Discussion in 'Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Red84, May 30, 2001.
So do you guys want a hint or the outright answer...?
If I'm not mistaken, I think I've Lost Artoo! from Premiere is also an interrupt that can be deployed, no?
Fine, give us the answer.
You might also want to announce who won those packs of Reflections 2 cards yer giving away.
No, no. Give us a hint first. Which ST expansion was it? Voyager? MM? TWT?
Hint for #6: The Trek card is from the Voyager expansion.
The winnner of the Easter Egg Contest was Kyle Katarn (who had 40+ Eggs). And Kyle, because the Egge were listed on D's site (making a nice ref list of what cards to look on) in order to get that third pack of Reflections you will have to answer question #6 And to help you out even more, the Egg in question was on your list...
D'OH!!! yer killing me here!!!!! Ah well, another night spent staring at the new Voyager cards.
Wow, only took me 20 minutes. Anyway, it's "THIS CARD ROCKS" in the copyright info on the Voyager card "The Pendari Champion" featuring none other than The Rock.
Now gimmie my cards!!!
Okay, Kyle, you earned your packs PM me you address and I'll get those sent out to ya. Meanwhile here are the next couple of questions.
7. What card has the shortest card name? longest?
8. What set debuted Used or Lost Interrupts? Starting Interrupts? Immediate and Mobie Effects?
9. Who was the first Star Wars CCG World Champion (do you remember where that first World Championship held)? How about Young Jedi?
Um, on number 7, do you mean longest name by the number of letters or the number of words in the name??
8. Used or Lost Interrupts first appeared in the ANH expansion. Immediate and Mobile Effects debuted with Hoth, and I believe Starting Interrupts began in the Jabba's Palace expansion.
9. I think the first SWCCG champ was Raphael Asselin in 1996. I dunno where it was held tho. Vegas perhaps???
The first world champion was indeed Raphael Asselin, The venue was in Vail, Colorado, I have no idea where this is so i'm just trusting my really old copy of scrye.
Seeing the old decks makes me realise just how far we've come since then, everyone played multiple copies of the main characters, everyone had 4-5 star destroyers
As for the shortest card title, I have found plenty of four character titles, But the only Three character title's I found are Han from the Jedi Pack ( remember these), and 8D8 from JP. I'm still not to sure about the longest card title, theres at least four that it could be.
Well, I hope i'm right
Oh, good point...for #7 I was thinking the number of characters. Thanks for clearing that up Kyle And yes, 8D8 and Han were the two shortest. How about the longest? Can anyone name all the SW and YJ champs and venues (you were correct on the first champ and venue btw)?
Longest Name --
Do you count both sides of an objective as its title? If so, it's probably "This Deal Is Getting Worse All The Time/Pray I Don't Alter It Any Further"
Otherwise, it may be "I Thought They Smelled Bad On The Outside"
Nope, each side of an objective is a seperate title.
The longest is Big One: Asteroid Cave or SDpace Slug Belly.
Okay, Bib F. got one of them. The other one is Nar Shaddaa Wind Chimes & Out Of Somewhere combo card. Both of those cards have 35 letters/characters in their titles.
10. What 3 cards in the SWCCG prove that the people at Decipher have WAAAAAY too much time on their hands?
11. Which is the only alien to represent the Kubaz species?
12.Which 5 of the unique Star Destroyers make up Darth Vader's Death Squadron?
Okay, okay, I've got one this time!
10. I have no idea what you're looking for here. I thought the Easer Eggs proved that some folks at Decipher have way too much time on their hands! But how about Hindsight (or thgisdniH) and Through The Force Things You Will See? Can't think of a third one...
12. Avenger, Executor, Stalker, Tyrant, Vengeance!
10. ... maybe Brainiac is the third one you're looking for?
I know there are a lot of different reports out there on how many ships are in Death Squadron. The common concensus right now is that the Executor does not count as being one of the 5 since it is the flagship. So basically there are technically 6 ships in Death Squadron--the Executor and 5 ImpClass. You've got four of them...
Nope, Brainiac isn't the one I was thinking of , though that certainly qualifies.
12. Conquest, Avenger, Stalker, Tyrant, Vengenace
There were 6 ships in Vader's Death Squadron: Executor, Avenger, Stalker, Tyrant, Vengeance and Entor. The Entor is not currently in the CCG, but it was the one that got its bridge destroyed by an asteroid just before Palpy contacted Vader. The Entor was also assigned the special task of finding space slugs in the asteroid field.
Sorry, but "Nope" to both of those
Bib F.: I would be very interested to know where the Entor is referenced. This is the first I've ever heard of that ship. At first I thought you misspelled "Endor"
Avenger, Tyrant, Stalker, Executor, Thunderflare, Devastator.
*DING DING DING*
We have a winner
So okay we're still lookng for that third "bad joke" card Decipher made. I will tell you that teh card exists in an expansion before Special Edition.
Swing and a Miss?
or the one whose lore goes "Most parents try to PREVENT their children from falling down stairs..." ?
How about "Desparate Reach" which shows a picture of Luke's hand on the door to the chute outside of Clud City and the lore reads "If only someone had given Luke a hand."
Or "Fall Of The Legend" which shows Luke falling down the chasm in Cloud City and the lore reads "Luke had a falling out with his estranged father."