main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Castle: New Episode Tonight

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by JediTrilobite, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Next Episode:

Little Girl Lost

"Beckett is called in to work with the FBI when a 2 year old girl is missing. Castle vies for Beckett's attention when he finds out that the FBI Agent in charge of the case is Beckett's ex."

Airs: 05/04/09

2. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Finale was last night - good end to the season! I'm really hoping that they will be renewing this one.

3. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Missed it! Damn.

4. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Bump, this is returning tonight as well.

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Man oh man I have missed this show.

6. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    That was a fun return to the show. Castle was just as funny as ever.

7. Bill-Thompson

Bill-Thompson Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 4, 2008
    Happy this show is back on the air, Fillion is excellent as always and this show remains a lot of fun.

8. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    10:02-11PM
    ABC, TV-PG-LV

Castle

"True story: Castle lead Nathan Fillion was in the EW office last week, so I got him to pen a What to Watch entry for his own show. ''It's sexy, sexy, sexy. And sexy,'' he wrote. Yeah, the guy's better at bringing the acting than the embittered snarkiness."

9. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Heh, that was a really fun episode!

10. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    10:02-11PM
    ABC, TV-PG-V

Castle

"Debi Mazar guest-stars as an agent who offers Castle a new gig. Yeah, because partnering with her worked so well for Maks."

11. Bill-Thompson

Jul 4, 2008
    Another fun episode tonight.

12. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    Is it just me, or did the preview for next week's Halloween episode appear to have Castle dressed up as a Browncoat? They have a habit of referencing Firefly on this show (last week it was two-by-two, hands of blue!).

Also, I just discovered that Heat Wave is a real book!

Buy it on Amazon

13. Bill-Thompson

Jul 4, 2008
    Fillion is always tweeting about numerous Firefly references, and I have no doubt that his costume next week is meant to be a Browncoat reference.

14. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Last night's episode was pretty funny - I love how they got around saying James Bond the entire episode.

Karrde - yep, the book's been out for a little while now. It's thin and expensive, but it's been referenced in the show.

io9 posted up a picture last week about the Browncoat thing. Can't wait to see if that's what will happen!

15. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Good news! The show was picked up for a full season!

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/20/this-just-in-abc-picks-up-castle-for-full-season/

16. Bill-Thompson

Jul 4, 2008
    Good news, it's a consistently interesting and funny show.

17. madman007

madman007 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Unfortunately, I have class on Monday nights and I'll miss it. Is it on Hulu to watch?

Pretty cool with the Firefly references. Maybe this will start a trend of Firefly alumni actors. Summer Glau will start uttering nonsense as a doll on Dollhouse. Alan Tudyk can juggle geese on the same show as Alpha. And maybe Morena will take out that mysterious syringe on V!

18. Bill-Thompson

Jul 4, 2008
    Yep, full episodes are available on Hulu. It's an ABC show, and since ABC, NBC and Fox own Hulu almost all of their shows can be found on Hulu.

19. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    10:02-11PM ABC Castle B

"If you watch Castle because of Nathan Fillion's past geek glories, heaven awaits you at the opening of this episode, when he spoofs himself with a Halloween costume. If you watch it for the crimes and the romantic chemistry, though, you'll see the formula's gotten too comfy. Castle and his sparring partner, Det. Kate Beckett (Stana Katic), need to get into some real trouble, be it physical or emotional. This week's case is compelling, if you can still stand the subject of vampires. If only more were (pardon the pun) at stake. ?Jeff Giles"

20. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I really liked this episode. Besides the handful of obvious (and even hidden) Firefly jokes/references, it was an interesting case. It had the show's normal humor but also interjected some seriousness to show that there's more to Rick Castle than just a goofball playboy and that he is actually a very responsible parent. It was overall very sweet and quite funny.

21. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Hilarious episode! I love the first couple minutes!

22. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Famous Last Words

"Castle and Beckett investigate the murder of rock star on the rise, in which the body is found like a scene from her latest music video."

Airs: 11/02/09

23. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    I find it to be an interesting show.

24. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Decent episode.

25. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Castle
    Episode: One Man's Treasure (NEW)

"A dead man is found stuffed in a garbage chute; Castle and Beckett have their hands full when two women arrive to identify the body- the man's wife and his finacée."

Airs: 23/11/2009