Rocky M, NC Casting Call....

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by joe-da, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm working on my next film project. Hope to do some shooting this month. Anyone interested? Please contact me.

"How?" you ask.

On this board will be fine, for those who don't have me # and e-mail address.

I figure it might be a good time to see how we can "gel" (?) together on film, as some have expressed interest in a possible Star Wars fan film. I guess there'll be more talk about that once everyone gets their costumes together, that is if those costumes would be part of the fan-film. Ok, so now I'm rambling.

Anyhow, let me know about the film. This one is more serious in nature (read: horror/ suspense) than my UFO mockumentary. By the way, I might need a couple a' folks for my Bigfoot mockumentary I'm getting together.

May The Force Be With You..... but only if you're in my frickin' movies!!!!!! (Just kidding!!)
  2. JediRiff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Rofl, I wanna be in a bigfoot mockumentary!! As for the Star Wars thing, I think you will get alot of interest in that, for sure. I am all for it! We have our next meeting coming up in 2 weeks, so put together some ideas to present to the folks, and we will get the ball rolling. I think this will be fun!
  3. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Groovy. Now I've gotta track him down and get permission.... snicker, snicker

Now the other film, along with some other elements I have and some I will need, basically requires a group of folks sitting around a bonfire telling scary stories. It doesn't sound like much, but when the other stuff is added and I take parts I need (and use some as stock footage for another project, such as the Bigfoot mockumentary), I think the idea in my brain (that's my brain, not my Brian) should work groovily.
    So I need folks for about an hour or so (more or less) to speak weird or spooky stuff.

PLUS... It looks like STAGEFRIGHTZ PRODUCTIONS (my group) might be making its first TV commercial!! The deal is not finalized yet, but more details when they arrive.
  4. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like fun. I'ld be interested in helping out with both projects. Though I'm kind of surprised that you're doing a Bigfoot Mockumentary instead of a Wampa one. :) Of course, if Ray were in charge, we'ld be doing a Winn-DEEEEE-go mockumentary. :)
  5. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, Lucasfilm might prevent exploitation of the noble Wampa. I'll talk to George L. (I call him "Flannel" for short) about it over our next weekly meeting.
  6. JediRiff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Entropy, you KNOW that Windigo stuff scares the tar out of me, stop that! I can envision that deer head with the puttering feet running through the woods now! (Ok, for those that have NO clue what we are talking about, there is a terrible movie out called "Windigo" and if you watch it, you will get the joke. But, I really would NOT recommend watching it. It bites. Bad. Really bad.)

Joe-da, I am really liking where you are going with this, it sounds very interesting. I am looking forward to what you have for us at the meeting. Spooky Star Wars EU stuff sounds really cool. :)
  7. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Tell Flannel I said hey. And ya know, a Wampa mockumentary could qualify as a fan film. :)
  8. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    Wampa fan-fic problem: no snow. Maybe a shaven desert Wampa, though. But no desert...

Now a "spooky" SW fan-fic could be a groovy idea. Hmmmmmm........ (grins behind furred wampa face)

Maybe if I can go ahead and get my horror flick and Bigfoot done I can work full-time on Star Wars! Me just need the time and folks to finish the others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.