main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Celebration 3 starts up

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Ok everyone here you go....

Starting on Monday at 12noon PT thats like 3pm here for us I think. Tickets and hotel resv. will go sale for C3, there is more information on the Offical website today. The whole website has been redone, if you are not an Offical Fan Club Memeber then you might wanna think about joining up to get special treatment at C3.

Tickets are $95 for adults for the 4 days, no info on hotels, rates will very by hotel but they do have blocks of rooms set aside at all the hotels in the area for this event.

Airline tickets right now for flying to C3 out of St.Pete airport on ATA round trip are going for $230 non-stop.

I have emailed Mary Franklin the lady in charge of rthe Fan Club memebers stuff for this and as soon as she gets back to me on some things I will post the info here. I asked her about Fan Club discounts for hotels and such and how to get them if we need a number and so forth.

Stay tuned people, more to come.

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Yep, just read this myself...looking good...will be online as soon as I can on Mon. to get my ticket!!! and DV topper!!!

3. mdl9482

mdl9482 Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2004
    I was looking at my funds and seriously want to go as well. I'd like help with this since I think that a group would be much cheaper in the long run. Again, please contact me on one of the following:

AOL/AIM/Yahoo: mdl9482
    MSN/Hotmail: mdl9482@msn.com (Also email addy)
    Cell: 813-956-5365

4. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Mike if you want in on going with us to C3 dude your in, but we are flying up for the most part of us that is. And I do have someone working on getting us our rooms at a better price, but even right now for 300 per-person for the whole event 5days and 4 night its not bad. So if you want in your in .

5. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    UPDATE

I have 9 people already for sure in these 2 rooms, 4 of which are coming from Michigan that I made plans with at C2 for this event before moving down here. So we 6 out 12 in 1 rooms already, so there is room for 3 more in the 2nd room.

If you wish to stay with us in these rooms please let me know ASAP.

Also the money for these rooms will be due to me 1 week before we leave out for C3, I will have full break down room cost and taxes with me at the meeting just before C3 so you all can see the cost. i plan on having the hotel fax me a copy of the break down so there will be no hidin' charges when we get there.

I also want to pay for the rooms upfront so no one can say that "I will pay you after the con is over and where getting ready to leave" and then you go and spend to much money at the con.

So EVERYONE will be paying up front for the rooms before we go to C3, I will have a list of who pays and who owes what and so forth at the meeting before C3.

MORE INFO TOO COME CHECK BACK

6. mdl9482

mdl9482 Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2004
    I'm guessing that's $300 for flight and registration. With good hotel rates, I think you can count me in ;-)

7. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    No Mike it'll be roughly $300 or so for the hotel,,$95 for your 4 day pass,,, and if you fly with us its be another $230 or so,,,the grand total for this trip not include fooding and buying things at the event will be around the $700 to $750 mark,,,,I do have someone working on getting us the better rate for the hotel but even if we cant get it thru the fan club I still plan on staying at the same hotel. I made plans at the last Celebration when I was there with friends to stay at the Marroit next door to the cemter becuase we stayed at a crappy hotel last time about 7 miles away.

All I can say is start saving your money and do your taxes before we go, most of us are planning on do taxes before we goto so we have more then enough money for this trip. I know I plan on having around a $1,000 with me when I go to pay for my stuff. This is not a cheap trip.

8. mdl9482

mdl9482 Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2004
    Ah, fun....well I hope that I can go because now thinking about it, I hope to be a full time student next spring and this trip might not do well with my schedule. Keep me posted though cause things could change.

9. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    UP-DATE-UP-DATE-UP-DATE-UP-DATE

I have now booked 2 rooms at the Hilton 3 blocks away thru the fan club that can sleep 6 people per room, still only have room for 3 more pepople in these 2 rooms,,,these 2 rooms are cheaper then the Marroit but we do NOT have access to the convention center with a skywalk to go back and forth from the rooms as we do with the Marroit. I still have resv. at the Marroit for this event as well as these new resv.

Talk about the rooms needs to be talked about soon at the next meeting so we can make arrangements for this event, I can explain more at the meeting or at the Halloween party next month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.