main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Celebration 2

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by huttese1138, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huttese1138

huttese1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    "Popular among fans at the sci-fi convention circuit, Michonne Bourriague (aka Aurra Sing) and Shannon Baksa (aka Mara Jade) will appear at Celebration II."

I guess everyhting is going Swordchicks way...she was the one that liked aurra sing, wasnt she?

2. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Yep, that's SwordChick.

And since they'll both be there...wouldn't it be great if SwordChick dressed up and had her picture taken with Michonee...(I know I probably just butchered it, sorry)...? :)

3. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Maybe Michonne can sign Kat's bald Auura Sing head ;)

4. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Just to let you guys know that if we can not get near Michonne that she will be at the comic convention in Novi in May (17-19th).

I have meet her and she is very nice. And she said that my little girl was cute.

I would like to meet Shannon and tell her about my license plate on my wife's Blazer.

Mara Jade is my favorite EU character.

5. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Lol guys! Yup I'm gonna be dressed up like Aurra on Sat - Michonne can just sign her name in my smudgy bodypaint! I'm really excited I'm going to see her. :)

6. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    Hey swordchick, try finding someone with an airbrush for bodypaint or...when I went as the Crow for Halloween -many moons ago, I was skinny and had long hair ... I used the typical white cake makeup, but I dusted it with baby powder and it doesn't come off as easy.

7. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Thanks for the tip but believe me: I have tried EVERYTHING. I heard from a guy who turned his wife into a blue twi'lek to airbrush latex bodypaint, so I'm in the process of getting that (paint-on, not airbrush though - it's too pricy).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.