main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Caught in the Rain (sequel to RotJ; AU J/Z, Kyp, OCs) - COMPLETED; SEQUEL LINK UP 11/29!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    Person Who I Am Guessing Is Bubbles :p: Haha!!!!! KYP'S BACK!!!!!!!!! *dances around* KYP'S BACK, KYP'S BACK, KYP'S BACK, KYP'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!
    KYP KISSED SANAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!
    RUN FAST ZEKK!!!!! RUN VERY FAST!!!!!!

We have another capitals/exclamation points girl, it appears :eek: Always two, there are... :p

I loved the post and KYP'S BACK!!!!!!!

homeboy: yay for the super post!!!

Aw, shucks. Thanks [face_blush]

I would have read this and responded much earlier, but due to a rather terrible grade on my Economics test, my mom has banned me from the computer for a week, so I have to use the computers in my school's library.

Don't you hate it when they do that? My parents haven't gone to those extremes yet, but only because I jump off before they get too far into their "You spend too much time on the computer, Erin" speech.

but anyways, I was totally not expecting Kyp to do what he did right when he came back to life. that was so awesome!!!

Lol. Thanks :)

To all the Canadians out there, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! To all the others....um...HAPPY MONDAY! :p I will post today, but in the next post, because I want to end this fic ( :_|) on a new page, with an otherwise blank post. Humour me :p Plus, I have to plot out all my thank-yous, etc, etc.

~TJF

2. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Thanks to everyone who has read/reviewed CitR: Jaina_Fel_06, RK_Striker_JK_5, Kazzy, Agent_Jaid, SpikeLeadJF, Rose_Skywalker, Lt_Jaina_Solo, Jez_3-14159265358979, Jasa_Solo/Wes_Janson, Jedi_Jaina_Durron, Jaina_Rocks160, Enelya_Sol, Winged_Jedi, ShortySC22, Arina_Jaylin, Darth_Elu, VaderLVR6, hollynkesten, Jedi_Bubbles, Dark_Jedi_Renee, Lusa_Thul, yoda-is-my-homeboy, and anyone I might have missed [face_blush] You all kept me posting!

Thank you to anyone who nominated this story, or any of its characters, for an award.

Also, [:D] to Jo, who was great help as a beta at the beginning; pictures of Devnos, Zekk and Miko to Mel for being...well...Mel :D

To everyone who is still reading this, even after all this time... [:D] :D [face_blush]

...And because I'm hungry, turkey is smelling very good, and I've never been so great at non-fiction, I give you the post, and save the rest of the more drawn-out thanks until later ;) Long-winded speeches, evil teasers, a much shorter survey (than the one from RotJ, I mean), and possibly more, will all be put up here...soon. I'm hoping by the end of the school week, at the very least. Thank you again for reading!

------------------

Chapter Forty-Eight:

You were born together and together you shall be forever more
    And together you shall be (You shall be together)
    When the white wings of death scatter your days
    Even in the silent memory of God.

But let there be spaces
    Spaces in your togetherness

And let the winds of the heavens dance
    And let the winds of the heavens dance
    Dance
    Dance between you

Give your hearts,
    But not to each other?s keeping
    For only the hand of Life
    Can contain your hearts

You were born together
    And together you shall be
    Forevermore
    Amen.

- ?Benediction? by Kathleen Skinner

~*~

Jaina had told herself she wouldn?t cry, and she didn?t. Probably, though, she would have felt better if she had.

Watching Zekk climb the ramp to throw in his bags, she wrapped her arms around herself in a hug against the cold. Everything seemed harder, here, waiting for Zekk to leave again. She wondered if it would always be like this?him running off in search of complete, her waiting behind and missing him.

Unlike the last time he had left, Zekk was not going off in secret, and Jaina had not tried to stop him. She would miss him terribly?of that she had no doubt.

But she knew he would be back. It didn?t make it any easier, but she knew.

?All packed up yet, Zekk?? Krista called at the foot of the ramp. ?You can organize things later, you know.?

Jaina watched Krista; the girl looked flushed, and she was acting more chipper than ever before. The first week after Miko?s abrupt departure, the blonde had been subdued, moping, even. All attempts to talk to, or comfort, her were rebuffed with stinging words. It had taken barely a day for everyone to back off, stunned by her one-eighty in attitude.

Now, though? Jaina winced. Krista had always been bubbly, even hyper, but now she had overdone it, until it was painful to watch.

