main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson casting extras and walk throughs

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by vadersdad, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vadersdad

vadersdad Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 4, 2003
    Ok peeps. need about *Need 10* folks for walk through and back ground extras. You may be asked to bring some items of clothing to assist in your costume.also need at least 3 JAWA size peeps If you are under 18 you WILL need a signature form your parents and or guardian for copyright purposes. Im giving the TFF first right of refusal. Need to have a name and tele phone # by 1 january.
    You will also need reliable transport capable of use on a dirt road.

2. vadersdad

Aug 4, 2003
    need only 10 more

3. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Sorry I haven't responded to this before. I've been ill and delusional (for a change).

I am willing to help but don't know about time committments until closer to the project.

Let me know.

4. vadersdad

Aug 4, 2003
    dont let your personal feeling keep you out of this. its getting down to the wire and I will give others the chance.
    LET ME BE MORE SPECIFIC:
    Need: 10 Adults or of adult stature:
    Males and female
    3-4 JAWA sized Kids. 41-50"inches tall.

Adults Costume: wear light brown, off white, grey, females Ligt pastle shades of Blue green or purples,,but very lightshades colors, WATCH THE MOVIES! and try and copy the basics.I WILL HAVE SOME PROPS AND OTHER ITEMS TO ACCENT YOUR COSTUME. I would bet you have 80% of a costume Now! SAVERS and thrift stors the best bet.
    JAWAS wear brown ankle high shoes, Small darkbrown gardening gloves, and Black ski mask. I WILL SUPPLY THE REST. ADULTs Send I me a pic of you and your costume, asap.
    I will Give out exact dates Times and locations to those folks who are SERIOUS about carring through on this. EACH and every person wil Get screen credit, and a copy of the film, and as much other Gag reels and behind.This film Is inteneded to be submitted to the Star Wars Film Awards. From building minature cities, and arranging location security.... well,When you realize how much time has been put in on this already to date you will be very suprised. and this is only for 7-12 minutes of film.
    Dont miss out. may be the best time you ever had.

5. Master_N8

Master_N8 Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2004
    Hey, well I see you really got this planed out. Ive been in film Making for over three years and am very willing to help you out. But to let you know im only 16. I Have extensive knowlege in 3d max, premire, and a couple other compositing tools such as chrominator (www.fxhome.com) But Email me if u need an editor, actor...(I take classes and have done a few things), or just an extra.

Peace

6. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Your sig line is funny!

7. Princessmia1988

Princessmia1988 Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2004
    I am totally lost on what your talking about but it does sound intresting so if you could please fill me in on it I would really like that. You can email me or pm me. Thanks alot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.