main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Celebration 3

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Hey Kasey if you can get me some info on flights i might fly with every one and what hotel or do i need to get my own room. These are things i will need to know before i can just say i am going to go.

Looking at my work sched and what i have for vacation time i might just be able to work this out that i can take a week and a half off of work and go and this will give me sometime to start putting some serrious funds away before the trip so please let me know
    my e-mail is Psxjedi76@yahoo.com

the sooner i get the info the sooner i can give you a 100% answer

Just to let you know i am Glad i finaly got to go to a meeting and have been wanting to go for some time now

Would have gone lots of other times and ever since we talked about starting this i have been truly wanting to do it

if there is anything i can do to help out do not hesitate to ask
    well see you all later will check back tomorrow to see if there is any news other wise will look again on mon or tues

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey Ron! As long as you don't mind switching off between the bed and the floor, you're more than welcome to share a room with us. It wouldn't be more than like $35 a night, depending on how many people are with us, which will probably be plenty.
    Are you sure about flying down? If so, I'll start looking into flight info and have more detailed stuff for you by the end of next week.
    So I'll add you to the "for sure" category since I'm sure we can get something worked out for flights. I do recommend a strong relaxant and some headphones playing light music. We'll help you through it.
    Good to see your interest. I'll be in touch.

3. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Hi everyone,
    There has been a bit of a hiatus over at ur neck of the woods but things are gearing up, the way I look at the Boise and IF rooms at the best western we have reserved we can mix and match people if needed. A couple of people over here aren't able to make it, so that gives a little leeway if needed.
    Is anyone up for White Castle when we get there?

4. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    I for one refuse to see Harold and Kumar go to White Castle... but I'm sure someone will watch it with you.

lol

-Idaho-

PS. What did you actually mean by that?

5. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    I meant actually going to White Castle to eat dinner. its within walking distance of the hotel.

6. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah, that would be cool. What kind of prices do they have there?

7. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Ive eaten at one in North Carolina. Its about the same as McDonalds.

8. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    yeah, its cheap and not the greatest, but if I remember right there isn't many cheap places to eat around the convention center unless things have changed much in the last three years.

9. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    I will eat there with you i have purchased my 4 day pass today so kasey you can put me down for 100% going i was looking at some flight rates and orbitz.com has a package deal with hotel room for under 500.00 unless you have a better deal i am just waiting to see if you have any info on flights i do not mind sharing a room and alternating bedding, I do not know the town at all the hotel is 11 miles north of downtown do not know if that is close or not to the event will try to find out please let me know if you have better flight info i have not purchased my tickets yet waiting to see what is the best deal.

I got from the 18th through the 27th off of work for the event was planning to want to fly out on the 20th and fly back on the 25th let me know what your plans are thanks

10. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah, if you are leaving the 25th, you'd have to have a seperate room for yourself that last night, the 24th. We plan on getting moved out of our room, enjoy the convention a bit more, and then leaving that day, Sunday on a later flight. Ron, why don't we just get together and reserve our flights together? Let me know when you're available and we'll do it as a club.
    Thanks.
    GLAD TO KNOW YOU'RE GOING WITH US!

11. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    hey QGJ,What is your time table to book a flight? I would like to fly out with you all, but will probably come home Saturday (I have a work issue).

12. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Cmd, we are all booking a flight on next Friday or Saturday. I'll call and let you know. Later.
    Kasey

13. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Okay, just call me or pm me the flight information for your departing flight. I will be in Austin, TX from Wed. until Sunday night.

14. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    We should be getting together this Friday and reserving tickets together. If you want on the same flight as your fellow fans, do it with us on Friday!

15. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Ron, when are you available on Friday to reserve your ticket?

16. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    So after talking with Ron, those willing may want to come back on the 25th. I'm going to reserve my flights together with everyone so those willing can also leave that day so we'd all be going and leaving together on the same flights. I may miss some school, but since I know well in advance when this is all happening, that gives me time to get ahead and be ready to leave late April. Leaving early the 25th makes more sense to me. This way you're not rushed to get out of the convention and don't have to worry about getting back so late. Thanks gang! If you have questions about reservations, call or e-mail me and we'll work it out!

17. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Its also cheaper to fly on Mondays, or it usually is.

18. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Saturday would be better for me to get together with every one mon - fri i work 10am to 11pm sat and sundays off let me know if this works for you.

19. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Ok. So we'll get together Saturday afternoon to book our flights. I'll send out the e-mail now.
    Thanks!

20. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    I don't think I am going to make it to Celebration III.

21. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    That's to bad Dan. I was looking forward on working on some costume designs with you. But if you're not going, then I'm not going to do a costume I don't think. Why is it that you don't think you'll be going?

22. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Let me know what time we are all going to get together tomorrow so that i can be there i believe there is a wedding i need to go to tomorrow as well my cousin is getting married. but it will not be a all day event.

23. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    1:30pm. I sent out an e-mail. Check there as well.

24. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    So how many of you guys are absolutely for sure. I am wondering if it will be too many for the two Best Western rooms or not. Things have fluctuated so muchit is hard to keep track.

25. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    We've got only 3 for sure's, a 4th that will probably be staying in a different hotel. How many from IDF are going?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.