main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Casting begins on SUPERHERO, a non-Star Wars audio drama

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by EagleIFilms, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan_John

Padawan_John Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2002
    male
    johnwass555@hotmail.com

2. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    Just a little update...

Superhero is still going to happen. It is simply on hold until CR #11 is released, at which point I hope I can find a mixer.

If I can't find a mixer...SH might now happen for a little while, as school is taking a lot more time than I thought it would.

Once again, if anyone is interested in mixing, I can e-mail you the script, and you can see whether you think it is good enough to bother with.

E-mail me at Gregory@layertheband.com or post in this thread if interested.

-Gregory

3. DarkATX

DarkATX Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 14, 2000
    My 'SW Temple Buddy' is in fan audio....must resist urge to offer help to mix...must fight it...must arRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Dammit send me the script before I change my mind :)
    I mixed Star Wars : Resurrection so I have some experience mixing....kinda miss it now!

4. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    Gregory: Do what you can with casting, getting files and whatnot. If nothing else, if you end up mixing it yourself, I can do whatever I'm able to help give you tips on doing so and using WaveLab and such if you can get access to the program.

Personally, I'm out of the audio drama mixing biz for a while once I finish Responsibility. Steve Fluharty is doing the next episode of Anthology, Sean Koury's No Way Out, and I'm taking a breather, maybe a long one.

But have faith. If you get the script to where you want it, do your casting, get all your parts in, and have all the pieces ready, it'll get done somehow. Just look at Second Strike. We never thought it'd end up getting mixed when Kris, Nick, and then Chris got so busy. But we did it, and someone totally new to real mixing, yours truly, mixed two acts of it. Learning on the spot CAN be done!

Have faith, brotha'man!!!

5. pyanfar

pyanfar Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2002
    now, this may be my fault for not cleaning my email off the server and causing messages to bounce, but i never did get an email from you, Eagle I!

i got a brand new 2nd hand laptop that's MUCH quieter than the pc i used to record my 2S lines on and a fresh copy of total recorder and a weird looking aqua blue mic all ready to go here. just waiting for the lines to speak!

;o)
    amy
    heehee

6. Kehleyr

Kehleyr Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    female
    kmchappell@optusnet.com.au

*wedgies Nathan and hugs Amy*

7. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    School got very annoying, and took up a lot of my time, and I haven't had a chance to work on it. I just got a program that can be used to edit the show together...I'll be sending out scripts really soon, now, hopefully I can get this done between semesters.

-Gregory

8. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    I'll be sending out scripts really soon, now, hopefully I can get this done between semesters.

Y'know, I was WONDERING when this was gonna happen.

I forget if I have a role in this or not. (oops). If I do, I won't be able to record till, early January or something. Sorry.

Rick McCallum loves you!

9. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    No kidding. I have time to record if you still need some people.

10. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    Finally sent off an e-mail to Amy, should be getting other stuff done today as well.

EDIT: Sent an e-mail to Nathan, am looking for a role for Rich. Am trying to find my mike to see just *how* bad I sound...

-Gregory

11. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    Poor Amy. With her computer troubles lately, she's in line-recording hezmana trying to get it all done.

S'okay, hon, we still love ya.

12. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    With her computer troubles lately, she's in line-recording hezmana trying to get it all done.

At this point I would like to thank UrbanDictionary.com for exsisting, so I am not in complete befuddlement about what Nathan just said. Thank you, UD.

Okay, so, e-mails sent out to Amy, Nathan, and Rich. I need to send one to Dave Ganselle, now.

-Gregory

13. DarkLordofSmith

DarkLordofSmith Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    Will there be any more dialogue for me to record?

14. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    Smith...I decided you wouldn't work quite right as the police officer, but I am trying to find you a different part. You'll have the teacher if Nathan can't do it right, or you'll have a different role.

Short answer, yes, I'll have lines for you to record, I just can't figure out which.

Thanks for still being interested, though. :)

-Gregory

15. DarkLordofSmith

DarkLordofSmith Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    No probs.

I'm enjoying doing the voice acting.

16. NikkiH

NikkiH Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2003
    Do you still need people?

I'm available.

I'm 25
    Female

Nikki

17. MatevKenas

MatevKenas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2003
    If you still need people, I'd love to pitch in also.

M

Any Accents are a specialty

18. EagleIFilms

Apr 6, 2001
    Thanks for all the offers, guys, but, I'm not going to be doing Superhero at the moment, until my first project, 'Kids' is finished. But I'll keep all these addresses for when Superhero finally gets made.

-gregory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.