Tampa, FL celebration 3

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Bsquirrel, Jan 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bsquirrel Jedi Padawan

at the meeting on the 15th, i need to know all the details about c3. ie; funds needed to be raised and costumes. i really need help, im a newb at all this club stuff. also, why couldn't wicket talk in ROTJ but could speak full english in "battle for endor" and "caravan of courage" ?

2. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    If you go to Clebration 3 website you can get all the info. you need. As far as costume...that is up to you and what you want and can get together. Another good site for costumes is the costuming area on this ste. Look down under different topics and you should find it.
  4. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    C3 is on the top of my "MUST DO" list this year. Will be in attendance and will be there to Rock the House. I haven't made any more costumes since my movie from the DUNGeon to my apartment, but will be in production soon. Just got to iron out a few more things.
  5. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Details for C3 will be discussed at the next meeting for those of us that are going together and flying together.

Please bring money for airline tickets you will need to bring at least $150 just in case they go up in price, if they stay at $134 as of now you will get the rest back that night.

Also please make sure you order your passes now, they will be shipping them out soon.

Heres what the cost just for the trip and stay only so far---

The rooms which are 2 rooms with 2 queen size beds in them, we can also get roll away beds at no cost to us if needed.

Your cost for the entire stay for while we are there for the rooms will be roughly be$300 for 6 days 5 nights, thats april 20th thru april 25th.

Your airline ticket cost will be $134 round trip non stop out of Tampa on southwest, as long as they stay at this price.

And your pass into C3 is $95 for the 4 day event.

Total cost for the trip NOT including food or other things you will buy you will need for cost $500, and I would bring at least another $500 with you for food and such.

See you all next meeting,,,dont forget your money or your not going. will be ordering airline tickets that when I get your money.
  6. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    after MUCH, Much consideration, i have decided to attend C3. I'll have $135 for you on Sat, Ross. No paintball for a while though :)

-Jace
  7. codemaker Force Ghost

star 2
    Excellent decision, Jace. We will talk details later.
  8. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Yahoo!! You are going Jace Great!!!
  9. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK you guys here an update for those of us going to C3,, I have come up with a pretty cool looking picture for our group id badges and t-shirts.

I will be bring 1 badge and t-shirt with me for everyone to look at and decide if you want 1 for yourself or not.

They both look really cool and the badge will have 2 sides to it. heres the cool part,, I need from each of you that will want one, I need your favorit star wars person for the back side of it also your name will be on it on the front down on the lower rightside of the badge.

The t-shirts will be black with almost the same thing on them just turned with a little more of the Tampa Bay shot in it.

Trust a few of you have already seen the badge and like it alot so I think everyone will want 1 for C3 to wear with your 4-day pass.

So far Im looking at like $3 a badge and $7 for the t-shirt, these cost cover supplies only no profit will be made from these.

Hears idea of the badge and shirt I came up with...Its a cool picture of the Tampa Bay a sun down with the sky all black and purple like with the buildings lite up reflecting off the bay...I also added a black background borader with our group name in yellow done in a cool text I found...and I put the new jedi starfighters flying across the bay in the picture...also I put the Star Wars logo split top and bottom along with the offical C3 logo in the lower left corner.

Trust me it looks sweet,,,your name will be on the front side along the lower right edge from bottom to top going up.

The t-shirts will not have your names on them jsut the picture.

Anyway,, see you all this Saturday.

DOTN FORGET TO BRING YOUR AIRLINE TICKET MONEY
  10. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Ross,
    I am really looking forward to seeing these items and "yes" I want one of each. Anyway to put our character name on the badge also? Shoot me a pic if you can today on theses. Thanks,
    Marie
  11. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Wait until you see the "Luke" Jacket I have made....one of my best works to date.
  12. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Really, really nice looking jacket Denise!!
    Hey all the tee's and badges look Great!!!!
  13. Hopkins9482 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Due to heavy financial reasons, I may have to be relying on my own transportation if I still want to go, otherwise I won't be able to :(

We will see...hopefully this new job pays off.
  14. vswader Jedi Knight

star 1
    i agree....great logos for c3 and an awesome looking jacket...guess what fellow scum...i am back to post on the forums with a vengeance....it feels great!!!!

may the force be with you!!!
  15. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Welcome back Vader. Time to put some new fuel to this chapter's fire. Perhaps some charitable event would provide some new cohesion. ANy ideas out there? Anyone...anyone?
  16. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    hey you guys, for those who are going and not going to C3, if you were at the last meeting you know about the t-shirts and badges for C3 that I came up with. I need shirt sizes and I need to know what you guys want on the back side of your badge. Your badge will be diffrent from mine and everyone else's badges so email me a pic of what you want to put on the back side for you. Also your name will be on the back.

Again all t-shrits will be black short sleveed, front pic of tampa bay docking 1138 and the darth vader C3 logo on the slevee.

PLEASE get this info to me ASAP.

ghst915@aol.com

thank you

Ps. DEAD LINE FOR THIS INFO IS THIS SATURDAY NIGHT IF YOU DO NOT GET YOUR INFO TO ME THEN YOUR BADGE WILL BE BLANK ON THE BACK....SORRY.
  17. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, at this point, it doesnt look good for me getting the time off (approved anyway) every time i ask, i get some bullshyte answer about "its not up to this person: go ask that person" its a focking runaround. I finally went to the dept. in charge of scheduling the entire center, and they flat out told me that the center would be "going through a supervisor change during the (requested) time, and that they could not approve any time off until after the change and even then "its up to your new manager" which i think is a line of bull. At this point, im weighing my options. I really dont want to quit, its a decent job, but I really want to go to C3. I'm going to try to go to one more manager about this, and we'll see. the whole thing is focking ridiculous.

onward.
  18. Xyber_Hex Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, work is getting really anal about alot of things as of late, we just had meetings about having to get all of the teams under certain stats and they are keeping really tight on vto , will try but it is not looking good.
  19. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Why do you think they call it AO Hell?
  20. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Ross has been working on the badges and transfers for the tees....they really look good guys...I am getting so pumped up for this trip!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.