main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Celebration 3 Rideshare

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DravenZul, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DravenZul

DravenZul Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2005
    Hello,

Allow me to introduce myself my name is Bianca, and I'm from Falfurrias, TX. I am a huge Star Wars fan, and have the Salacious Crumb tattoo to prove it... well not yet, but I will!

Now as you may or may not know, there is going to be the Star Wars convention (to end all conventions mind you) this April 21-24 in Indianapolis. If you want to get your tickets you should order by March 4th so as to avoid the price increase. My posse and I will be driving there, and are looking for anyone who would be willing to share the expense of getting there.

Not just ANYONE mind you, I'd like to meet you before we go. Someone who likes Star Wars (obviously), ideally has a similar musical taste, and laid back attitude are the general requirements. We're looking for someone who would be able to spend about $100 towards gas, car rental, etc for the round trip. That doesn't include the ticket to the convention, or the hotel room. We will be camping, and you're welcome to join us. We are going to rent a Chrysler Pacifica which has a DVD player, and satellite radio.

Just so you know what you are getting into allow me to describe myself. My name is Bianca, as I mentioned, and I will be turning 21 next week actually. I'm originally from New Orleans, but now find myself in South Texas by way of my girlfriend Teri, who will also join us. Teri is 21 already, and has lived in Falfurrias almost her entire life. She is enrolled at Texas A&M Kingsville, and plays guitar. We both own our own costuming company Bra-Stringing-Guitar. I will be going as Han Solo, and she will be going as Asajj Ventress, amongst other things. Our third member is Carlos, he is our silent giant. He's strong enough to pull the ears of a gundark, but don't let that fool you he has a heart of gold. We all enjoy rock (i.e. Led Zeppelin, David Bowie, Blondie, The Go-Gos, Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, U2, Elvis, and Stone Temple Pilots), country (i.e. Patsy Cline, Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, and the Dixie Chicks), early 90's east coast rap(i.e. NWA, Snoop Dogg, and Dr. Dre), and Pop (The Jacksons, Motown, Doo Wop, and more.)

If you think this may be something that interests you, please get in contact with us. You can contact me at bianca(at)bra-stringing-guitar.com, or by phone at 361.701.2494.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.