Krista Harif, apparently, did not deal with loss well at all. Jaina pitied her for that?the girl had experienced ? and, in smaller proportions, dealt ? a great deal of it.

?Just need to say goodbye, Kris ? I?ll be right up!?

Straightening her expression, which had begun to slip into disappointment, Jaina found it in herself to grin at Zekk as he descended the ramp, his dark hair catching the light of the private bay.

She loved him?so, so much. And she had waited a long time for this? What was a little longer, especially when she knew he loved her in return?

He took her hands in his, tracing her knuckles, and she realized he was nervous. About what? she wondered. About her arguing with this, and him being torn? Maybe.

Which gave her just another reason to be unselfish. Raising to her tiptoes and sliding her hands up to his shoulders, Jaina kissed him lingeringly, as long as she could stand. Trying to be subtle, she nonetheless almost ripped her lips away

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *claps* Very well written. Beautiful even. I could imagine the scenes unfold in my head...then again I have a knack for that. :p

Touching moments really. No evilness that I had wanted, which was sad, but oh well. Liked it anyway. :p

In anycase, very well done goddess. :) I can't wait for more.

4. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Argh! I had a really cool reply written up :mad: But then my computer burped and I lost it :_|

Oh, well. I'll try to remember what I said... :p

It's...it's...it's...it's OVER!?!?!?!? :_| :( :_| How am I going to survive without my CitR/Zekk/Jaina fix? :(

Caught in the Rain has been a wonderful, highly enjoyable read, Erin! (Even including all the evil twists and turns you put us through). You reminded us that even the most evil seeming person has good in them, and we shouldn't always judge without knowing all the facts [face_blush] (i.e. Devnos)

Wanna hear something scarier? Jaina and Sanar about probably the most comfortable relationship in KB. Pretty much everyone runs into...complications
    :eek: Really? Well, I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised :p It's your favorite form of torture... ;)

Yay! It's been planned since pretty much the very beginning of CitR
    Neat! :)

I didn't write him in nearly as much as I planned to. Poor guy just can't catch a break--first Phoenix got kicked out, now his role in Always. *hugs him* But I do love him
    LOL [face_laugh] Doesn't everybody? Sooo, tell me. Does he ever get a girl? [face_mischief]

So...anyways...Great post (as usual), Erin! And I'm looking forward to seeing more from you! [:D]

~LtJS @};-

EDIT: TODAY'S MY SWEET SIXTEEN! And I hope for a PM when the third part of this goes up... ;)

5. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Jaina refused to cry.

Aww... I'm almost... sad. :)

Every letter was a knife in her heart, thrown in the dark, where she could erect no defence. She hated that it was true.

Mwahahahaha.... [face_devil] SUFFER!!!!!

?Just because you?re going to save my world,? she told him, ?doesn?t mean I have to like you. Or forgive you.?

Nope, it does mean you'll fall for him... [face_batting]

He watched her leave, and, for a moment, the Sildar burned his skin.

Aw hell, even the SWORD knows he's supposed to go after her!! :mad: IDIOT!!!! GO!!!!

Tenel Ka was a princess?the heiress of sixty-three planets.

Note: 63 STAR SYSTEMS. There are some 120 planets in the Hapes cluster, (think the given number is 119 but there might be more).... :D

And she thought of Devnos, who had died barely a week ago, who had wrapped himself so in secrets that he had lost himself, who she had barely known, but whom she would always miss.

*sobs* DEVVIEEEEE!!!!! :_| :_| :_|

pictures of Devnos, Zekk and Miko to Mel for being...well...Mel

:eek: I GET PICTURES!?!?! OH LUCKY HAPPY DAY ME!!! :D WOOHOO!! *tackles Erin* Love you sis!! Love you love you love you!!!!

*happy sniff*

:D [face_love] It's over!! It's so pretty!! Show KB!!! :D SHOW!!!

*dances gleefully*

It's so pretty!!!

[face_love] I loved it. Sanar is so... so... so perfect!!!

(oh, and, I'm reading Wayfarer's Redemption... I HATE FARADAY!!! GAH!!! But Azhure is cool!! :D *dances*)

6. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Oh, god.

It's over? It can't be over!!!!!!

This is so sad, I'm gonna use emoticons here!
    :_| :_|

That was a great fic, Erin! I loved it so much. You are an awesome writer, and I better not see any face blush icons when you respond to praise! You're very good.

Tenel Ka, listen to the holo, put it back and then fall in love with a slightly serious man in glasses with brown hair and a penchant for black clothes, okay? And Mel's right, it's 63 star systems.

