main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidSouth Casting call...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Dalton_Senaska, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalton_Senaska

Dalton_Senaska Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2003
    Hi, my name is Tucker Ford and I am directing the upcomming fan film trilogy, THE SITH UPRISING, three full length films that cronicle the training of a young Jedi during the uprising of the Sith Order. Recently, we had a massive cast fall out and I am looking for people who are willing to commit to helping on this film, whether on cast or crew... please contact me and let me know if you are interested... we need as many people as we can get... auditions are held at Q-Zar in Conway, AR every Saturday at 12:00 midnight and every Monday at 5:00 PM... we hope that we get a good response to this and just to let you all know... this film will be made, one way or another, we've already been working on it for close to 2 years so we are experianced but based on our recent problems with cast and crew... we have to start filming all over again. My e-mail is citric_acid_tf@hotmail.com or tsu_jedi_knights@hotmail.com or you can give me a buzz at 501-697-2405... ask about Q-Zar sponsered auditions... or you can PM me about it... check out our official thread in the fan films section of the boards. Thank you all very much.

dalton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.