main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CASTING CALL for the New Jedi Order Project

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Janz_Walker, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    The New Jedi Order Project is proud to announce an open casting call for ?The Invasion Begins?, a modification for the X-Wing Alliance space combat simulator game. ?The Invasion Begins? is the NJO Project?s flagship title in what will become an ongoing story that spans across many of the events of the Star Wars Expanded Universe. The voices recorded by you will be used for the in-game missions and for five cutscenes. Think of this as an ?interactive? audio drama, where the action (and the voices) happen while the player progresses through the game.

We have 72 voice parts to give away, which means that you probably WILL get one! If you want more information on the casting process, please visit my thread in the new Fan Audios forum by clicking here

2. Janz_Walker

Sep 9, 2000
    More information on ?The Invasion Begins? may be found by visiting http://njoproject.skywalkeronline.net.

The Invasion Begins Storyline Pitch
    For the first time in 50 years, there is peace throughout the Galaxy. The New Republic has finally established a stable Government, and has made peace with the Empire.

However, as always, trouble is never far away... on two planets, civil war is being planned by a charismatic and mysterious firebrand, and on the edge of known space, a discovery is about to be made that will change the course of the history of the Galaxy forever...

A new enemy is about to make themselves known, an enemy that will cause the Sith and the Empire to pale in significance.

The fate of the galaxy will rest in your hands. As Bryon Tomri, an ex Imperial pilot, you will have to face this new enemy on their own terms, attempting to combat their lethal and bizarre technology. But even as you do this, you will have to deal with betrayal among your friends and enemies, and will discover in this era of new unrest, you cannot trust anyone...

3. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    I'll find my mic, set it up, check up on your site (haven't been there in awhile), and continue my search for my XWA cd tomorrow.

4. Patrick Russell

Patrick Russell Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Hey, this looks like fun. I'm fairly decent with my voice, and could probably lend a hand with a character for you. I'll check your site later today.

5. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Aha, the NJO project comes to a very interesting avenue, I'll sign in, I'm always up for abit of the old computery speaky-speaky and bad acty-acty.

6. Janz_Walker

Sep 9, 2000
    Alright. Just waiting for you guys's audition files. :)

Chris

7. WildCard

WildCard Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2001
    This reminds me of the JCNGL taunt packs for AOK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.