main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cedar Point 2003 - general discussion

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Krash, May 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    As mentioned before, The Jedi Knights of Cleveland are planning a multi-chapter event at Cedar Point this summer. As always, Dayton is always welcome to join us for something like this.

The first step, is to choose a date for this event. Darth-Zod, a member of the "jedi council" (voting and procedures) has created 2 polls to help us identify the day that would work best.
    part I
    part II

If you wish to vote on these polls, please observe the JKOC rules for voting (posted on each poll) Also, Sean_Starrider...I may need your assistance in checking to see that nobody is posting under any sock acounts.

Once we've identified which date will be open to the most people, we'll post a general announcement of the Cedar Point trip.

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    After conducting an open poll, we determined that August 23rd will be the day The Jedi Knights of Cleveland are going to Cedar Point.

While it's early to be making commitments for August, we wanted to give you plenty of time to request vacation time/travel plans and such. I'll be checking in with local CRs from time to time to get a sense of how many people are coming; and then do a grand total sometime in early July.

Cleveland discussion

3. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I won't be able to attend this outing with the Cleveland Knights but if anyone is interested just PM me and I will let Krash know how many to expect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.