Again, that was an awesome story, When you start on the third part, I better be the first PMed, okay?

7. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Sooo, tell me. Does he ever get a girl?

:( not here... :_|

8. Ylesly

Ylesly Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 9, 2004
    great story Trickster_Jaina_Fel

9. yoda-is-my-homeboy

yoda-is-my-homeboy Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2004
    OMG OMG OMG!

super-awesome post!

this has to be really really fast, because I have like 40 seconds left of internet time on the library computer! piece of crap!

that was an amazing Fic, TJF!!! :D

10. Lusa_Thul

Lusa_Thul Jedi Master star 4

Sep 9, 2004
    TJF THAT WAS AWESOME! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really really nice! When does the next part start! :D Hehe! Awesomeness to the extreme!

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Well, I had *quite* the scare this morning; my laptop has XP, and when I signed in today...all my files were gone. Everything. Pictures, music files, personal settings, but....worst of all....

ALL of my writing.

"panic attack" does not even begin to explain my state of being, once the shock blew over. So very fortunately, it was all back when I restarted. But just think--for half an hour today, KB (and all its 20+ pages of planning, I might add) were gone. I'm just starting to get over that right now....*shudder*

Elu: *claps* Very well written. Beautiful even. I could imagine the scenes unfold in my head...then again I have a knack for that.

Yay! I have no such knack. At all. Unless I'm acting through a scene (a dork, I am). I'm glad it translated properly :D

Touching moments really. No evilness that I had wanted, which was sad, but oh well. Liked it anyway.

I'm glad. And don't worry about your evil quota--KB is so very evil, my muse hasn't stopped cackling since she thought up some of the sub-plots. I temper her down, but....much evilness. Especially around the climax [face_mischief]

In anycase, very well done goddess. I can't wait for more.

Thanks for reading!

Lt: Argh! I had a really cool reply written up But then my computer burped and I lost it

Ugh. Don't you *hate* that?

It's...it's...it's...it's OVER!?!?!?!? How am I going to survive without my CitR/Zekk/Jaina fix?

The break between CitR and KB will be significantly shorter (the planned break, that is...) than the one between RotJ and CitR. I've learned my lesson. Breaks = very bad. *nods solemnly*

Caught in the Rain has been a wonderful, highly enjoyable read, Erin! (Even including all the evil twists and turns you put us through).

I'm glad you enjoyed it [face_blush]

You reminded us that even the most evil seeming person has good in them, and we shouldn't always judge without knowing all the facts (i.e. Devnos)

[face_laugh] Oh, I have SO much fun with those characters....I have one per fic! [face_mischief] Sanar was first, then Devnos, now...um....well, everyone! :p Oh, I'm sure I'll find one specific victim in KB :p Maybe Perdita.... [face_thinking]

Really? Well, I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised It's your favorite form of torture...

[face_batting] O:)

LOL Doesn't everybody? Sooo, tell me. Does he ever get a girl?

*sigh* Er....um....see, about that. At first, I had the idea of putting him with this one character, but when I told Mel about it, she talked me back into sanity :p Then, that character fell in love with someone else, so it was just as well. Then I thought I had a winner in KB, but....no. I want her to already be in a stable relationship. Plus, I think she's too old for him...gr. So, currently, Garik is single. The person I was going to put him with in Phoenix/CoD is quite taken in "Always".

So...anyways...Great post (as usual), Erin! And I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!

Thank you! [:D]

EDIT: TODAY'S MY SWEET SIXTEEN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D [face_dancing]

And I hope for a PM when the third part of this goes up...

No problem :)

Mel: Aww... I'm almost... sad.

I'm sure :p

Nope, it does mean you'll fall for him...

*stifles her giggles*

Aw hell, even the SWORD knows he's supposed to go after her!!

Oh, it's a little more complicated than that [face_mischief] [face_devil]

Note: 63 STAR SYSTEMS. There are some 120 planets in the Hapes cluster, (think the given number is 119 but there might be more)....

You're kidding. *blinks owlishly* Oh, bugger. *goes to fix Ch.1 of KB*

I GET PICTURES!?!?! OH LUCKY HAPPY DAY ME!!! WOOHOO!! *tackles Erin* Love you sis!! Love you love you love you!!!!

I thought you'd like those... :p

It's over!! It's so pretty!! Show KB!!! SHOW!!!

