Rumor Casting Rumors 2.0 - Nothing but casting rumors... or else.

Discussion in 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Spoilers Allowed' started by mavjade, Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bazinga'd SWC/PT/ Spinoff Manager -Destroyer of Spam

Manager
    star 5

I always wondered, but how the heck does he move R2 - must be a heck of a small control system in there.:p
  2. chris hayes Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Yay maybe we'll crack 600 days & that's not impossible so then we can get the bubbly out & toast the occasion.......
  3. jedijax Force Ghost

star 4
    The movie will feature Adam Driver playing all the male roles (he can do different voices), Maisie R-S doing the one or two female voices, and R2 doing all of the non-human roles.
    Luukeskywalker likes this.
  4. BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost

star 5
    Driver will change characters by wearing various red wings.
  5. jedijax Force Ghost

star 4
    No-the red wigs will be for R2!!!
  6. Mystery Roach Chosen One

star 4
    I'm not sure how serious you are, but Kenny's feet touch the ground and he's only used to shake R2 around a bit and move his dome. The mobile versions are motorized and have no one inside. I'm guessing you already knew that, but just putting it out there in case anyone didn't.
    Dewback, Ryus and Dra--- like this.
  7. BigAl6ft6 Force Ghost

star 5
    All this talk of returning veterans and complete unknowns, where is the slightly prestigious veteran elderly actor? I'm personally discounting the Judi Dench rumour just cuz but you know there has to be one in there somewhere.
    Immortiss and Mystery Roach like this.
  8. jedijax Force Ghost

star 4
    Well there's Gary Oldman.....I'm shocked that the media hasn't hounded him about SW after his interview and MarketSaw saying he was involved.

So I'd say at this point he's VERY doubtful.....but one can still hope, can't they?
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  9. RobShanti Force Ghost

star 3
    That's a good question, but I wonder if the Big Three aren't the slightly prestigious veteran elderly actors for the ST.
  10. jedijax Force Ghost

star 4
    Are we close to confirming that an AT-AT's foot will be a cast member?
    Lurknomore likes this.
  11. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Yes, code name FOOT-FOOT.
    Darkslayer, Momotaros and Dra--- like this.
  12. fishtailsam Force Ghost

star 4
    that's what that big round thing in the abu-dahbi photo was, FOOT-FOOT!
  13. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
  14. DarthWilliams Force Ghost

star 4
    Are Artoo, FOOT-FOOT, and the red wig our trio of heroes?
  15. Momotaros Force Ghost

star 4
    and a Chewbecca...
  16. I Are The Internets Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 7
    That's so utterly lightsaber you guys!
  17. Ryus Force Ghost

star 4
    Personally i don't mind but many members here have said they just want casting spoilers then they'll go into hiding. So it might be a good idea not to bring up details from the spy pics thread, since there is a big difference between finding out who will be in the movie vs finding out what will be in the movie. For example finding out let's say Gary Oldman will be in it doesn't mean much compared to finding out their may have been a huge battle on Tatooine and former Imperial equipment was used since that could be a key plot detail or just a background easter egg which you all just posted.

Just posting this so we're considerent of others since now that its filming we need to be more cautious of what gets posted where for the sake of those who only want some spoilers (unlike me who planning on spoiling VII so I can detatch from my EU love now if it has to be done rather than getting shell shocked in the theater but has no plans for wanting to hear VIII or IX spoilers or spinoff spoilers yet)

This is casting spoilers only thread, now that its filming this is about to be very important... Even more than it was weeks ago when the mods killed the last spoiler thread due to getting off topic.
    Last edited by Ryus, Apr 16, 2014
    Darkslayer likes this.
  18. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    It's a spoiler forum. They'll just have to deal with it.
  19. The Hellhammer 7SA Forum Interrogator

Game Host
    star 5
    Luckily, we have a 7NSA forum for those who wish to avoid spoilers ;)
  20. Ryus Force Ghost

star 4
    Argue with the threads name and mods orders with this thread all you want. Fact though is though, it's a "Nothing but casting rumors" thread only. You'll have to 'deal with it'... "Or else". [face_nail_biting]

It maybe a spoiler thread but you still have to follow the guide lines of what you can post where as ordered in the threads name, first post warning, & repeated warnings throughout the thread. Until the mods say other wise. Sorry but not my rules but rules none the less. ;)
  21. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    No. They can check starwars.com, facebook or the IMDB for casting announcements and rumors without the added comments/jokes about AT-ATs. Then if they wish to discuss casting rumors and feel this place has too many spoilers, they can go to the non-spoiler forum.
  22. Ryus Force Ghost

star 4
    See here...

See no talk of what may be in the backgroud of spoiler pics... unless its casting rumor related. If there is other spoilers in the pic that has casting related rumor material in it too then you're very right, tough for those who don't want other rumors because they where dumb enough to venture here on a spoiler thread. Other wise its still a casting rumors thread only. After all those sites you listed don't really include rumors only confirmed stuff.

If you want it changed take it up with the mods in private or continue arguing here and face the music. I'm sure we're all curious what the "or else" will be. You seem to be willing to take one for the team atm so go for it. [face_tee_hee]
  23. Momotaros Force Ghost

star 4
    @Ryus,is right the thread is for casting rumors only. If you want to post set pics. Thier are threads for that,but this thread should stay strictly about casting.
    Dewback and Ryus like this.
  24. Darth Punk Force Ghost

star 4
    Any word on Gary Oldman?

I googled him once, but I accidentally left the r out - be careful
  25. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    Ryus, you keep editing your posts several times to amend and expand your comments. I don't know why you're in a huff and so defensive but the fact remains, this is a spoiler forum. This thread will be full of "I wonder if so and so is playing the AT-AT driver on Tatooine" and so on.

Also, l am not endorsing pages of discussion about an AT-AT in a casting thread. But there will be references to it now and then. Threads should generally stay on topic, but people are just going to have to deal with spoilers in a spoiler forum.
    Immortiss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.