main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Celb V

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DelpaGival, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DelpaGival

DelpaGival Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2008
    Hey, anyone here plan on going to CV !

2. RnRJedi007

RnRJedi007 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2003
    Hi Delpa,

I don't think anyone from the group plans on going.
    #1 its very close to Dragon Con. A lot of group goes
    to that. #2 FL in summer the temp 90 plus. Not good
    weather to put on a costume.:eek: I've been in FL in
    summer.I NEVER want to that again. Where do you live?
    Thankx for stopping by.

3. DelpaGival

DelpaGival Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2008
    Thanks for the reply, I live in Hicksville. I met members of db516 at ICON 27. I joined the group soon after that. I am a member of RL, 501st and Jedi Assemly also. I agree, it is bad timeing for a convention. I have never been to a Dragon Con , but I have heard it is awesome. But since CV is finally on the east coast I really hope to get the time off from work to go. I hope to make a sunday meeting soon, I live very close to the mall. Right behind Holy Trinity actually.

4. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    If you've never been to a Celebration, I'd definitly recommend you go. Ive seen two of them and feel I've gotten my fill of seeing the Star Wars people who frequent conventions. If they could get something like Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford to come that would be a very special event. Or how about even Hayden Christianson, Natalie Portman, and Ian MacDiarmid. Wow!
    That would get me there.
    If it was in the New York area, I would be there because it wouldnt involve much traveling. When you say: "Celebration has come to the east coast," it's actually not that close.
    Indianapolis IN hosted Celebration 2 in 2002. That was only 700 miles away from NY while Orlando is 1100 miles away. --Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.