main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Casting Call - Voice Overs needed for Non-SW Mocumentary Film

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by queenofthegeeks, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queenofthegeeks

queenofthegeeks Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2003
    Hi guys!

I'm currently casting for voice overs for a mockumentary short film. The short film is a comedy based on the high school experiences of the Grim Reaper, a slasher villain and The Invisible Man. The v.o. roles we'll be casting will be the Slasher Villain and The Invisible Man.

We are looking for two male voice overs. The voice overs need only be standard male quality voices in the age range of 20-40. Actors are not going to be adding any modulation to their voice for the roles. If chosen, you will be speaking as if you are just some average Joe (not to be confused with that television series). This is very tongue in cheek as the characters feel like they are misunderstood by society.

These voice overs will be matched up with on screen action.

Audition notes:

1. Please record dialogue for audition as an .mp3 or .wav.

2. If .mp3 or .wav is under 1 mb, send as file attachment to castingfilmgirl@hotmail.com. If they are over 1 mb, please send an email to castingfilmgirl@hotmail.com and I'll help you get your file uploaded on streamload.

Normally, I would be using my own domain for email, but as my host announced yesterday that it was selling the company, my website hasn't worked since. Hopefully, they will get my website transferred to it's new home and all updates will be posted there - in the meantime, look for updates here.

Audition Dialogue:

Slasher Villain: I'd liked to have had a date for prom. Instead of all the screaming and running whenever I asked some girl for a dance.

Invisible Man: I would have just been happy to not have the school photographer laugh hysterically when I showed up for senior pictures. (mocking) "Oh, the invisible man wants his photo taken." Ha. Ha. Ha.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at castingfilmgirl@hotmail.com

2. DarkLordofSmith

DarkLordofSmith Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    I've emailed you.

3. queenofthegeeks

queenofthegeeks Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2003
    Thanks. :) Got it. I'll try to scan through some of these radio dramas and find your voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.