main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Celebration 3 Photo Updates

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, I've updated the website gallery at www.thespokantina.com/gallery with 5 new pictures, we've got more than that, but we've got a few things to do right now, namely get a PS2>USB converter so we can use this mouse I brought with the laptop, oh, and food too :D There'll probably be a good 20+ by the time 8-9pm rolls around, which it's about 2:30 here now... We've got plenty of time for pictures... I'll be posting again tonight when I get the next upload done! May the Force be with you!

2. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Yeah!
    It's pictures...of...a...car.
    :confused:
    Those stupid gas caps [face_laugh]

3. Eledaia

Eledaia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2004
    Patience grasshoppa, one must first prepare the viewer, build suspense...Next up John at a bus stop...oh, and I almost got a pic of Wicket walking down the street with a new lightsabre he purchased.

We are trying to detail the entire experience for everyone...so you feel like you were right there with us...

4. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    Suuu-Wwweeeeeeeeetttt!

You should post here when you put up more, so I can have stuff to do while I'm at work :)

5. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Alright, we got some decent pictures today, I managed to snag some pics of the 501st march, since they walked right through the door I was manning! :D We also got some shots of some good costumes and a few other random things. Nat made it here fine, and we went out with some other Fan Force people to an arcade/restaurant... fun was had by all. I'm pretty pooped right now, and editing and uploading all these pictures is a real chore with this touch-pad... I'll see what I can get done, but no guarantees. However, if you haven't checked the site recently, I did upload more April 20th pics, for a total of 15... I'm going to shoot for 15 or more each day, I'm not sure how many we snagged today, but it's probably close to at least 15... Kelli's still working on my jacket, and she thinks Trogdor's going to magically happen... I say, "save it for C4..." but don't tell her I said it...

6. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, I've uploaded the April 21st pictures... (didn't think I'd actually do it tonight :p) there were a few more on Nat's camera, but she forgot the connector, so you'll just have to wait till we get back to see those... MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

But we did get some awesome ones post though, check them out!

7. mightyd4

Oct 24, 2004
    Freakin AWESOME!

IM sooo jealous, those are awesome!!!! Please sir, may I have some mor!!!!

I hope someone got a video of the march that we can view!

8. mightyd4

Oct 24, 2004
    I have to post again cause I'm all hyper now. At first I doubted how one could stay up with little sleep at CIII, but mine eyes have been opened to the true caffeine of CII... self excitement! So yeah, to say the least I'm wide awake in my class trying not to bounce around too much... only now do I regret not being able to go.

9. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, this one took me a while, it's still pretty hard to do it with the stupid touchpad... grrr... but anyway, we've got 20 for you today! We seem to get more each day, Tomorrow (Sat, April 23) we'll be out of costume, hitting a lot of events, and I'll be filming... I hope, if all goes well. Enjoy the new pics, let us know if you want shots of anything in particular!

10. mightyd4

Oct 24, 2004
    The pic of the life size X-Wing.... they have one on sale on ebay for $40,000.

Wadda say guys, wanna buy it, Bake Sale!!! lol

11. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Haha! Ok, I bought a cheap $10 travel mouse today from Best Buy, so this update should go much quicker... I hope, I'll post back when it's finished.

12. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, this time it went much faster (or at least it seemed that way :D) There's a few good ones, only 18 on Kelli's camera today... more on Nat's, but well, you know the story, Enjoy! More tomorrow night...

13. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    Yeah! More pictures.
    That is a lot of people.
    Cool costumes, lots o' stormtroopers, and lightsabers.
    Now throw in a cantina and you have SWG :D
    And yes, we should buy an X-wing, but where would we park it?

14. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Ok, the final day's updates are complete, wow and at 10:00, looks like I've got time for a little Xbox... muahahahaha!!! Anyway, only 15 on the camera today, more on Nat's, but that will have to wait. The lack of pictures is also due in part to the fact that I also was able to pick up some MiniDV film the other day, so I spent a lot of my time filming... enjoy! See you all soon...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.