer in charge of her own body. The order to run was powerful, and she could not ignore it. She just hoped she didnt get shot while running in the direction that Lorn had ordered her to go. Regroup? Retreat? Cece didnt care. She was being driven now. Pure panic. She didnt know what she was more afraid of... or for. She kept her weapon down, not daring to bring it up, unless something jumped out at her. Otherwise, she simply ran. She no longer felt the pain in her arm. She just ran.

She was good at running.

Last edited by Ktala, Mar 27, 2013
  18. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    The Sniper
    Up in the tree

"Gotta runner." He snared into comm and took aim at the girl. It was THe girl, was it? the one they had come for. Well, this wasn´t about prisoners anymore.

Ignoring the Jedi for a moment, he breathed half out and as the finger touched the trigger the red optical laser sight jumped on an a tiny red point appeared on the girls back. She would not see it, she would just stop running and collapse when he hit her heart . . . the Jedi would not see it, because he was too busy fighting of half a platoon of expertts in the art of murder. But Anora and the Doctor would probably see it. If they cared to look.

And it was that second Lorn heard the familiar sound next to him. It had not changed in all the centuries, the long, unnerving, alarming BEEEEEEEEEP of a plasma-grenade.

Tag: Especially MyrialofKanz & Sir_Draco and probably Ktala, second part for DarkLordoftheFins
  19. MyrialofKanz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anora Cole and The Doctor
    Jungle, Jungle always the Jungle

The doctor saw Lorn unleash his power. The orange light of the lightsaber brought back painful memories and he felt the phantom pain once more aching in his non-existent right arm. Where had he got the weapon from? It did not matter, it was good he had one. It bought them time, precious time.

Obviously the attackers had not seen him yet and the Doctor knew it was now or never. Gathering what little bravery he had at his command he ducked out of his cover and dived towards Anora Cole and her son. A single unaimed shot into the green and then he pulled himself next to her, breathing heavy. “Too many.” He spitted out.

Anora was too buy to answer, she raised her head and fired another shot, then quickly going back into cover. The blaster was mostly useless she supposed. Sporting blasters were not made to fight armored soliers. “Dammit.” She spit out the word and tossed the blaster over to the count, bringing out the second gun. Solo´s pistol was certainly having a bit more punch.

“REGROUP, RETREAT!” The words thundered through the jungle. Yes, yes, they could retreat while Lorn kept them busy. The Doctor almost grinned. Maybe the force was him, after all. “I take your kid, you cover us.” He proclaimed and dragged the boys into his arm. The poor crying boy.

Anora thought a moment about the suggestion. Did she trustthe reptile? No, never. But what could she do? She needed Sed to get out of here and without cover they would not get far. “Go!” She yelled and fired another shot. And then her theory about not getting far was tested, as the girl began to ran and damned, she was fast. Anora grinned and wondered if the girl had really thought, she would get away. Raising her gun for a clean mercy shot . . . she saw something. A single red point on the back of the girl.

The Sniper.

She is not one of them.

She is one of us.

Stand united or fall alone. Lorn had said so and as much as she despised any force-user, there was wisdom in these words. Maybe it was that wisdom, that made her jump up, maybe it was military training or a spot inside her dark heart still feeling compassion and a love for life. But she jumped up, against all reason and she began to ran. And the girl was not the only one who ran fast. On a direct interception course to the girl she speeded forward, hoping, praying she reached her in time. She could almost feel the deadly intend of the sniper unloading in simple move of his index-finger. The trigger clicking and the shot hissing through the air. She almost felt death closing in, but death had challenged her before. And it had yet to win the day. When she was two meters away from the girl, if she ever reached her, she would jump, leap forward and drag her down and every vibre in her body hoped it would not be too late. She wanted to save the girl.

Stand together or die alone. Die alone. None of them would die alone.

“Down!” And all she could do was thinking about Sed as he was dragged away into the jungle by the Reptile. Sed, the last thing she wanted to think about, if this was her end . . . saving a girl she did not even like.

