main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Celabration II autgraph's

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by robertyodarugenstein, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    For those of us going To Celebration II is any one planning on getting any thing signed? If so who?

Me I'm going to do the 10 autograh's for $120. Those that I'm planning on getting right now are Kenny Baker, Shannon Baksa, Carrie Fisher, Peter Mayhew, David Prowse. I may get Warwick Davis and Billy Dee Williams. As for the rest I'll deside that when I get down there.

I'm pretty disapointed that Hayden, Temuera Morrison, and Leeanna Walsman will not be signing. :(

2. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Right now, I only plan on Carrie Fisher and Billy Dee Williams. If Hayden was signing, I might be interested in trying for his as well.

But with limited time...I don't want to spend all my time standing in line for autographs.

3. DarthPhelps

DarthPhelps Jedi Master star 5

Jan 31, 2002
    If I get to go (I may be doing a one day drive-down on Saturday) I will be targeting Carrie Fisher for certain, and decide on some of the rest. I'd like to add General Veers to my list.
    I won't want to spend too much so I can pick and choose amongst the lesser-stars. I believe the new Beru will be signing - that's a possibility.

I have been getting autographs on posters over the past few years. I have Billy Dee, Prowse, and Baker already (boy I'd like to have Anthony Daniels...why isn't he signing?).

4. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    At this point, I'm only planning on getting one - Aaron Allston, one of the EU authors, who happens to be my absolute favorite. I'll be bringing my copy of "Starfighters of Adumar" for him to sign. If for some reason, Michael Stackpole was added to the list, I'd also get his. I'd rather get my picture taken with actors than have their autograph. Just not a high priority for me. especially at $15 a pop. I hope we won't have to pay just for a photo op!

M.

5. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I would like to bring some kind of poster or something and have all the members of my FanForce group to sign it(hint,hint).

You guys sign for free,right?:)

p.s.I'm also bummed that hayden,temuera,and leeana won't be signing.Are you sure she won't be signing"?I thought she would be...

6. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Idgie from what I have read no one from Episode II will be signing anything except young Aunt Brue. They dont want them saying anything about Episode III. In a uncontrolled enviroment they can have a slip of the lip.

7. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Sorry Idge, I charge $1.50 for all my sigs (seeing as how I will one day be a great actress). ;)

I'm pretty bumbed too that Hayden and Leeana aren't signing. :( Oh well, at least I'm going!!!! :D

8. Idgie

Mar 17, 2001
    SwordChick-jabba offers you the sum of $.35...and I do suggest you take it!:)

9. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Ah, but Jabba isn't the one holding the thermal detonator right now, is he?

10. Idgie

Mar 17, 2001
    Touche,mon grey poupon.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.