In a month...maybe two. This is such a busy area--my birthday's coming up, too :eek: And I want to stay ahead of the posting schedule, so... :p

I loved it. Sanar is

12. Ylesly

Ylesly Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 9, 2004
    ur welcome

13. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    Ugh. Don't you *hate* that?
    Especially when it's nice and long...

The break between CitR and KB will be significantly shorter (the planned break, that is...) than the one between RotJ and CitR. I've learned my lesson. Breaks = very bad. *nods solemnly*
    Oh, phew :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it
    Wouldn't have missed it

Oh, I have SO much fun with those characters....I have one per fic! Sanar was first, then Devnos, now...um....well, everyone! Oh, I'm sure I'll find one specific victim in KB Maybe Perdita....
    LOL :D I'm looking forward to seeing who's next :p

*sigh* Er....um....see, about that. At first, I had the idea of putting him with this one character, but when I told Mel about it, she talked me back into sanity Then, that character fell in love with someone else, so it was just as well. Then I thought I had a winner in KB, but....no. I want her to already be in a stable relationship. Plus, I think she's too old for him...gr. So, currently, Garik is single. The person I was going to put him with in Phoenix/CoD is quite taken in "Always".
    Awww...poor Garik. That means I can have him all to myself! *hugs Garik*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Thank you!

~LtJS @};-

14. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

I'm sure

Yup. :D

*stifles her giggles*

Do I amuse you, sister dear? :p

Oh, it's a little more complicated than that

:eek: He needs to marry her!! :D

You're kidding.

Nope, not at all. :)

*blinks owlishly* Oh, bugger. *goes to fix Ch.1 of KB*

*giggles* :D *cheers* KB KB KB KB!!! :D

I thought you'd like those...

I love them.... [face_love] [face_love]

In a month...maybe two. This is such a busy area--my birthday's coming up, too And I want to stay ahead of the posting schedule, so... :p

Okay okay okay.... fine. :p be that way. :p

Erin:
    Sanar: *smirks* Oh, I know.
    :p

Yes we know you know, that's why we love you. [face_love]

It's really for the best that you hate Faraday....you get to revel in the evilness through which Sara puts her.

I want Faraday to suffer more though. :( Azhure is so freakin' cool!!! :D StarDrifter is getting on my nerves. Does he die? :D

15. Kyo-kun_Fan

Kyo-kun_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2004
    IT'S OVER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HOW CAN IT BE OVER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

THIS ON CAN'T COMPREHAND THAT!!!!!

Btw, counting Dathomir, Tenel Ka has 64 worlds to rule over because her great-grandma on her mom's side got the deed for Dathomir from Han. Check CoPL if you don't believe me.

THAT WAS A BRILLIANT ENDING!!!! So when's the sequel coming?

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    *JOn walks in, glowing brightly like he di when he just upped ADD*

This fic, though over and on page one, must be higher. By the time staff of Sailor Pluto, I say rise!

17. Kyo-kun_Fan

Sep 28, 2004
    *blinks* You're a Sailor Moon fan?

18. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    I love Sailor Moon, Kyo-kun_Fan. It's my favorite anime, partly for sentimental reasons but mostly because it's so good.

19. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Girly boy...jk :p

20. yoda-is-my-homeboy

yoda-is-my-homeboy Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2004
    ok, now I'm allowed back on my computer at home, so I can write a proper post.

RotJ and CitR were the two most enjoyable and well-written fanfics I've read. I love all the characters involved, and how you portrayed them in your stories.

thanks for giving something incredibly good to read for the past few weeks!

:D

[face_peace]

21. Kyo-kun_Fan

Sep 28, 2004
    *blinks again* This one is not that great of a Sailor Moon fan mostly because this one's b-day is on Usagi's b-day and her friend's call her a meatball head. This one preferes the good old violence of RuroKen, Inuyasha, DBZ, CCS, Fruits Basket, Trigun, YuYu Hakusho, and Outlaw Star. Btw, Kyo-kun_Fan takes to long to type so just call this one Manda, Mimi, or Bubbles.

This one also wants to know when the sequel is???? Ssssoooooo, when is it???????? NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!

22. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Ylesly: :)

Lt: Oh, phew

Now I just have to decide how long/short the inevitable break is :p Maybe just November...

LOL I'm looking forward to seeing who's next

Well, if it *is* Perdita, I have the feeling you'll rip my guts out long before you accept her... :p

Awww...poor Garik. That means I can have him all to myself! *hugs Garik*

As long as Jo doesn't come back for him [face_mischief] :p

Mel: Do I amuse you, sister dear?

