Celebration 3 Planning

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by JarusSarn, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok we talk about it at every meeting, so I thought we should have a thread about it. You can post your "going/not going" status here, and update as needed, to keep everyone especially those who WILL be going informed.

I signed up for a "Hyperspace" account today at work, and also registered for C3, although I have not yet purchased my pass, that should happen tonight sometime. My boss also told me that I should have no problem getting those days in April off, so I plan on going about 99.9% for sure.
  2. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    99.9% sure that I'm not going.....

:_|
  3. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok, just for fun, I have been doing some research on flights myself. Me personally, I don't see why we would need to fly out of Seattle on Tuesday. If we fly out early on Wednesday, we should get there in plenty of time for Casey to get in line and plan his schedule. If we left on Wed. and came back on Mon., the flight is cheaper and we don't have to check out of our room on Sunday and possibly miss some Sunday programming. Here is the "trip" I searched for, with 5 nights at the Extended Stay hotel with !kitchen! and 2 double beds.

My Trip Total $633.20 ($208.00 flt/$85.00 night)

1 Round-Trip Ticket:

Outbound Flight: 1 Stop - change planes in (DEN)

Wed, Apr 20 Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA) to Denver, CO (DEN) 6:20am to 9:50am Nonstop

Wed, Apr 20 Denver, CO (DEN) to Indianapolis, IN (IND) 10:25am to 1:50pm Nonstop
    ------------------------------------------------------

Return Flight: 1 Stop - change planes in (DEN)

Mon, Apr 25 Indianapolis, IN (IND) to Denver, CO (DEN) 2:30pm to 4:10pm Nonstop

Mon, Apr 25 Denver, CO (DEN) to Seattle/Tacoma, WA (SEA) 5:50pm to 7:35pm Nonstop

Hotel:

1 Room For 5 Nights

Extendedstay Indianapolis Airport
    Indianapolis Metro Area, Indianapolis, IN (2 miles from airport, free shuttle)

Wed, Apr 20 Check In / Mon, Apr 25 Check Out

Large Suite with 2 Double Beds

4. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, I officially submitted my vacation request today, and my "Supervisor" has already Ok'd it, now my "Boss" just has to put his John Hancock on it, and I'm set (my boss is the one who already told me that I'd probably get it off, so I don't think he'll change his mind).

So, as of this minute I'm 99.9% positive that I've got the time off to go. And I'll buy my ticket soon...
  5. dragonmar Snohomish County, WA FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Greetings from Mos Everett. Hi this is dragonmar from the Everett group. If anyone is interested my brother-in-law and I have a suite outside of town closer to the airport for Thursday to Monday. If interested in a possible room share you can contact me at the Mos Everett board or p.m. me.
  6. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just FYI, I saw this post on the C3 boards. You can volunteer 2-4 hours at the Con in the autograph area, and you get to purchase your auto-coupons ahead of time and you get compensated with free autographs. I signed up to volunteer, because I want a Carrie Fisher auto, but I don't want to stand in line all day to get it. Anyone else interested?

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/Celebration_III_Autograph_Program_Volunteer_Call_89252.asp
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.