main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Casting Call

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by xeno_kenobi, Dec 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Casting Call for Star Wars FanFilm.Please post a reply if u r interested in this FanFilm.Please state your Name,age,height,weight.We do not need experienced actors or actress,Just star wars enthusiasts will do. I am in dire need of a boom microphone, so if anyone has one to lend, I would be very grateful.

2. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Any details? When is it, where is it, who's involved, what is it about, what characters do you need, etc.?

3. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    wat in the world? how the hell does a kid noe about boom mics? is your fanfilm has anyway got to do with DE or me? if no ignore my replies =P, if yes pmsg me

4. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Faiz, if u want to join, u will be involved.
    The show is called " Revenge Of The Sith "As for the characters,we will need 2 TK's a couple of jedi's and a sith lord. We will try to make this movie go on cinema's if possible.( broken alllegiance fanfilm went to cinema's in australlia )All actors and actresses will each recieve a copy of the show in vcd form and yes ,we need a boom mic. If possible, we can use a Royal Guard.

5. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    hei xeno, dun get your hopes up too high, lol. i produced a fanfilm once, in under 2weeks, (short film competition), and it sucked big time, compared to the winning entries. but i'll lend u my support if u want. i'll even volunteer to be the saber duel cheographer as i study kendo *big grin* i'd love to be the main jedi knight or something. oh and cant u borrow/loan the boom mic from your sch or something? i'll go see if i can get one from my gf's sch.

6. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Faiz, u going MAC Cosplay right ? After MAC cosplay we will film.I did a FanFilm once too , in three days with all Duel effects blaster shots etc.And yes, u can be Cheorographer.Will u take a role as a Jedi Knight in the academy ?

7. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    o_O but i'm not going as a Jedi in MAC, i'm participating in the anime costume competition. and i dun have any jedi uniform ready, unless u have one ready for me that is, lol. and u have the storyline ready already? and any jedi role is ok for me as long it involves me being the lead jedi(lol) and maybe more use of sabers rather then force powers ^^

8. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Faiz, we will have lots of Lightsaber scenes,err what costume u wearing to MAC ? Maybe we won't film after MAC , Do u have a Jedi costume ? Front Crawl of the show make finish aleaty. Story line i also done.

9. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    wtf? front crawl done? are u sure ur a 12 year old kid? or did your older bro or frens help u? and lotsa saber scens are GOOD! haha, and the costume i'm wearing will be like in the following pic.

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/me/xiaozhi/images/aoshi_wallpaper/Aoshi_05_800.jpg] Click for bigger more detailed pic

well i dun really have a jedi costume ready, maybe the inner clothing at most, but i dun have any rob handy coz i just gave my old one away to yazid, cos it cant fit me anymore.(mum made it for me back in 97 for some character potrayl back in sec2) of coz if anyone can lend me some costume, then can, heh

10. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    I'm 11,not 12. My friend help me do some of the front crawl and I do some. Conform have alot _O_ Lghtsbr scenes. Do you know any way I can contact Yazid ? He ask me to make a belt for His costume but never gave me his waist measurement.

11. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    oh crap, i screwed the link for that pic. i hope the webmaster doesnt find out who hot-linked the pic here. =P well try to private msg yazid, he should respond duly. oh and is it possible for u to show me the script first or anything? dun mind me, but i hope to edit the script if any part of it sounds wrong or something. i need something to practise my english on, its getting horrible... =\

12. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    I pmsg Yazid but he never respond.I am still working on the script. The script should be ready by tommorrow. WE NEED ACTORS !!!!!!!

13. Sidious_101

Sidious_101 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2002
    well well well a fanFlim. Count me in tat is if ur in need of an under-paid over work hyperactive going crazy soon Freelance Writer cum Sith Lord cum Thespian Actor. :p

Xeno more info pls. N faiz hows the thingy coming abt?

14. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    wat thingy? my *coughfancoughfilmcough* thingy? its still postphoned till further notice, until then i'll treat xeno's as a temp relief, lol

15. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Sidious 101, will u take a role as a sith baddy ? Faiz , can take a role as a Bounty Hunter? Don't worry, won't see ur face because u will be wearinng a helmet. Look at my earlier post for more details.Faiz, if u want to show ur face, u can take it out during the battle scenes. WE NEED MORE ACTORS AND ACTRESSES. This fanfilm is volunteerily, u won't get any pay. I don't need expierienced Actors or Actresses, Star Wars Fanatics will do. WE won't be needing anymore TK's because we changed TK's into Bounty Hunters. Bounty Hunters costumes, weapons helmets are included if u want to play a role as a bounty hunter. We need 2 bounty hunters, a sith lord currently.

16. Sidious_101

Jun 9, 2002
    Xeno i'll be honoured with the role of a sith lord! So when u wanna start shooting?
    If its after the cos play, may be i'll be at the cos play as a RingWraith so its half of a sith lord costume! :)

R.S.V.P

17. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Sadly the school holidays are coming to an end and school reopens soon...otherwise I might be able to help out. Then again, maybe not because I only have a Jedi costume. :p Good luck with the fanfilm. :)

18. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    JediClare, Join our filming, it is after cosplay.Sidious can u state ur particulars?

19. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    !!!!!!!!!!

-_- dude, forget it, i dun do bounty hunters, well unless u make me become a force sensitive bounty hunter that uses 2 vibroswords.(blasters for long range, vibroswords for meelee) we could use my anime cosplay costume and think up some new character, lol.

20. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Yup, this bounty is force sensetive.

21. Sidious_101

Jun 9, 2002
    Xeno I'll be at the cosplay as a ringwraith so it should be appropriate for a sith lord just need to remove the wraith mask. The robe and the rest is appropriate. N perhaps u can have a fan film in the Jap era starwars...improvise with the characters that we are going as. P/S can i be a one eye sith lord Plsssssss....its one of my Fan Fiction sith lord. One who wields both the dark side N iniate Magic. Think Gandalf with a light saber. Merci :p

22. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Gandalf with a Lightsaber.:p LoL . Do u have ur own Lightsaber or Sith lord costume? If u have a Sith Lord costume, please come to MAC in that Cosplay.

23. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    a GOOD bountry hunter ok? =P

24. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    But this Bounty Hunter works for Rota Mashyk, the sith lord.

25. Sidious_101

Jun 9, 2002
    xeno define sith lord costume? I'll be going to MAC in a black robe, all black and my inner shirt will the like the one DR evil wears but black. Black pants, and boots. Plus i have count dookus light saber. will tat do....come to think of it i dunno where i put my light-saber! GAZOOOK!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.