main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Celebration 3

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by willhi1979, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willhi1979

willhi1979 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2004
    Hi all,

I'm still debating whether or not to go to Celebration 3. If I decide to go, does anybody know of a hotel room I can crash in? Right now, I'm leaning toward trying to go if I can find somewhere to stay.

Thanks,

William

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I've moved the old discussions up to the top, Will. There's been no FF exclusive group effort to pull this together since we've been so small a team. We've been thinking about collaborating with the 501st stormtroopers to make this happen as a group.

That's not a requirement, tho :) Natalie probably is not going because of school. I may not yet because of lack of funds.

Travel would be cheapest if everyone rented a van or join with the 501st.

3. willhi1979

willhi1979 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2004
    I checked on round ticket prices the other day for a plane. The cheapest was around $134 for a round trip to Indy and back. Pretty good price. The hotel thing would be the only thing to worry about since it would cost too much to get a room for just yourself. Maybe if something concrete happens, we can figure something out. Otherwise, I may just go to gencon, especially if I end up becoming a Wizard's Delegate.

4. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    There are other folks looking for roomies over on the C3 forum. You may want to check that out if necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.