You were always the hero of both of us.

The voice of her husband in her mind.

A memory? In such a place you never knew.

The Doctor was already on his way deep, deep into the woods. Following the voice, knowing he would never see any of them again. In his arms, dragged close to his chest was Sed Cole, crying. He would never see any of them again, too. The Doctor was rather sure of that.

Tag: @SirakRomar, I guess
  20. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Lorn
    Battle of the Jungle

Cece was running. The little relief was not lasting long, as the unnerving beeeeeeeep made it´s presence known next to him. A plasma-grenade. These guys knew how to kill Jedi. Maybe the extinction of the Order had been done by them? There was no time to muse about it, Lorn simply reacted, extending his hand and reaching out with the force to grab the grenade. And in this moment he realized what to do with it and with a wave of his whole arm he send it . . . send it towards the sniper and his supposed hiding place . . .

Maybe he would survive this madness after all.

Tag: @SirakRomar, all you others
  21. Admiral Volshe Chosen One

star 8
    Bronwyn Navarr
    Camp Two

Her nerves still tingled with shock even after Eliza and Han had left, the adrenaline’s effects only beginning to fade. Meset kneeled quietly, cleaning off the caked blood from his clothing and saying nothing. The only sound was from the bubbling creek nearby. The silence was getting to her.

A sudden rustle came from beside her; as if the jungle had heard her thoughts.

She startled and turned to the source of the noise. Bronwyn brushed away a tangled lock of auburn hair from her eyes, then looked over the vast greenery around the camp. She craned her neck slightly to see if the two were heading back; averting her eyes from the disfigured body that still lay in the muddy grass. The sound didn’t come again, nor did Eliza and Han step into the clearing.

Instead, within the deep shadows and wild green, shadows rose up. At first she thought it was her eyes reflecting her fear, twisting the shadows into creatures. How she hoped it was. But then they moved, their eyes glinting in the dim light. Trained on her. She backed up slowly, trying to close the distance between her and the hunter.

“Get ready to move”. Meset spoke from beside her, his voice low.

Bronwyn nodded, not sure if he had seen the creatures eyeing them or simply reminding her of their earlier plan.

Another tremor came from the dense foliage. She snapped her eyes to it. A single pale, grotesque creature had left its perch and stood in front of her, partially hidden by shadow. A twisted appendage grew from its forehead like a parasite, its claws glinted in the dim light. Her eyes widened and her heart began to beat wildly. She took another step backwards, her muscles tense and frozen with shock. It crouched low to the ground in response, its thin yet powerful legs tensing with anticipation.

She tried to take another silent step before she saw the others like it, surrounding them.
    A hiss escaped from its mouth, echoing in the silent clearing. Almost imperceptibly it tilted its head at her, baring its dagger-like teeth in a threat.

All she could do was scream before it leaped forward.

Tag: @Mitth_Fisto , @SirakRomar ,
    Last edited by Admiral Volshe, Mar 27, 2013
  22. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    The Sniper, the Mandalorians, the Count and the Twi´lek
    Up in the tree . . .

The Sniper pulled the trigger and exactly the same second something jumped into the view of his scope and dragged cece down. The shot missed both woman by a hands-lenght and shattered into the underwood with all it´s force. "Dammit." He hissed and loaded the next cartridge into the barrel. He never got back to aiming, as his world was engulfed by a bright light and ended in the terrible pain of burning plasma. The force had guided Lorn´s grenade directly into the snipers hideout. Burning, setting the wood and tree around it one fire it rained burning plasma in that part of the forest.

But like most victories, also this one lasted not that long. It had been a second of distraction, a moment the lightsaber stopped it´s dance and it was all the Mandalorians leader had needed. Lorn felt the burning pain in his side as the shot hit him and forced his body into a painful rotation before throwing it onto the ground. The force seemed to scream with pain and danger. The plasma burned inside his flesh, yet he was not yet dead.Not yet . . .

