O.C, CA Celebration 3 Fandom FX Video has Orange County People in It.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jealously_Guarded, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jealously_Guarded Jedi Knight

star 2
    Afternoon. At C3, a few of you were harrassed by a Xwing pilot with Zabrack horns who stuck a video camera in your face and asked you politely to wave your saber around or pretend to block Force Lightning or half a dozen other things that of course made no sense at the time, but rest assured it was all part of my master plan. I have used that footage to make a final celebration of Celebration 3, and I think a few of you made the final cut (or so says Mara Jade Fan, who has all of you memorized and says she sees you in here, but I am from Idaho so what do I know). Anywho I exchanged business cards with someone (I dont remember if it was the clonetrooper or jawa or General Kenobi), but somebody from your end of the woods is in this movie.

So, have a look. I havent made a webpage for it yet, here is a direct link:::

Celebration 3 Fandom FX 2005

1 min 44 sec, 2.4 MB, Windows Media Format
    I had to compress the stuffing out of it, if anyone wants a higher quality version, we can probably arrange something. Hope you enjoy.
  2. crazybirdman Force Ghost

star 4
  3. Robeewankenobe Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Phil and I were all over that vido.
    Phil is the sith with a mask and I am the jedi fighting with him towards the end
    That was great!
    You are so awsome.
    PM me if you ever need a jedi to shoot a film.
    Rob-b-1
  4. Jedi-Loreen Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.