Only always :D

He needs to marry her!!

*hums* O:)

I love them....

You *might* have a scene or two where you need to get used to them.... [face_mischief] [face_shh]

Okay okay okay.... fine. be that way.

Oh, it'll be sometime in November, don't worry :p Kind of have to--only time I can, before January....

I want Faraday to suffer more though.

She will. *pities Faraday, even though she doesn't really like the TreeFriend*

Azhure is so freakin' cool!!!

*agrees vigorously* And she hasn't even approached her full potential of coolness in the first book [face_mischief]

StarDrifter is getting on my nerves. Does he die?

Unfortunately, no. I think he disappears sometime in the last book of the second trilogy, though....*shrugs*

Still Guessing You're Bubbles: Let me know if I'm wrong about your ID. Please :p

IT'S OVER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    HOW CAN IT BE OVER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    THIS ON CAN'T COMPREHAND THAT!!!!!

I'm sorry :( But all things have to end eventually...or so I'm told.... ;)

Btw, counting Dathomir, Tenel Ka has 64 worlds to rule over because her great-grandma on her mom's side got the deed for Dathomir from Han. Check CoPL if you don't believe me.

oy. *face palms*

THAT WAS A BRILLIANT ENDING!!!!

Thanks [face_blush]

So when's the sequel coming?

Um...beginning- to mid-November.

Jon: :)

homeboy: ok, now I'm allowed back on my computer at home, so I can write a proper post.

yay :D

RotJ and CitR were the two most enjoyable and well-written fanfics I've read. I love all the characters involved, and how you portrayed them in your stories.

Thanks [face_blush] I'm glad you enjoy them :D

thanks for giving something incredibly good to read for the past few weeks!

No problem, whatsoever ;)

Okay, so....I decided to put that survey (ooh...and teasers...) up today. If you can do any of it--even just a few of the questions, really! anything you have time for--please do? [face_praying] It all works together to help me with KB, and my writing in general, and considering I think I'll wrap things up at the end of KB, then move onto OF, I really want to press everything out (yeah, like that's possible :p But you know what I mean...).

Enough of me rambling :p

In KB?

? At least two (main) characters will die
    ? Prophecy will turn out to be a bit of a ?bad? hero
    ? Sanar will get good and ticked off with Kyp?the poor guy better run for cover.
    ? One couple will be separated, perhaps permanently; another will split for good because of irreconcilable problems.
    ? Jaina?s got competition?real competition, I might add.
    ? Onyx will make a reappearance.

Survey--

1. What was your favourite part of CitR and why?
    2. What was your least favourite part and why?
    3. Did I balance out the plot/emotions/genres/characters?
    4. Were you able to keep track of all the OC?s, and their general profile? If not, do you have some tips?
    5. Did you prefer RotJ?s single-minded plot (focused entirely on redeeming Zekk), or CitR?s wider scope (with Sanar, Devnos, Jaina and Zekk all in their own plot, more or less)?
    6. Did anything surprise you?
    7. What do I need to work on?
    8. So?what do you think Sanar?s part in this Kavishka prophecy is?
    9. What would you like to see happen in KB? Did I forget to wrap a plot point up in CitR?
    10. Who was your favourite character(s)? Your favourite pairing(s)?
    11. Do you want to see Tenel Ka in KB? Her role would be more thematic than actua

23. Kyo-kun_Fan

Sep 28, 2004
    Yes, this one is Bubbles.

1. This one's favorite part was all the J/Z moments because this one is an obsessive fangirl.
    2. This one's least favorite part was when Dev died.
    3. Yes, you did an excellent job!
    4. This one kept track of all the OCs very well and didn't have any trouble except it took this one a while to figure out what's-his-face was Dev's apprentice.
    5. This one liked both plots the same and doesn't have a preferance to either one.
    6. Dev dieing and Zekk leaving.
    7. Nothing at all.
    8. Sanar's part in the Kavishka is awesome!!! This one thinks thinks it's brilliant.
    9. This one wants J/Z to stay together!!! PLEASE DON'T RIP THEM APART FROM EACH OTHER!!!!!!.
    10. This one's fav characters are Jaina, Zekk, Sanar, Kyp, Garik, Krista, Miko, and Tiran. FAve pairing are J/Z, K/S, and Miko/Krista.
    11. This one would like to see a bit more of Tenel ka please.
    12. Not that this one knows of.
    13. Nope, for once.
    14. Sith, you had to remind this one. This one would never post her stories 'cause they're bad!!!! And no one would really understand them 'cause I do SW/anime x-overs.
    15. SWEET!!! DO THE VIGGIES!!!!
    16. Yes, this one would really like a PM when KB starts.

