main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Casting Call: US fan family needed

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Stole this off the main page: thought it might be of interest to someone! I'd volunteer, but a) I don't have a spouse, and b) I live in Canada...

*Derisa*

[b]CASTING CALL: Trading Spouses[/b]
    (Tue, Aug 17, 04 02:40:03 AM EDT)

Jeffrey Shakoor from Rocket Science Labs is looking to cast a Star Wars family in season two of Trading Spouses. Since we're all booked up having kids, we thought maybe we would pass it on to you:

[blockquote]
    I'm a casting associate at Rocket Science Labs here in Hollywood. We are currently producing the new hit reality show "Trading Spouses" for FOX and are currently seeking a Star Wars family for our second season.

We were hoping you could be of some assistance in helping us find this talented and interesting family. If you know of anyone who might be interested could you please have them send the names and ages of everyone in their family who would like to participate along with a photo in jpeg format to jshakoor@rocketscience.com. All children must be five years of age or older and all applicants must be legal US residents. The show airs Tuesdays at eight on FOX. [/blockquote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.