main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA casting call

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Za-boon-kal, Nov 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Za-boon-kal

Jedi_Za-boon-kal Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2001
    anyone interested in doing a fan film?

2. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    I'm in Sac so sporadically these days (as I'm at school in Chico) that I don't think I'd be much help. Good luck with it, though.

3. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    What's the story and how many people do you need?

If it's legit I might be able to round a few people.

4. TK409

TK409 Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2001
    We've got about 15 guys that could help. Check out the Central California Garrison of the 501st: www.TheStormtroopers.com
    We have an awesome Vader, Royal Guard, a couple Tie Pilots and about 9 Stormtroopers. Let me know if we can help. (Several of us are in Sacramento)

-- Chris Bartlett [TK-409]

5. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    If you're still casting, you have to have a Jedi Knight in your film. I have pics if you want to see my get-up. I live near Sunrise Market Place.

"The Force is strong with this one."

6. CalQdeX

CalQdeX Jedi Master star 2

Mar 29, 2001
    yah lets do somthing

7. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    TK409, your 501st site is marvelous! Well done!

What sort of events do you do? How close to Sacramento is everyone? We'd love to have them involved in our Sacramento Valley FanForce group. Does anyone plan on attending the Star Trek convention in Sacramento this February? I hear most conventions include SW fans and SW merchandise.

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Sure, I would love to be involved in a fan film. PM me and let me know what I can do?

And I mean anything!!

9. TK409

TK409 Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2001
    Hey glad you liked the site! We do charity events, fan films, children's hospitals, movie premiers, public appearances, conventions, etc. In Sacramento there are 2 Tie Pilots, a Princess Leia, an Imperial Officer and about 5 Stormtroopers. In Modesto we have an amazing Vader and about 5 more Stormtroopers, a Royal Guard and a Boba Fett. I'll keep this forum posted for our appearances if you would like to know.

10. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    That's great! Please let them know about our first meeting this Sunday. It'd be great if you and the others in the area could attend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.