main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Celebration 3

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Hey everyone incase you dont know, C3 has just been annouced offically, back in Indy anf this time for 4 days April 21st thru April 24th. So start saving everyone, hotels will start booking in April for this event.

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    got mine coming from the IRS. just got to get more costumes made

3. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    A goal to shoot for. Next Year April...definitely doable.

4. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Well i know I am pretty sure that I will be flying up there for it and staying for 6 days, getting in the day before and leaving out the day after. As it gets closer I will know more about the flying thing, as far as the hotel thing I have plans already but that could change so I will post on that as well.

5. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    Flying sounds great to me. Done the long distance drive thing to Dragoncon and it is so exhausting. Insy has a wonderful airport and I'd like to catch some zzzzz's on the way up and back for a change.

6. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Yes, flying is the only way to go. Depending on what my work schedule looks like and the hotel thing. Renting a car is easy and inexpensive and Indie is easy to get around. Would like to share room cost with some folks...so let's get this started.

7. Annya_Latoure2

Nov 15, 2003
    You and me bud...I'm in girlfriend!!!

8. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    I'll be flying up the day before C3 starts and flying home the day after its over. Just to let you know when I get my tickets to fly.

9. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    UPDATE ON C3

Some of the hotels in the area are taking RESV. for this BIG event next year already, i have called only the Marroit with the sky walk, becuase this is where my frineds from Michigan and I are staying this time, I acn make my RESV. hopfully by the next 2 weeks for this. Rooms will be pricey, I did find out that rooms will be around the $250 mark for a standard room with 2 small beds in them but you can get a roll away bed for no extra cost to you if you plan on having more in the room with you, but they do have to follow fire codes so no more then 3 to 4 people in a room that has 2 twin beds in it.

Start calling hotels in the area, the Marroit's number is 1-317-822-3500 if plan on staying there, this not the 800 number in Jersey this is right at the hotel frontdesk.

10. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    UPDATE on hotel info....

So of the hotels in the downtown area are booked up already for this event. But I did find out that the downtown Marroit where I am trying to get into is not booked yet or taking resv. yet, they told me to keep on checking. The hotel is resv. for this event, they are trying to work things out with Lucas Ltd. as cost and such. So just keep on trying something will happen very soon.

Also keep on watching www.starwars.com for more info.

11. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Sereana,
    I'm wlling to help share room costs. It's affordable and easier on everyone.

So sicne the hotels are 250 a night, is there another option? Say Amerisuites or someplace like that?

12. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    yes, I am going to be looking for a place to stay soon. I will look for something close to the convention center. It looks like I will be looking for a quad so far, so this is good.

13. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    The hotels are booking up fast so get checking on them soon you guys.

14. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    My In-laws live just outside of Indy so if anyone is on a fixed budget let me know and I'll make arrangements for you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.