main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Casting Rumors 2.0 - Nothing but casting rumors... or else.

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by mavjade , Mar 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
    What about Speleers?

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  2. newdawn12

newdawn12 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2013
  3. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    Maybe him too,but I thought I read some where he was going to be in another project. Who knows. The list looks kind of shady now any ways. With all the actors getting other jobs.

4. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    We're probably all jinxing ourselves by saying who is left. [face_frustrated]

JainaSoloYJK likes this.
  5. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    We could make a game of it. 1,2,3 not in it. [face_laugh]

6. Dewback

Jul 18, 1998
    I just looked it up and Downton is shooting right now. Maybe it will be finished in a couple weeks. I don't really know what their shooting schedule is like since they always seems to film at different times of the year.

7. Azzameen

Azzameen Jedi Master

Feb 24, 2014
    Looks like Ray Fisher will have a small part in Batman vs. Super so don´t rule out yet.

8. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    The movie is shooting for 6 month at the same time as Episode VII is. He wont be in both especially if the rumor plan is to have him in the Justice League movie.

Lurknomore and Krueger like this.
  9. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Its kinda sad/funny that Superman vs Batman, which comes out in 2016, has more confirmed castings than Star wars 7. Heck Star wars 7 is even filming and we dont know! I just feel like the longer they go without telling who has been cast, the bigger the impression that this film is having major casting problems becomes, even if it might not be having any.

10. markdeez33

markdeez33 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 25, 2013
    Bye Bye Ray Fisher lol

11. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Good for Ray Fisher, I thought he'd fell of the face of the earth since his mention as one of the five rumoured for our film.

12. markdeez33

markdeez33 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 25, 2013
    I hope John Boyega gets it!! Team Boyega lol

13. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    He seems to be the only one that isn't working on any thing TV or movie wise lately. Although knowing our luck his name will pop up for another project in like a week. [face_laugh]

markdeez33 likes this.
  14. Yensid1974

Yensid1974 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 13, 2013
    As far as Horn's involvement with the Star Wars franchise and SWVII specifically, there is another wrinkle to the story that no one has put forth here yet. Remember that the plan now is for Iger to leave his job as CEO in spring/summer 2016. That is around 6 months after the release of SWVII. I would be very surprised if Horn wasn't really considering a run at that position as it would be incredibly lucrative for him financially even if he was only there for a few years. If he has any thoughts to do this, he absolutely needs SWVII to knock it out of the park to put himself at the very least on the short list of potential CEO's but maybe even put him at the top. Something to think about as the next few years roll on...

Darth_Pevra, Ryus and Dewback like this.
  15. Claire1976

Claire1976 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 20, 2013
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if NONE of the rumoured actors were actually in it. We are talking about the mystery box here after all, and could very well be taken by complete surprise. It will probably be mostly unknowns that aren't on anybody's radar.

Trebor Sabreon, Momotaros and Dewback like this.
  16. Dewback

Jul 18, 1998
    What a twist!

[​IMG]

Krueger and Momotaros like this.
  17. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    An update on John Boyega that was posted April 18th
    "
    John Boyega has said that despite rumours he is in Star Wars: Episode VII, he is still waiting for the call up from director JJ Abrams.

Asked whether it was true that he was filming for the latest instalment of the film franchise, Half Of A Yellow Sun star John reckoned it was all speculation.
    He said: "That would be fun, but I'm still waiting for JJ to give me that call, that first audition. JJ - Star Wars, I'd do it, I'd do a great job.
    "It's speculation but it's great to have your name even put next to a film like that. Who wouldn't want to be in Star Wars? It'd be great."

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/e...ga-waiting-on-star-wars-call-up-30197234.html

markdeez33 and Lurknomore like this.
  18. Dewback

Jul 18, 1998
    Wait, so Boyega hasn't even auditioned?

markdeez33 and Lurknomore like this.
  19. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Now all I can imagine is him waiting by the phone all day and whenever it rings he answers it like
    [​IMG]

Krueger, JainaSoloYJK and Momotaros like this.
  20. Momotaros

Aug 13, 2013
    At this point I'm expecting a full CGI movie with voice actors. [face_laugh]

Krueger likes this.
  21. DarthWilliams

DarthWilliams Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2008

Keep in mind that probably 95% of people who will ultimately see this film have no idea what the situation with casting is right now and never will. The fan base that is following this thing through pre-production and chronicling these rumors and lack of announcements is minuscule compared to the film's whole audience. Yes, we may have the impression right now that the film is having major casting problems, but when the rest of the world sees a first and second trailer and then the film in December 2015, that's irrelevant (unless the long casting process results in poor casting, though I'd argue that it seems like they're being very thorough in the process to ensure that's not the case).

Mystery Roach and Satipo like this.
  22. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Everybody, Its been a stressful few days. I say relax, and have a cold beverage.

[​IMG]

RobShanti likes this.
  23. DarthWilliams

DarthWilliams Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2008
  24. Ridley Solo

Ridley Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2010
    I can't figure out what's more bothersome...

...the complete lack of news, or the fact that everyone keeps arguing about it. :rolleyes:

25. robo_obi

robo_obi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 15, 2002
    The second one....

Definitely the second one...

Mystery Roach, JainaSoloYJK and Ryus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.