main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Casting Call for Jango Fett : RESURRECTION

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by R2D1000, Mar 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R2D1000

R2D1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    CASTING CALL for

Jango Fett : RESURRECTION the audio drama

"When revenge is the agenda,
    there is a price to pay"

Full plot outline at

Jango Fett : RESURRECTION

These are the voices required.

VOICES REQUIRED

YOUNG CLONE : A voice as close to Daniel Logan's as possible age 10-12 years

TAUN-WEE

KAO SINIS Male Kaminoan clone scientist.

CLONETROOPER- A voice as close to
    Temuera Morrison as possible

NARRATOR- Most of the story has the narrator describing the conflict in the young clone's mind. (Can anyone do a good Vincent Price imitation? Not a must, but just wondering ;))

MISCELLANEOUS YOUNG VOICES - For younglings in the jedi temple

DEXTER JETTSTER

email vaderdarth@star-wars.net

indicating which voice you'd like to audition for, before sending in any submission.

LINES FOR AUDITION

YOUNG CLONE : "But why? Why do I remember all these things ? I need to know. I must learn the truth."

CLONETROOPER : "All right, settle down all of you. What seems to be the problem?" "Are you all right?"

TAUN-WEE "He picked a fight with the others at lunch today. He's getting restless. Do you think there could be an explanation for this?"

KAO SINIS : "Strange. What about the others?
    Are there any reports of a similar problem?"

DEXTER JETTSTER : "Now just wait a minute young man. Calm down and tell me what this is all about." "Hey - where do you think you're going?"

NARRATOR : "This was certainly unusual. Something Taun-wee had never seen or even heard of before. The boy was right. There was cetainly no explanation she could think of, but one...she swallowed hard. "

2. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    OKay may I suggest getting Gary Mongar to do the clonetrooper voice for you? He sounds exactly like the real deal (Well 99% like the real deal)

Check out my No Way Out episode of Anthology on the Star Wars Fanworks website to hear him.

3. R2D1000

Jun 15, 2003
    (In stormtrooper voice) Okay, I'll check it out ;)

4. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Bill Corning in my view could do an excellent Dexter Jettsetter...providing you use an editing program to lower the pitch of his voice a few notches. He did a great Besalisk for Rise of Nobility. I'll private message you his email.

Keith

5. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    You should post this casting call on the official fan audio board for StarWarsFanworks.com, "The Home of SW Fan Audio." ;)

http://www.galacticsenate.com

About halfway down.

Once you do, I'll use that info to set you up with a casting call news byte on or after Wednesday (big update that day) and get you set up in the Fan Audio Classifieds to get the word out.

6. R2D1000

Jun 15, 2003
    Thanks Lawgskrag, Keth and Nathan.
    I'll act on your advice. Oh, for the others in case you want to audition by posting a link here that's fine. Email me in advance only if you want to send it as an attachment.

I'm sorry i didn't clarify earlier.

Thanks!

Michael Kent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.