1. TheBBP Chosen One

star 5
    leiamoody and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  2. Ryus Force Ghost

star 4
    Darth Chiznuk and TheBBP like this.
  3. fishtailsam Force Ghost

star 4
    As a fan with absolutly no say in the matter, I authorize the use of CGI rocks to prevent the need for Katee Sackhoff to play a rock. In fact, I authorize all forces to keep Sackhoff from coming within a mile of a Star Wars film, including but not limited to nuclear strike; seven plauges, and krakken.
    w4tkn and Echo-07 like this.
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh Katee Sackhoff wgah'nagl fhtagn...
    leiamoody, Krueger and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  5. Darth Punk Force Ghost

star 4
    Just passed a billboard advertising Vince Vaughn's latest effort. The one where he plays himself but as a sperm donor. He should get a part in this. Darth Vince. He could even wear that same hoody he's worn in every film since the nineties.
    Last edited by Darth Punk, Jan 6, 2014
    Juke Skywalker likes this.
  6. BigAl6ft6 Chosen One

star 5
    He just makes the entire galaxy a bunch of lazy, loutish layabouts and nobody is rebuilding the Jedi or dismantling the Empire. That could work!
  7. Krueger Chosen One

star 4
    I agree.
  8. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    [IMG]
    Krueger likes this.
  9. Darth Claire Chosen One

star 4
    Everytime this thread updates I get all excited that maybe its another rumor or GASP a confirmation. I hate being disappointed :_|
    w4tkn likes this.
  10. EHT New Films Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Hi. :p
  11. Darth Claire Chosen One

star 4

[IMG]
  12. BigAl6ft6 Chosen One

star 5
    Time for my monthly "I want Emma Stone in a Star Wars movie because I want Emma Stone in every movie" post.

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  13. Ryus Force Ghost

star 4

[IMG]
  14. Juke Skywalker Force Ghost

star 5
    Just when I thought I'd outgrown schoolboy crushes on celebes, along come Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence. Back when The Amazing Spider-Man came out my friends and I were seated behind two teenage girls who giggled and fanned themselves every time Andrew Garfield so much as twitched (which he seemed to do a lot). It got pretty annoying. When the movie was over I was complaining about it to my friends and one of them said "Dude, I heard you say 'Wow' the first time Emma Stone came on screen." [face_laugh]
  15. Blue_Jedi33 Force Ghost

star 5
    Last edited by Blue_Jedi33, Jan 7, 2014
    JediWheelz likes this.
  16. Ryus Force Ghost

star 4
    The laugh track of Big Bang Theory will whistle instead... omg! Hugh twist! :rolleyes:

Plus it will never happen in VII since Disney would never advertise a show on a rival network, in this case CBS, so why waste our time bringing it up... we have the same odds of Batman joining the Avengers as this happening. :oops:
    Last edited by Ryus, Jan 7, 2014
  17. Jedi Dragon D Jedi Grand Master

star 3
  18. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    2 threads is a good amount for that link to be shared.
  19. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    I wouldn't be so quick to believe all the info in that article - not saying it won't eventually happen or that the briefing didn't take place, but considering the source is a fan site (in this case, Mice Age), I would take all of this with a grain of salt. With the Disney theme parks, rumors run rampant and plans are constantly changing. While it's fun (or frustrating) to hear some of the information, it's best to not believe anything you hear until you get that official press release with the 'green light' from Disney itself.
  20. Echo-07 Force Ghost

star 4
  21. Apophis_ Jedi Grand Master

star 1
  22. Jedirush2112 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    [QUOTE
    I wouldn't be so quick to believe all the info in that article - not saying it won't eventually happen or that the briefing didn't take place, but considering the source is a fan site (in this case, Mice Age), I would take all of this with a grain of salt. With the Disney theme parks, rumors run rampant and plans are constantly changing. While it's fun (or frustrating) to hear some of the information, it's best to not believe anything you hear until you get that official press release with the 'green light' from Disney itself. ][/QUOTE]

I'll be in Disneyland this summer. Probably look the same be then. Maybe very minor changes....like a tree or trash can. LOL
  23. Dewback Chosen One

star 4
    Not likely. According to the article the new attractions will not open until 18 months after Episode VII is released. That's June 2017. I was hoping we would see some of it open by Celebration but I guess not.
  24. DEATHCONQUEROR Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I know it's been said many times, but it just has to be affirmed that if these rumors about Benedict Cumberbatch turn out to be true, and if he is selected to be a main Sith/Dark Side villain, it would be the very best casting decision ever made in the history of StarWars media (besides maybe Ian McDiarmid as Sidious). After seeing him as Smaug, Necromancer, and Khan, I thought to myself: "this guy has Sith Lord written all over him!" Oh, and I also cast my vote for Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick to play young Cumberbatch undergoing dark training under Sidious (the kid who played Damien the AntiChrist in Omen)
    Last edited by DEATHCONQUEROR, Jan 8, 2014
  25. Blue_Jedi33 Force Ghost

star 5
    Actually your post jogged my memory from last year where I called it too here is my post from that massive thread that got locked because it had to many scantly clad females in it.

Posted December 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.