main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Celebration 3 Free Exhibit Space

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by marmakecam, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I'm sure you guys have seen this on TFN already. Are we interested in applying for an exhibit space for Celebration 3? It seems like it would be really cool for both getting potential new members and meeting and other fan groups. Since I'm supposed to be working for Lucasfilm for Celebration I don't think I'd be able to work our booth so it's all up to you guys. I'll post the info from the official site below, please let me know what you think, the deadline to apply is DECEMBER 9th!

From the official Site:

Local and Regional Fan Groups - Apply to Exhibit Now
    Star Wars fans from all over the world will gather in the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis April 21 -- 24, 2005 to celebrate the coming premiere of Episode III Revenge of the Sith, and to share the excitement of Celebration III with other fans. To help Star Wars enthusiasts enjoy the show together, Lucasfilm and Gen Con LLC will set aside a special Star Wars fan area with free exhibit space for a limited number of clubs and groups that qualify.

The Star Wars fan group area at Celebration III will be an important part of a vibrant "fan quarter" that will feature fan-sponsored events, displays, and activities all about the joy of Star Wars. Groups in the exhibit area can talk with other fans about what their clubs do, make plans to see Episode III Revenge of the Sith, and recruit new members. The application process for Fan Club exhibit space at Celebration III is open as of today, and runs until December 9, 2004. Guidelines and requirements for applying are at starwarscelebration.com.

Get your fan club into the heart of the action at Celebration III! In addition to applying for free exhibit space, fan groups and individuals can submit proposals for fan-sponsored events or exhibits. Guidelines and deadlines are under the "Events and Programming" section of starwarscelebration.com.

2. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    I'm up for it, but it might be worthwhile to check with maybe LA or someone to share space? That way we'd be more assured of covering the booth more of the time.

3. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    heh.. i found this thread after doing all my posts in the other c3 thread...

4. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    :~)

Maybe the RHS will want to share part of a table, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.