The Doctor reached the woods without a single shot fired at him. As if he was invisible he was completely ignored by the enemy. And in his mind the laughter seemed to be omnipresent. The hills and then beyond into the valley . . . and soon you two shall meet me in person. It was terrible hard to tell if the voice meant it as a statement, an invitation or a threat.

Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, @MyrialofKanz, @Sir_Draco, @Ktala
  23. MyrialofKanz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Anora Cole
    Jungle

She had made it.

Against all odds the Sniper had missed and where the shot had come from a rain of fire went down now. There was not time for a feeling of victory, though. They had still plenty of enemies around. Dragging the girl into the next cover she could find, she looked at the Jedi. their best chance of survival, probably. she hadn´ßt known many Jedi, but enough to know this one was powerful. Yet, one look and her hopes vanished. He had collapsed, shot by one of their enemies. "They hit Lorn." She hissed and then gave the girl a look. "Can you cover me?"

What, going out again? Saving another poor soul? A Jedi this time? Of all beings in the world, a Jedi?

Well, the rules obviously did no longer apply around here. The rules were just rules and this was survival. Looking at the girl she realized she had probably never been in a firefight. But she was the best chance Anora had. If they hit them hard enough now, they had a chance of forcing them to retreat. A few minutes . . . that was all she could hope for now.

Tag: @Ktala, @DarkLordoftheFins, @SirakRomar
  24. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Cece - Celia
    Confused in The Jungle

Running.

Cece was running flat out through the jungle, trying to get away from the hunters. In a way, Cece was on automatic. It felt like Lorn had given the order to every fiber in her, and every muscle was doing its best to comply. She zigged around trees, running like mad. She didnt even notice movement near her until...

Cece was blindsided, as the strange woman Lorn had called Anora came out of nowhere, literally knocking her off her feet, and dragging her down to the ground. Cece hit the ground hard, a look of shock on her face. She was about to ask the woman why, when the tree next to them exploded with the force of a blaster shot. Had the woman seen it? The woman yanked her over behind another tree. Cece was too shocked to really think about it. She simply followed along, trying desperately to comprehend what in heck was going on. The woman looked at her, and then spoke.

"They hit Lorn." She hissed and then gave Cece a look. "Can you cover me?"

Lorn. They hurt Lorn?!!! Cece rolled on her stomach, and pushed up to a half sitting position.

"Yes." Cece stated firmly, the look of confusion melting away, to a look of determination. "I can cover you." She stated calmly now. Now was not the time to try and figure out anything. If the crazy lady was willing to try and save Lorn, then Cece would cover here.

Cece leaned against the tree, bringing up her weapon once more. She saw the flaming tree. Cece nodded her head at Anora.

"Go."

Once Anora began to move, Cece would begin firing, doing her best to give cover to the woman.

25. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Lorn
    Battlefield

The pain . . .

After decades of war, after centuries frozen he would die here?

A good a place as any, probably. Lorn coughed out his pain and rammed his hand still wearing his lightsaber into the ground. His second arm shielded the wound burning inside his body as he closed his eyes. Something inside of him was awaiting the mercy shot and there was something feeling . . . relief. A million men had died by his hands. Planets had burned, whole races extinguished. He had betrayed all he loved and cared for and even when he tried to be . . . what? Good? Yes, even when he had tried to do the right thing, here, on this planet it had all just turned to ashes. A man´s soul could not be fed with ashes for long, until there was little left of it.

Death had been a companion for many years. A friend, spreading his cold embrace among his enemies. Maybe it was time they met after all.

There was just one more thing to do. No sense in holding back now, was there? Lorn hissed out air and pushed himself into a kneeling position, allowing the lightsaber to drop from his hands and unload all his . . . anger? No, all his fear. Fear that had build for decades. He would not allow the others to die here and today. Not like this. Not. Like. This.

Tag: @SirakRomar, @Ktala, @MyrialofKanz
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza