main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

catching up

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by Icarus_apex, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icarus_apex

Icarus_apex Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Well, looks like I'm finally catching up with you guys. This is Joe by the way, Pauls bro. Anyways, saturday was great, I had a blast.(hehe) I'm still sorting out who everyone is, so forgive me if I make a mistake.

2. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Don't feel bad. By the way, have you made your donation for the Jake and Mike Memorial Statue Plaza on Riverside Drive? I hear it's going to be made from styrofoam peanuts! Yippeee! :)

3. Icarus_apex

Jul 21, 2002
    OK great, I'll bring some macaroni we can use for the eyes.

4. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Glad to see someone besides myself like Army of Darkness.

5. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    I think you'd be surprised, Otto.

Hail to the king, baby

6. Icarus_apex

Jul 21, 2002
    You mean there are people who don't like it?(gasp)

7. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    Cool should of know you saw it billy. Has anyone else seen it?

8. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Hi Joey! (do you go by that? I have a cousin named Joey, and I just assumed all Joe's go by Joey. If not, let me know) This is Lisa, aka Red, Big Red, Ice Queen, B!tch, Dragon Lady and a whole bunch of other names Otto has come up with. Of course, we aren't allowed to type them here. Good call about the mac for the eyes! :D Trust me, Jake and Mike1 aren't worth much more!!! That's right Jake, you heard me. What are your going to do about it? [face_devil]. Any way, Joey (Joe) welcome (I thought you didn't have a computer?) aboard. You are in for a ride! Of course, if we have to swing back around to pick you up, just tell Calli! :)

LMG

PS-what is Army of Darkness?

9. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Since when did you drop the Vanilla, Ice Queen?

10. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Lisa, Lisa, Lisa...never seen Army of Darkness...**shakes head and rakes his finger** That's OK we'll school you in these and other Ashisms.

"You ain't leadin' but two things right now. Jack and ****. And Jack left town."--Ash

11. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh, and the Vanilla Ice Queen name that Brent gave me. BTW Brent, you really missed out on rest of the evening. It was a blast! Sorry you couldn't make it. We missed you. :)

12. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Oh, and the Vanilla Ice Queen name that Brent gave me. BTW Brent, you really missed out on rest of the evening. It was a blast! Sorry you couldn't make it. We missed you. :)

13. Icarus_apex

Jul 21, 2002
    Hi Lisa, much thanks for the welcome. I answer to Joe, Joey, Joseph, hey you, and a few expletives that can't be related on this particular forum. As for Army of Darkness, (which I refer to lovingly as AoD) it's the third installment of the classic "Evil Dead" series starring Bruce Cambell as our hero Ash, mild mannered S-mart employee turned wise-cracking demon slayer via a series of events that are, for the lack of a better word, odd. there ya go.

"Shop smart shop S-mart" --Ash

joe

14. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    "First you want to kill me now you want to kiss me .... BLOW" Ash (AoD)

15. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Okay, the few quotes you guys have rattled off have been very funny. Sounds like my kind of guy! Is this a movie (AoD as Joey lovingly put it.**snicker, snicker**)? Or a book or comic? And Joey, don't give me free reign to call you whatever, you might not like what I come up with. :D

16. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Okay, I take it, AoD is a movie. Now, who is going to let me borrow it, or let me come over and watch it? Is it SW related? We could have a movie party for our next meeting.

17. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Evil Dead is the Trilogy name, and Army of Darkness is that last in it (like ROTJ) I've only seen AoD, but i also hear that is the best one.

18. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    The Evil Dead trilogy is directed by Sam Raimi who directed Spider-Man, and stars Bruce Campbell (chinnychin chin) as Ash. We have a great director's cut DVD as well as a VHS copy of Army of Darkness. Luckily, AoD sums up Evil Dead 1 and 2 so you don't have to watch them to know what's going on.

19. Icarus_apex

Jul 21, 2002
    Yeah AoD sums up the other movies but if you like AoD, you should at least watch Evil Dead 2, very funny flick. Lisa, whatever you could come up with I'm sure I've been called before so feel free.(hehe) Who knows, I might like it.

20. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! Joey, are you asking for trouble? You haven't read all of the post out there, have you? Giving me free reign is a dangerous thing and not something anyone would suggest. :D

21. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    *In Reverend Lovejoy speak* We are gathered here today to mourn the lose of Joe's name. It was a good name. A strong, proud name. Until that fateful day when he let Lisa the Supreme Overlord take hold of it. We all know what happened after that. Her butchering of his good name, his attempt to regain some dignity back, which of course led to her eventualy rise to Supreme Overlord of all that was..... *stops in contemplation*.... it was a good name... a good name.

22. Sentinel_Vash

Jun 25, 2002
    Listen to her Joe and run why you still can!!
    HEHEHE

23. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    "run WHILE you still can". OTTO! Good greif kid! ***rolls her eyes*** AND I like Joey, so I will be nice to him. It will be a first, but I will do my best. :D Otto, do not think I will every be nice to you. Isn't that what sisters are for? [face_devil]

24. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Darn it Lisa, ya beat me to it. I was gonna point the same thing out. :D

25. talltrees

Mar 14, 2002
    Too slow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.