24. Lusa_Thul

Lusa_Thul Jedi Master star 4

Sep 9, 2004
    1. What was your favourite part of CitR and why? I really liked all of. No fav part.
    2. What was your least favourite part and why? See above.
    3. Did I balance out the plot/emotions/genres/characters? Yes, you did a really nice job, particularly with the plot and the characters!
    4. Were you able to keep track of all the OC?s, and their general profile? If not, do you have some tips? Yup, sure was! :)
    5. Did you prefer RotJ?s single-minded plot (focused entirely on redeeming Zekk), or CitR?s wider scope (with Sanar, Devnos, Jaina and Zekk all in their own plot, more or less)? I think I liked RotJ's focus on Zekk more, but then again Zekk is my fav SW character ever, so I'm not the best person to ask! :D
    6. Did anything surprise you? Devno's death was a bit of a suprise.
    7. What do I need to work on? Nothing really comes to mind. You are really good with plots and focusing on the right characters at just the right moment! sometimes the scenes seemed a little slow towards the end, just because they were all in the same place, with the same people, but it was still good! :)
    8. So?what do you think Sanar?s part in this Kavishka prophecy is? Dunno! I don't wanna spoil it for myself by guessing! :)
    9. What would you like to see happen in KB? Did I forget to wrap a plot point up in CitR? Don't think so.
    10. Who was your favourite character(s)? Your favourite pairing(s)? Zekk, and Zekk/Jaina, all the way! You write them awesome!
    11. Do you want to see Tenel Ka in KB? Her role would be more thematic than actual main-plot, but I kind of like it? That might be cool! :)
    12. Lots of OC?s can slip into Mary Sue-/Gary Stu-dom; do I need to watch any character in particular? Don't think so. All of your OCs are really origional and unique!
    13. Are you confused about anything? I'm always confused about somthing! :p Today it's Triganometry!
    14. CitR?s over! Yikes! I?d better start writing? But until then, why not list your stories so people have something (new) they can check out? Plug away! Gasp! Asking me to plug? Awesome! I'm writing a Zekk fic (Not J/Z necessisarily, more of just a Zekk only type thing.) And Any R & Rs would be really appreciated! :)Dawn Over Endless Night
    15. Alright, so this isn?t a question, but?thanks for reading! It means so much ? see you in KB (or in the small viggie series I *might* do between CitR and KB)! You're welcome! It's been a pleasure!
    16. Oh. One last thing (just to ruin how nice and official-ending that last one sounded). Do you want a PM when KB starts? I'd love one, if it's not too much trouble!

25. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    I shall respond to this survey, Erin. Surveys are a vital, and often the only way to get truly insightful reader feedback.

1. My favorite part was probably the scenes with Leia and Jaina squaring off over Zekk. They were really powerful and emotional.

2. My least favorite part was whenever Devnos was portrayed in a positive light. You see, with Zekk in ROTJ, there was always an undercurrent of him struggling to reach the surface, and he made amends at the end. Devnos brutally beat his sister and poisoned her, and didn't really do that much at the end.

3. I believe there was balance.

4. I had trouble, I'll admit that. Since my fic has a bunch of OCs, let me give you a hint or two. Make sure each one has a distinctive name, and that they don't share too many letters. Also, I did find it was easier to keep track of them if they're sparated into groups. I don't know if you can do that with the sequel, though.

5. I preferred the single-minded plot, but through no fault with your spectacular writing.

6. Nothing really was a 'wth?' moment.

7. I might be able to come up with something later, but right now, it all looks good.

8. I don't know.

9. I wanna see Tenel Ka smile in happiness (Stupid, I will readily admit).

10. My favorite characters were Jaina, Leia, Zekk, Tenel Ka(natch).

11. Hell, yeah!

12. I don't think so. They're all pretty 'human' and flawed(in a good way) to me.

13. The prophecy.

14. I have a story. No one's ever said anything bad about it. Even people who have never heard of Sailor Moon say it's great. It's called Three New Sailor Senshi. It's a crossover between Sailor moon and Young Jedi Knights. I have poured my heart and soul into this. I have two-three readers. I am desperate for more. And Erin? Still waiting on those survey answers...

15. Vignettes? Cool!

16. I'd better be the first one PMed... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.