main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Celebration 2: PHOTOS & VIDEOS

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Subjugator, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugator

Subjugator Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    ...on second thought, I am exhausted from the flight back. I will post these tomorrow.

EDIT: They have been posted

that's news to me, JediDragon
    :D

2. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    lol, you're a turd :p

3. Mirax H

Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff star 3 VIP

Aug 16, 1999
    I will have pics on my site later today! I met Carrie Fisher!!! and Kissed AnthonyDaniels in the Costume contest and got 2nd in the villan catagory and got his autograph too!!!

Oh, and my arm is in photo #45 on SW.COM photo album. I was taking a pic of Bonnie signing my autograph.

4. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    I have some too but no way to post. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's though.

5. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    I took 4 rolls of film and dropped them off to be developed yesterday. I will pick up pictures tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to see them. :) I will scan the best ones in too, though it might not happen for a few days as I don't have a scanner at home.

~*~Bria

6. Subjugator

Dec 29, 2001
    If anyone wants their pics posted, just let me know.

7. Bria

May 15, 1999
    I'm checking out the photos as I type. :)

What's up with the IK icon?

Oh, I thought Mirax H might get a kick out of this. ;)

~*~Bria

8. Subjugator

Dec 29, 2001
    umm...........
    Mirax H, you are Lady Maul?!?

9. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Yep, she was. :) I met her, too. :D

Just an FYI... that picture marked "jedis," those girls are from Minnesota. I didn't know them before, but I met them at CII also. I hope they join our FanForce. :)

~*~Bria

10. aztrooper0013

aztrooper0013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    Well, E! Television just showed the highlights of C2. They showed my proposal to my girlie! We taped it.

Hopefully, we'll have it all up on the DSG website by the end of the week. If nothing else, we should have the best of 650 photos taken by us of the entire weekend.

It was a very cool and surprising treat to run into Mirax H in the skywalk on Saturday!

I WANT ONE OF THOSE BOMBASS "HOOTERS OF TATTOOINE" SHIRTS!! :D It's just the thing an off duty Sandtrooper would wear when not in armor, yes?

11. Subjugator

Dec 29, 2001
    Congrats, aztrooper! very cool!
    I ran into aztrooper as he was doing a fine job of asking people for their identification. I would have snapped a shot but my batteries were dead. I also came accross TD0690. He was sweating profusely. It must be warm in those suits. I didn't know it until now, but I met Mirax H and even had our photo taken together. I think we were on channel 8 Indy news as the news crew filmed us when that photo was taken. She smells nice and has a beautiful white smile. :D I wish I could have met bria and the rest of you that went. It was a BLAST!

12. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    Subjugator, it can get kind of warm in armor but when I met you I was just having a bad day. It was cool getting to meet you just the same. Funny thing is, we had to go all the way to Indiana to do it. :)

Bria, sorry I missed meeting you. I planned to stop by the FF table, but after badge check duty I was way too tired to do much.

I think I saw Mirax H on Friday in her slave costume walk through my line. Not sure if it was her or not.

13. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    TD0690....

Was there an official total of 501st members that were able to make it ?

14. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    EDIT: My original total was off, there were 161 that volunteered for C2. I don't know how many more that didn't.

So there were atleast 161 501st there.

15. Mirax H

Aug 16, 1999
    Bria,
    That is cool! I already printed it off for my scrap book.

AZTrooper! How cool to run into you on our way to dinner! Richard Leparmentier(Admiral Motti) dug my shirt too! He took a picture with me at the FF Party he's going to post on his website.

Subjugator, Yes I was Lady Maul. How cool we got our pic taken together! What costume was I in? Were you in costume? If so I might remember.

TD0690- if it was a blue slave costume, it was me! :)

16. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Ah, that's ok, Subjugator. :) It was crowded and busy at CII. Plus half the time it was next to impossible to get up to the second floor where the FF room was. :p

~*~Bria

17. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    Then it was you Mirax H, I didn't think anyone else had a blue slave costume. :) You walked right past me.

I also found this pic of me at C2 on someone's website. :D

18. Subjugator

Dec 29, 2001
    Mirax, that photo of us is on the site. I was in my "George Lucas on a lazy saturday afternoon at the ranch" costume.

19. harpm1

harpm1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 19, 2002
    The pictures are all very cool. I'm glad I got to meet you Bria and I wish I could ran into you other folks there too. But of course the Empire/Republic is a rather large place. :)

20. TD0690

Feb 4, 2002
    That's no excuse. :p

21. Mirax H

Aug 16, 1999
    Great pic subjugator! Also, all my pics are now up on my site.

22. QuiGon_butnot4gotten

QuiGon_butnot4gotten Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2001
    Congrats on getting 2nd place. Your costume is really great (actually they all are).

23. Bria

May 15, 1999
    Funny thing about stormtroopers is... I met so many, I don't know if I met a particular one or not! :p ;)

Well, with the exception of the patriotic and red/black stormtroopers. ;)

~*~Bria

24. Mirax H

Aug 16, 1999
    Thanks QuiGon. I honestly didn't know how people would react to Lady Maul and to my original Slave costume. But I got even more responses to them than I did to my classic costumes! Maul was fun cause I could sneer and stare at people and they would look away. It was great!

25. Bria

May 15, 1999
    My photos aren't from a digital camera, and they didn't scan the best, but if anyone is interested in seeing them... :)

C2 Pictures

~*~Bria

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.