main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Celebration 3

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SithapprenticeDJ, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    Hey guys, I have some sad news I don't think that I can go to Celebration 3 because I can't come up with the money to go. I asked jason if he was going to Celebration 3 and he said that it's a question mark right now because he is going buy a new car.

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Well, the good thing right now DJ is that C3 is about a year away. What I'm doing in rolling all my spare change, saving the money that I would spend on figures and will ask for $$ for Christmas and my birthday to fund my trip. Over all, will I have around $1000? Nope... but I will have enough to go, take pictures and video and maybe pick up a couple of neat things on the way.

Let's look at it this way... if we can do enough fund raising this summer with the odd yard and bake sales combined with the money from our dues, we *hope* to have enough to pay for air fare and rooms. After that, any money you have saved will go for the fun stuff!

So don't count yourself out yet DJ... we have a long time to go yet! :)

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Come on DJ.....

Have faith in me.... :)

Well all be going. Just save what you can. LOL

SeeYa!!
    TK

4. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Just checking in to see how you guy's are doing on saving up $$$ for C3???

Any luck out there. LEt me know.

SeeYa!!
    TK

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Saving my pennies.... not to mention if I lose 60 pounds of weight my wife will send me... so.... **fingers crossed**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.