main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson [cathiecat] OK, TFF! Let's help out here

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Boga-the-Magnificent, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005

Good one Jack...I like it

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_clown] [face_whistling] 8-}

Sorry Honey...I couldn't help myself:D

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    so I am going along.. doing just great.. look down and my darn cyborg energizer has shut off accidentally.. I must have bumped it somehow.. anyway.. after wearing the darn thing for two hours almost.. now I have to start over with it on.. and wear it another two hours.. jeesh!! Takes a lot to be like Darth Vader!! 8-}

3. jedimomchandra

jedimomchandra Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    I'd come by and keep you company Cat and let you chit-chat all day, but AZ is a long way from IN! Your group is so great and always doing things for others. I really do wish IN was closer to AZ! Hope you're getting better and stronger every day!

4. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Chandra!! So nice to see you here on our boards again.. I wish IN were closer to AZ as well.. I think of you so often.. these days we are all so occupied with life hard to do as much Xanga and email as we used too. Perhaps in time that will change.. goodness knows for me I guess it has changed.. as long as I feel up to sitting in the computer chair I can handle at least an hour or two posting.

Please feel free to jump in on any of our threads any time you want.. we really enjoy our Alphabet game, and our Phrase game as well.. just have a look around and speak up whenever you want!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.