main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Casting Rumors 2.0 - Nothing but casting rumors... or else.

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by mavjade , Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satipo

Satipo Force Ghost star 7

Mar 29, 2014
    I could see him as either. He seems like a good fit. Interviews with him look interesting too. Had Chris Pine done anything prior to Trek? I can't remember.

2. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    [face_hypnotized] well then...

Anywho, oh Starwars7 is doing an update on Lily collins. Oh. \ I bet their "update" is just "Oh she is in the final running" or "Yeah she didnt get the part". Count on that.

He did some Princess Diaries movie

3. Claire1976

Claire1976 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 20, 2013
    T
    The comment about Huffman is in this very long post about the Disney breakfast. It's over half way down, and I stand corrected, it's not strictly an anonymous poster, they have posted under the initials "LF".

http://www.starwars7news.com/2014/04/the-thursday-breakfast-event-is.html#comment-form

Dra--- likes this.
  4. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    Thanks, Claire!

Dra--- likes this.
  5. -Redacted-

-Redacted- Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2013

I agree..

But it gets everyone to stop assuming that the whole damn production is on fire with crew members jumping out of windows, based on a suits single comment.

Now Onto this dude:

I kinda like him, but I see him more of a solo than a Skywalker. But, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hellhammer, Claire1976 and Satipo like this.
  6. Claire1976

Oct 20, 2013
    As for Lily Collins, yep, Starwars7news are just going to say she's out of the running to cover their butts for posting yet another baseless rumour.

Which is a shame because I liked the look of her for a Solo daughter, think she would have been a good choice. So I was kind of hoping they were right about her.

7. DarthWilliams

DarthWilliams Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2008

Couldn't we technically call a child of Leia and Han "one of the Skywalkers"? Wouldn't be his last name in the traditional wife-takes-husband's-last-name societal norms of ours, but he'd still have Skywalker blood.

Dewback likes this.
  8. Claire1976

Oct 20, 2013
    Ab
    Absolutely. Any child of Leia's is still a Skywalker regardless of their last name. Which is why I want her kid(s) to have just as much emphasis as a kid of Luke's would have. They are all Skywalkers by blood.

9. MAL_SOLO

MAL_SOLO Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 7, 2011
    Remember the article from Rolling stone that explained how Tupac auditioned in PT for the role of Mace Windu, but never got it? Maybe this time around, they are probably auditioning some Hip Hop Artists for some of these roles as well, hence the delay. Don't be surprised when you hear names like Pharrell or Kanye West or Common or 50 Cent associated with these movies.

10. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    I think Robbie Williams as Anakin Skywalker was one of the all time casting rumours.

markdeez33 and Darth Punk like this.
  11. Lurknomore

Lurknomore Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 18, 2014

Found another picture:

[​IMG]

And an interview:

I gotta tell you, his voice is a little nasally for my liking...

12. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    he smoked ben affleck once:

13. Satipo

Mar 29, 2014
    Cool, thanks Punk!

14. JediGirl_Angelina

JediGirl_Angelina Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 12, 2003
    Those pics of Logan remind me of the young Mark Hamill.

newdawn12 likes this.
  15. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002

16. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    7 pages since I woke up! OMG... Could it be news!?!?

Nope... Sigh... Debate about the Horn tweet (which is slight disturbing). Plus what's this rumor about title release at comic con because it worked for Marvel... It makes no sense since Avengers 2 title included a known villain while Star Wars likely won't and will instead be a totally new villain. apples to oranges their... Don't get me wrong though, since any announcement that moves things forward will be viewed as a positive at this point, just it won't be as informative as it was with Marvel.

JainaSoloYJK and Momotaros like this.
  17. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    Life and times of the casting rumor thread. Most of the pages are filled with either agruing over the production,praying for cast info,or rumors that make very little sense.

P.S. Take another name off the rumor casting list..

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/batman-superman-cyborg-ray-fisher-1201163390/

Lurknomore and markdeez33 like this.
  18. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
  19. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Funny how every name that gets linked to Episode VII. Seems to land a role in another movie. Wondering if thier agents are just using VII to get thier clients jobs else where.

markdeez33, Ryus and Darth Claire like this.
  20. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    I swear every day we keep hearing about names leaving Star wars. I'm telling ya we're going to get a story about Adam Driver, that Spellers dude and basically anybody else who we think might be in the running going off and doing other projects.

Momotaros likes this.
  21. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    I doubt he was ever "in."

22. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    Variety had him as one of the 5 finalist in one of thier articles. Pretty much everyone from the list has moved on to other stuff now. [face_laugh]

23. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Sorry to get off-topic for a second, but now they've cast Cyborg? Basically, Man of Steel 2 is the Justice League. Can we all agree on that?

24. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    I remember, but I doubt he would have walked away from Star Wars if he was already cast. Hence, he was never "in."

25. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    John Boyega from that rumored list. Seems to be the only one that hasn't landed a gig.

markdeez33 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.