main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celeb Match

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediCandii, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    celebmatch

Since I've been telling everyone that I've been talking to online about this website, I figured that I could save myself a lot of typing if I just posted it here. This site is really fun. I spent the better part of last night on this site, just picking random people and seeing how compatible I am with them. I think they calculated wrong, since they only had me at 72% compatible with Seth Green :(.

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    celebmatch
    I'm 100% match with "The Terminatrix" [face_love]

True, I was only a 50% match with Britney Spears...but 99% physical, 0% emotional (I'll take them odds)

92% compatible overall with Jennifer Garner [face_love] (97% emotional...85% physical :eek: but I've been working out and everything!)
    Yes!!!! High school fantasy #1138 accomplished...I'm 72% (100% physical compatible) with Katarina Witt.

FRELL! I'm only 41% compatible with Kate Beckinsale (33% physical...11% emotional...78% smarts) GREAT we can talk about books and crap! Frell, frell frell!

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    I am 94% compatible with Carrie Fisher... I don't know if this is good or bad. (if she still looked like she did in the slave outfit, I wouldn't be complaining)

93% compatible with Carrie-Anne Moss (aka Trinity) I would definitely go on a tour of Zion with her while everyone else is partying.

4. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    That is cool...

I got a 50% for Hayden Christensen (physical 91%,emotional 41%,and intellectual 14%)
    And I got a 62% for Orlando Bloom! (physical 20%, emotional 99%,and intellectual 65%)

Not bad when you look at the seperate ones :D !

5. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    98% angie harmon.... woo hoo!!!

-b-

6. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I clicked the "best match" thing. Not that Antonio Sabato, Jr. isn't handsome, but I was kinda hoping for there to be a lady in there, ya know? :_|

Er, maybe I should have clicked "female" for the desired match part. Anyone know who Amber Smith is?

7. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I'm 98% compatible with Elizabeth Berkley :) :) :)!!! She was hot on Saved by the Bell and even hotter in Showgirls!

8. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I think that I don't like this site any more. I'm 72% compatible with Seth Green, yet I'm 80% compatible with Anthony Stewart Head, and 74% compatible with Chris Kirkpatrick. Yuck! But I'm thankful that I'm not my one friend. She's 98% compatible with Taylor Hanson!

9. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    Who is Patrick Roy? I don't know any of these guys except Hank Azaria.

10. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Who is Patrick Roy?
    He's the best goalie in NHL history...of course there was that "domenstic violence" incident, so I wouldn't recommend a long-term relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.